CuckoldFart.com

There's Something Erotic About Seeing Another Man With My Wife

MyWifesCuckboy

There's something erotic about seeing another man turning my wife into his woman.  Especially if he is doing so in our own matrimonial bed. It's difficult to explain, but the feeling I get in my gut, just anticipating the arrival of one of her lover is like a child anticipating the arrival of Christmas morning. Then to see him make her his woman, would be like getting the present you have been dreaming of all year.

Regardless of how many times I experienced it, I know that the next time will be different, maybe even better than the last time. If the stud is someone I never before met, well the expectation is even better. How will he be with her, and how will he be with me? Will he ignore me and give all his attention to my wife, or will he make me feel like I am part of the moment.

I have met all types of men who have fucked my wife. Some men are more timid and take caution while entering my home to fuck my wife. Others are like lions, who take control the second they enter the den. The testosterone that exudes from their being is so strong that I instinctively shrink into the cuckold I was bred to be. We both know our positions. His is to be the new lion of the den, mine is to be his house boy, serving at his will as he makes my wife his lioness.

Now, out in the world I have always been an alpha type of a male. I am a take charge kind of guy that always climbed the ranks in the the bossiness world, and even though my athletic abilities are average, I have always challenged the better athletes, even if they eventual defeated me on the field. They knew they had a fight, and repeated me as their equal.

The home is another story all together. Something happens when I am naked and @@@@@@@. It's as if I am still a boy standing next to my older siblings. As the youngest in a family of 8 children, who's parents worked many hours, I was pretty much raised by four older sisters and three older brothers. They all excreted a certain amount of control over me in the home. Outside the home I was given more leeway in my freedom. So I accepted my role in the home, and reached for control away. I guess this is why I am an alpha in the world but submissive to an alpha in my home.

I shared in a comment to a post about how some men can be easily taken advantage of by women who cheat on them, because they will give her more chances. Where as many men will drop a girlfriend or divorce their wife in a heartbeat if she cheats on him. The more this happens in their relationships, the more they are almost being bred to be a cuck. After all, the very definition of the word, “Cuckold”, is the husband of a cheating wife.

Well, I had numerous girlfriends who either cheated on me or made me feel as if they were not as dedicated to me as I was to them, but I always forgave them.

Now ad all this to the fact that I was not very blessed physically, technically, nor emotionally when it comes to the sexual department. My cock is very small, I don't last long, and I seldom show the type of affection women desire while making love. Now when I say I am small, I mean my junk barely hangs, and my balls are small always tight. When I am really excited and ready to fuck, my dick measures at barely 3 ¾ inches.

Now I know a woman can get off without getting fucked by a big cock. But come on now, a man likes to look at his cock as he slides it in and out of a pussy, and regardless of how big a man's cock is, she likes feeling a man's cock inside her. Plus, women like getting fucked in different positions other than missionary style. My stamina doesn't allow for more than one position.

I think the longest I ever lasted while fucking is maybe 5 minutes. Which means I am not even warming the woman up, let alone making her twitch and tingle with orgasmic pleasure. For me to make my wife feel good, and bring her to a orgasm, I had to basically rub my pelvis side to side as I smash her clit like a woman bumping her muffin with her. I lost count of how many times I've heard the question, "Is it in yet?" I can joke now about it, but for many years it really bothered me. Especially since most women I had sex with never dated me again.

It got so bad for a time that I eventually tried having sex with just men for some time. Well, I sucked cocks, nothing more. Some men sucked my cock, but I learned that I liked the feel of a cock in my mouth and the taste of sperm more than I liked the feel of my cock in another man's mouth. If anyone is curious I did write about an experience I had with a younger guy in his 20s. Sucking cocks is actually something that actually began when I was much much younger.  I believe my desire to suck a cock now and then is another experience that helped lead me into the cuckold lifestyle. It definitely made cleaning a cream pie from my wife's pussy a lot easier than if I hadn't tasted another guys sperm before. Let me know and if you want to read it and I'll post it.

Now, the first time my current wife agreed to let me watch her get fucked, was the first time in my life I ever felt so sexually satisfied. It was an experience that I cannot explain. I wasn't jealous, I wasn't hurt, and I was able to witness her have numerous orgasms. I even joined in and got off myself. Her joy came from the guy we invited into out bedroom. The guy really connected physically, and emotionally with my wife. His techniques were amazing in the many ways he fucked her while making her feel like I could never do.

It was a long journey for us. That first time was a guy who was sharing rent with us. For about 2 years he probably fucked my wife more than I did. Especially since just before he moved out he was unemployed for about 6 Months. Then he moved out to take a job back east. Afterwards, my wife refused to do anything for almost 15 years, but when she finally agreed to, the flood gates of passion opened up for her. She was like a fish in the water, in how she began fucking so many different men. I can honestly say that each and every man who fucked her was bigger than me, and many were more than twice as big. Hell, I could only dream of touching the pussy her lovers were fucking. My wife would joke that once the head of her lovers cock slipped into her they were already fucking pussy I never had.

I will share more of the many times I watched her and her lovers and how I slowly went from being one of three to a bystander as I watched and slowly became a cuckold who followed instructions given to me by my wife and her bulls.

Look, I know my wife loves me. She has been with me through thick and thin and has never threatened to leave me. That gives me the added pleasure of knowing I can satisfy her every need outside of the bedroom. For the bedroom though, we just started using stunt doubles. LOL

I will always believe that, to me anyway, my wife has never been so beautiful as she is when she is having an orgasm from another man making passionate love to her. Something I miss dearly now since she retired. I won't get into the reasons why she stopped, but there is nothing I can do about. I have some pics and some videos to enjoy and that will suffice. But I would be telling a lie if I said I did not miss it.

The picture on the left is my wife riding a guy we met when we sang Karaoke at a bar. He won the competition, and he won my wife's heart. So I told him she wanted him, and he said he wanted her also. He ended up at our place and spent the night fucking her. Some day I will post a short video clip of him getting off shortly after I took this picture. The one on the right was a guy I hired to help me cut down a tree. Great story I'll try to write. Believe it or not, but he is earning his red-wings in this picture. My wife was in 7th heaven as he spent quite some time making her smile.

Let me know what you think, and please follow me to keep up with my life as a cuckolded husband, and what my early life was about that led me to become a cuckold. I have many many stories that should entertain and turn you on in the process. My posts will come, so don't get impatient. Good writing takes time to be created.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

3 hours ago, 1stexhub said:

The first time it is difficult to watch you feel betrayed but then you get excited.

Yes, it creates such a bag of emotions that later your mind races as it tries to make sense of it all. But fir the next week, my wife glowed like I've never seen her glow.After the first time, I couldn't keep from being constantly horny. I could not wait for her to do it again. It was all I could do to keep from pushing her too fast.

• Like 2

That's it! - I experienced my wife glowing after her first encounter, and like you I was constantly getting horny every time she called me at work to tell me she was fucking with our best friend in our bed.   What a mixed bag of emotions we get too, wonderful to experience.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, UK_EX said:

That's it! - I experienced my wife glowing after her first encounter, and like you I was constantly getting horny every time she called me at work to tell me she was fucking with our best friend in our bed.   What a mixed bag of emotions we get too, wonderful to experience.

Memories you released about being at work as my wife was getting fucked back in the early 1990s. I was managing a restaurant back when we first screwed around with another guy. He was our roommate and in the 1 1/2 years he lived with us, he must have fucked my wife 10 times more than i did. I would get up in the morning and ask my wife to let Kevin come in and fuck her, and he would be fucking her by the time I walked out the door to head to work. I would urge them to fuck all day even at times. I would then go into the office and close the door and call her. She would lay the phone on the bed next to her and i would jerk off to hearing him pounding her pussy and her moaning as she had an orgasm. Cell phones existed, but they were hell of expensive back then.

It was so difficult to keep my mind on the business. I remember my numbers go South as the restaurants business suffered from my lack of attention to things, but I wanted them to always fuck. I would leave the restaurant some times and go home so I could sneak around the house like a peeping Tom just so i could watch them fuck through the bedroom window. Then I would quietly go inside and surprise them. I would then join in. I remember a 24 hour period when my wife got fucked 18 times by me and him. Ever since then I had wanted to repeat that, but never have.

There was once when my wife was so drunk that when a neighbors college boy came by to see if we could give him a jump for his car. Kevin left to door open enough for the kid to see her getting fucked on a pullout bed we had in the living room. One thing led to another and he was eventually fucking her. My wife never knew that, well not for years anyway.

Interestingly, it was then I learned that the more often she was fucked the hornier she got. Man, those were the days. He eventually became a dick after he lost his job, and when he got a job offer back East we pushed him to take it. My wife refused to fuck around for almost 15 or 16 years after that, but I did eventually talk her into it again.

Too bad digital cameras didn't exist in the early "90"s, or else I would share some pics. I did take some Polaroids, but my wife destroyed them after he moved back east.

• Like 5

• CuckoldFart featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2017 at 0:36 PM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

There's something erotic about seeing another man turning my wife into his woman.  Especially if he is doing so in our own matrimonial bed. It's difficult to explain, but the feeling I get in my gut, just anticipating the arrival of one of her lover is like a child anticipating the arrival of Christmas morning. Then to see him make her his woman, would be like getting the present you have been dreaming of all year.

Regardless of how many times I experienced it, I know that the next time will be different, maybe even better than the last time. If the stud is someone I never before met, well the expectation is even better. How will he be with her, and how will he be with me? Will he ignore me and give all his attention to my wife, or will he make me feel like I am part of the moment.

I have met all types of men who have fucked my wife. Some men are more timid and take caution while entering my home to fuck my wife. Others are like lions, who take control the second they enter the den. The testosterone that exudes from their being is so strong that I instinctively shrink into the cuckold I was bred to be. We both know our positions. His is to be the new lion of the den, mine is to be his house boy, serving at his will as he makes my wife his lioness.

Now, out in the world I have always been an alpha type of a male. I am a take charge kind of guy that always climbed the ranks in the the bossiness world, and even though my athletic abilities are average, I have always challenged the better athletes, even if they eventual defeated me on the field. They knew they had a fight, and repeated me as their equal.

The home is another story all together. Something happens when I am naked and @@@@@@@. It's as if I am still a boy standing next to my older siblings. As the youngest in a family of 8 children, who's parents worked many hours, I was pretty much raised by four older sisters and three older brothers. They all excreted a certain amount of control over me in the home. Outside the home I was given more leeway in my freedom. So I accepted my role in the home, and reached for control away. I guess this is why I am an alpha in the world but submissive to an alpha in my home.

I shared in a comment to a post about how some men can be easily taken advantage of by women who cheat on them, because they will give her more chances. Where as many men will drop a girlfriend or divorce their wife in a heartbeat if she cheats on him. The more this happens in their relationships, the more they are almost being bred to be a cuck. After all, the very definition of the word, “Cuckold”, is the husband of a cheating wife.

Well, I had numerous girlfriends who either cheated on me or made me feel as if they were not as dedicated to me as I was to them, but I always forgave them.

Now ad all this to the fact that I was not very blessed physically, technically, nor emotionally when it comes to the sexual department. My cock is very small, I don't last long, and I seldom show the type of affection women desire while making love. Now when I say I am small, I mean my junk barely hangs, and my balls are small always tight. When I am really excited and ready to fuck, my dick measures at barely 3 ¾ inches.

Now I know a woman can get off without getting fucked by a big cock. But come on now, a man likes to look at his cock as he slides it in and out of a pussy, and regardless of how big a man's cock is, she likes feeling a man's cock inside her. Plus, women like getting fucked in different positions other than missionary style. My stamina doesn't allow for more than one position.

I think the longest I ever lasted while fucking is maybe 5 minutes. Which means I am not even warming the woman up, let alone making her twitch and tingle with orgasmic pleasure. For me to make my wife feel good, and bring her to a orgasm, I had to basically rub my pelvis side to side as I smash her clit like a woman bumping her muffin with her. I lost count of how many times I've heard the question, "Is it in yet?" I can joke now about it, but for many years it really bothered me. Especially since most women I had sex with never dated me again.

It got so bad for a time that I eventually tried having sex with just men for some time. Well, I sucked cocks, nothing more. Some men sucked my cock, but I learned that I liked the feel of a cock in my mouth and the taste of sperm more than I liked the feel of my cock in another man's mouth. If anyone is curious I did write about an experience I had with a younger guy in his 20s. Sucking cocks is actually something that actually began when I was much much younger.  I believe my desire to suck a cock now and then is another experience that helped lead me into the cuckold lifestyle. It definitely made cleaning a cream pie from my wife's pussy a lot easier than if I hadn't tasted another guys sperm before. Let me know and if you want to read it and I'll post it.

Now, the first time my current wife agreed to let me watch her get fucked, was the first time in my life I ever felt so sexually satisfied. It was an experience that I cannot explain. I wasn't jealous, I wasn't hurt, and I was able to witness her have numerous orgasms. I even joined in and got off myself. Her joy came from the guy we invited into out bedroom. The guy really connected physically, and emotionally with my wife. His techniques were amazing in the many ways he fucked her while making her feel like I could never do.

It was a long journey for us. That first time was a guy who was sharing rent with us. For about 2 years he probably fucked my wife more than I did. Especially since just before he moved out he was unemployed for about 6 Months. Then he moved out to take a job back east. Afterwards, my wife refused to do anything for almost 15 years, but when she finally agreed to, the flood gates of passion opened up for her. She was like a fish in the water, in how she began fucking so many different men. I can honestly say that each and every man who fucked her was bigger than me, and many were more than twice as big. Hell, I could only dream of touching the pussy her lovers were fucking. My wife would joke that once the head of her lovers cock slipped into her they were already fucking pussy I never had.

I will share more of the many times I watched her and her lovers and how I slowly went from being one of three to a bystander as I watched and slowly became a cuckold who followed instructions given to me by my wife and her bulls.

Look, I know my wife loves me. She has been with me through thick and thin and has never threatened to leave me. That gives me the added pleasure of knowing I can satisfy her every need outside of the bedroom. For the bedroom though, we just started using stunt doubles. LOL

I will always believe that, to me anyway, my wife has never been so beautiful as she is when she is having an orgasm from another man making passionate love to her. Something I miss dearly now since she retired. I won't get into the reasons why she stopped, but there is nothing I can do about. I have some pics and some videos to enjoy and that will suffice. But I would be telling a lie if I said I did not miss it.

The picture on the left is my wife riding a guy we met when we sang Karaoke at a bar. He won the competition, and he won my wife's heart. So I told him she wanted him, and he said he wanted her also. He ended up at our place and spent the night fucking her. Some day I will post a short video clip of him getting off shortly after I took this picture. The one on the right was a guy I hired to help me cut down a tree. Great story I'll try to write. Believe it or not, but he is earning his red-wings in this picture. My wife was in 7th heaven as he spent quite some time making her smile.

58a60a0e13791_MyWifeRidesStud.jpg.15456562ad09d7a0bdc4976ea8ab752a.jpg                                          58a60b2310768_ChrisFucksSharee(7).jpg.f07df3edeed4a5b667eb1caf4a8d5174.jpg

Let me know what you think, and please follow me to keep up with my life as a cuckolded husband, and what my early life was about that led me to become a cuckold. I have many many stories that should entertain and turn you on in the process. My posts will come, so don't get impatient. Good writing takes time to be created.

Hot pictures. I agree about what you wrote.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Yes there is something erotic about watching another man with your wife..if I were with another man's wife...and he was watching....I would collaborate with the wife to display our genitals together with positions that not only would feel good for the two of us but at the same time look good for the husband...if he were to lick her while we were coupled...I would have no choice but to welcome it..

• Like 1

I absolutely love seeing my wife with other men, especially when she is the one taking charge of the situation.  I love the flirtation and seduction.  Over the years of swinging and sharing we have developed a trust and faith in each other when it came to finding sexual partners.  When Elaine was in the mood she would let me know by wearing something provacative or wearing sexy lingerie under conservative dresses.  We had gone to a friends daughters wedding.  Elaine looked stunning in her heels and seamed stockings.   As soon as we were at the reception, which was held right next door to where we lived, 3 young guys in their early 20's came up and started talking to us.  One of them told me I had a hot sexy wife and she looked great in stockings and they hoped they would get to see more as the evening wore on.  I smiled at them and suggested they ask her to dance.  When Elaine puts on hose and a garter belt it means she is interested in finding some action.  They must have noticed the seamed stockings and asked me if she always dressed so sexy. They were bold to say the least and Elaine was being a bit bashful. Never the less during the evening they gave her plenty of attention dancing with her often.

• Like 2

Here is another story excerpt about watching my wife with another man

Elaine had learned how to perform and entertain both me and the other man. With the first few guys she was so shy she did not want me in the room when she first started playing them.   I am definitely a voyeur and love watching Elaine and she knows it.  She had gained confidence and was more relaxed than when she first started having sex with other guys.   After getting us some drinks we sat down in the living room, the two of them on the couch and me in a chair close by.  I told Todd to ignore me and just start having fun with Elaine.  He was in his early 20s and Elaine was probably in her late 30s.  After a little kissing and fondling Elaine stood up and took off her dress.  She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me as I reached behind her and released her bra hook.  As you know she has great tits and she knows it too.  She stood back up a slowly pulled off her bra asking Todd if he approved.  He smiled and reached for her.  She teased him by covering up with her hands and showing me her boobs. I told her she should give our guest the first shot at her tits and she obliged by sitting on his lap facing him and sticking them in his mouth.  He started sucking like a newborn baby.  Elaine loves nipple stimulation and it always gets her going.  Todd seemed content to play with her tits the rest of the evening.

Elaine knows I like watching her and gives me smiles, winks and sexy looks while playing with the other guy.  I told her she needed to return the favor of having her nipples sucked and suck Todd's cock.  She and Todd stood up and she unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear then pushed him back on the couch.  She got on her knees and began licking his dick.  She would stop and look at me and smile before going back down on him.  Soon Todd said he was going to cum if she did not quit. She looked at me and laughingly asked what she should do.  When we first started entertaining other guys I had told her a lot of men don't have ladies or wives who swallow and one of Elaine's best sexual skills is blow jobs to completion.  I said the night was young and so was he.  She turned back and told Todd to just enjoy.  Elaine is great at licking and sucking while looking you in the eyes.  She can deep throat a little bit and soon she sucked him dry.  After swallowing as much of your cum as she can Elaine loves looking you in the eyes and smiling with a little cum still on her lips or chin.  She wiped the last drops of semen from the end of his dick and licked it of her finger.  He fell back on the couch and I clapped a couple of times and told Elaine she was great.  She reminded us her pussy was still not touched.  We headed for the bedroom.
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2017 at 6:52 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Memories you released about being at work as my wife was getting fucked back in the early 1990s. I was managing a restaurant back when we first screwed around with another guy. He was our roommate and in the 1 1/2 years he lived with us, he must have fucked my wife 10 times more than i did. I would get up in the morning and ask my wife to let Kevin come in and fuck her, and he would be fucking her by the time I walked out the door to head to work. I would urge them to fuck all day even at times. I would then go into the office and close the door and call her. She would lay the phone on the bed next to her and i would jerk off to hearing him pounding her pussy and her moaning as she had an orgasm. Cell phones existed, but they were hell of expensive back then.

It was so difficult to keep my mind on the business. I remember my numbers go South as the restaurants business suffered from my lack of attention to things, but I wanted them to always fuck. I would leave the restaurant some times and go home so I could sneak around the house like a peeping Tom just so i could watch them fuck through the bedroom window. Then I would quietly go inside and surprise them. I would then join in. I remember a 24 hour period when my wife got fucked 18 times by me and him. Ever since then I had wanted to repeat that, but never have.

There was once when my wife was so drunk that when a neighbors college boy came by to see if we could give him a jump for his car. Kevin left to door open enough for the kid to see her getting fucked on a pullout bed we had in the living room. One thing led to another and he was eventually fucking her. My wife never knew that, well not for years anyway.

Interestingly, it was then I learned that the more often she was fucked the hornier she got. Man, those were the days. He eventually became a dick after he lost his job, and when he got a job offer back East we pushed him to take it. My wife refused to fuck around for almost 15 or 16 years after that, but I did eventually talk her into it again.

Too bad digital cameras didn't exist in the early "90"s, or else I would share some pics. I did take some Polaroids, but my wife destroyed them after he moved back east.

We were at it in the early 1980's, so no mobile phones for us then, and no digital cameras either :(

I too had difficulties concentrating on my work when I was at work and knew she was in bed with our friend.

Like your wife, the more my wife fucked our best friend, the hornier she (and I) got.:thumb:

My wife and her boyfriend are at it again...this weekend...thought she was spending it with me...alas...I am going to insist that there sex is going to be out in the open...I really want to see them breed while her tits flop around...and oh yes..goes for her ass cheeks as well...as for myself...I'll just shake my goods at them to egg them on...