CuckoldFart.com

Seeking A Special Friend for My Wife

Lil_Hubby

We are an older couple married over 20 years. Recently in our sexual discussion and play the thought of her enjoying another man while I watch has raised her interest. She is shy about it but is enjoying the thought of it in bed. she would like this to be a chance encounter but, I believe that chance favors those who plan and prepare. I am seeking a straight man between 21-40 interested in mature women. Must be ddf, non smoking, discreet, respectful, well endowed, and willing to be patient as we prepare for the chance encounter that will bring my wife both the pleasure and ego boost she deserves. Short answers and rude comments will be ignored. Well thought out and intelligent responses will get moved to the top of the list.

IMG_0782.JPG

• Like 12

Cuckold Tests

lil hubby    Hi,    i like the way U think...   i'll bet   IF - U pull this off after 2 decades of normal she makes noises and find moves even she didnt know she had in her,.  thats sure a super hot thot..   do u think u could hide and watch / listen? that would raise ur blood presure up, along with other things..    how much have U told ur dear wife of this fantasy / desire of urs?    im all ears if u want to PM me.....

• 2 months later...

Good luck there - nothing wrong in being a little more mature, we still love sex when we get older and that includes cuckolds too.    Hope you find a good intelligent well endowed partner that suits you both and have a great time together

• 3 months later...
On 2/21/2017 at 10:19 PM, Lil_Hubby said:

We are an older couple married over 20 years. Recently in our sexual discussion and play the thought of her enjoying another man while I watch has raised her interest. She is shy about it but is enjoying the thought of it in bed. she would like this to be a chance encounter but, I believe that chance favors those who plan and prepare. I am seeking a straight man between 21-40 interested in mature women. Must be ddf, non smoking, discreet, respectful, well endowed, and willing to be patient as we prepare for the chance encounter that will bring my wife both the pleasure and ego boost she deserves. Short answers and rude comments will be ignored. Well thought out and intelligent responses will get moved to the top of the list.

IMG_0782.JPG

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 2/21/2017 at 9:19 PM, Lil_Hubby said:

IMG_0782.JPG

Sounds like an amazing time to be had by all. I would enjoy meeting you both and see what naughty trouble we could get into...