CuckoldFart.com

Honest talk about cuckolding

Not a sex post, but a general information post.

I want to query the forum.

If youre a man, and consider yourself straight, and you have a threesome with another man and your woman, are you gay for touching his cock?

What about eating her after he's fycked her? If you touch it are you gay? Even if you have no thoughts of men outside of a three some, and single guys don't turn you on

Is it still considered gay?

Or does the term 

' irs not gay in a threeway' apply?

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

2 hours ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

Not a sex post, but a general information post.

I want to query the forum.

If youre a man, and consider yourself straight, and you have a threesome with another man and your woman, are you gay for touching his cock?

What about eating her after he's fycked her? If you touch it are you gay? Even if you have no thoughts of men outside of a three some, and single guys don't turn you on

Is it still considered gay?

Or does the term 

' irs not gay in a threeway' apply?

i hear this question frequently.  first, who gives a fuck about labels? and no, not gay if you are not attracted to men under any other circumstance.

• Like 3

Just now, secondjag said:

sorry, didn't mean to imply that the question shouldn't be asked.

Oh no no, not at all, wasn't even taken that way. I know we all get tired of the same questions day in day out. I wanted a different point of view. And it was given

If i suck a cock because she wanted me to, pr if I think a guy is hot and I wanna fuck him, either way, I'm pretty safe knowing who I am. 

And for the record, ive done it all, except fuck a guy in his ass, so in case anyone was wondering. My wife still gets me hard as a rock

Thats all I need to know 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

Oh no no, not at all, wasn't even taken that way. I know we all get tired of the same questions day in day out. I wanted a different point of view. And it was given

If i suck a cock because she wanted me to, pr if I think a guy is hot and I wanna fuck him, either way, I'm pretty safe knowing who I am. 

And for the record, ive done it all, except fuck a guy in his ass, so in case anyone was wondering. My wife still gets me hard as a rock

Thats all I need to know 

That’s what it’s all about, man. Whatever you’re into, do it. So many people go through their whole lives afraid to find out what they like, then act on it. Kudos to you, sir.

• Like 4

Interesting questions.  I agree that it doesn't mean you're gay if you do something that your wife wants you to do.  I've never touched another guys cock and, she's never asked me to.  I've had incidental cock rubbing during DP and DVP. I think I would be embarrassed to lick her in front of the other guy when they're finished but, I go to town when she gets home.  So .... I don't know what that makes me. lol

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, shadnaster said:

Interesting questions.  I agree that it doesn't mean you're gay if you do something that your wife wants you to do.  I've never touched another guys cock and, she's never asked me to.  I've had incidental cock rubbing during DP and DVP. I think I would be embarrassed to lick her in front of the other guy when they're finished but, I go to town when she gets home.  So .... I don't know what that makes me. lol

It makes you comfortable enough with yourself to enjoy your wife without restrictions.

Poor is the person whose pleasures depend on the permission of another  -  madonna

• Like 3