CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Chastity Cages

Creampie Lover

So who wears a cage, and do you have a picture or two. Here are some I found on the web for those who wonder what kinds they have.Yes, I have worn them before, but I have no pics if me wearing them. Next time I do I'll be sure to get a pic taken.

Check this one out. Scary ain't it?,

58b491aac4a3b_CuckoldCage05.jpg.24f6635e5111e47a570980a17a6b7f70.jpg

here is another one that looks strange. Talk about being on the wrong side of the window.

58b491f2f28b2_CuckoldCage14.jpg.6e5a905fd8b5167c6c6d93f28d578801.jpg

We all know why we wear them though, and we know who holds the key

58b492485fb25_MyKeyMyCock.jpg.0d5b71642b406d9c81746b0b7bc851f5.jpg

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

The middle pic of course is not practical for anything but a play session, but I could see putting a cuck in something like that then binding his legs and arms to a kitchen chair.  The next step of course would be to have his wife tease him a bit with licking and kissing and nibbling sensitive areas above his waist before I take her out of the kitchen into the bedroom, leaving him there to listen and nothing more.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, captainblack said:

The middle pic of course is not practical for anything but a play session, but I could see putting a cuck in something like that then binding his legs and arms to a kitchen chair.  The next step of course would be to have his wife tease him a bit with licking and kissing and nibbling sensitive areas above his waist before I take her out of the kitchen into the bedroom, leaving him there to listen and nothing more.

Looks like you could tighten the screws for a bit of pain if the cuck is into pain, or the wife should feel the need to execute dome on her unbehaving cuck. However, I don't see a place to lock it, unless the clips on the nuts is for locks for the wife of Bull to hold.

• Like 1

Guest Bully Stick
2 hours ago, Creampie Lover said:

So who wears a cage, and do you have a picture or two. Here are some I found on the web for those who wonder what kinds they have.Yes, I have worn them before, but I have no pics if me wearing them. Next time I do I'll be sure to get a pic taken.

here is another one that looks strange. Talk about being on the wrong side of the window.

I used to fuck a woman who's husband wore that exact same cage as the first one, the snake cage. He actually had a good sized cock. If I remember right his cock was like 7 inches, but he was cuckolded by his wife.

Just shows that it really is not the size of the cock that leads to a man becoming a cuckolded, it's the upbringing. He told me that his father was in prison for selling drugs, and his mother raised him to listen to all her lovers so he was actually bred to be a cuck.

Any way he wore that cage on his cock while I guckef his wife. It was back about ten years ago when I was still on the military.

Man, talk about a memory from the past. She was s hot fucking slut. I think every guy in the unit was ducking her.

14 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

I used to fuck a woman who's husband wore that exact same cage as the first one, the snake cage. He actually had a good sized cock. If I remember right his cock was like 7 inches, but he was cuckolded by his wife.

Just shows that it really is not the size of the cock that leads to a man becoming a cuckolded, it's the upbringing. He told me that his father was in prison for selling drugs, and his mother raised him to listen to all her lovers so he was actually bred to be a cuck.

Any way he wore that cage on his cock while I guckef his wife. It was back about ten years ago when I was still on the military.

Man, talk about a memory from the past. She was s hot fucking slut. I think every guy in the unit was ducking her.

It is so cool to hear of the experiences from a Bulls point. I have heard many ducks like myself share our experiences, but seldom do I hear Bulls sharing things from their perspective. Thanks Bully Stick.

by the way, I give bullyndticks to my Shepherds. I wonder how many people know that the Bully Sticks are actually dehidrated csstrtsted Bulls Cocks. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, olcrab said:

IMG_0251.JPG

It's pretty hot seeing your wife's hands locking you in. As I said, I have worn a cage, and probably will again. So how often do you wear one? I knew a guy who wore one for a few weeks at a time. That to me seems extreme, but to each his own. I have only been caged while watching my wife get laid myself. How about you? Do you wear one on normal days?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davidtammy1955 said:

My wife want me to wear one but haven't been able to find one I can get on, even ones advertised a large I am too girthie for. I am looking into getting a custom one

Here is a size chart for you to compare for what you need.

Penis Size Chart.jpg

As you can tell,I don't have such problems, I would be using the tiny one at best.

And yes, my little clit is rock hard and it does not reach 4 inches

73.jpg.056e09073a8dc6e428a5f5470608f27b.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davidtammy1955 said:

My wife want me to wear one but haven't been able to find one I can get on, even ones advertised a large I am too girthie for. I am looking into getting a custom one

You might want to check into this one. It comes with various rings to fit fatter cocks. here is the link to where you can find it

https://www.amazon.com/Untamed-6000-Male-Chastity-Cage/dp/B015Y2VVCO/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&keywords=cb6000&linkCode=ur2&qid=1448654401&sr=8-3&tag=microjack-20&linkId=P3PQAGAVRYRIKYQP

18.jpg.f5882e2a7df32ac47c2fb83f3d674904.jpg18-1.jpg.1ad94c2c2a914826443ce601386a1272.jpg18-2.jpg.b6d8bc36671e833039211510839f8600.jpg

I have problems fitting a 2" ring but eventually get them on, the big balls can be 1 issue, but a large girth penis is another issue. recently had a 2" ring with a 1-1/2 bird cage, boy I had trouble getting the head in and the cage fitted. Pushed every thing in and out so.

wore it for a week 2 days out and then she made me put it back on, and that was last Monday so it still on

• Like 1

On 28/02/2017 at 8:03 AM, Creampie Lover said:

We have caged our cuck on our last meet and wife and I had one key each then I made her to wear the key on her neck and the anklet which I bought for her it was so hot and amazing seeing her like that all turned on and full of power on him . We had the plan for going out for dinner but sadly near by restaurant wasn't open due to some bullcrap Renovations and we. Ended up ordering in which was good to because I was too horny to leave the bedroom 

• 1 month later...

I've tried several different cages, 3 different CB series cages (they do have 2 1/8" & 2 1/4" rings available) a birdlocked silicon device, a custom device from Mature Metal, as well as a few internet throwaways. None of them have worked for a variety of reasons. I've recently gotten a PA piercing in order to try a device that doesn't rely on trapping my marbles. Once the piercing is healed, I'm going with a cage made by Evotion Wearables. This we feel is the last straw as far as long term chastity being a reality for us. Even if it doesn't work, we love the piercing.