CuckoldFart.com

CUCKOLD TEST

10 hours ago, Catlovesrum said:

Hello

i have a younger fiancé. We talk about adding a third to our bed. So far only talk. She brings it up occasionally we text a guy together. She also has a coworker she is messaging. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the coworker. I want to know everything going on and be a part. I am not sure if these are jealous characteristics on my part or not? 

Any regrets from anyone after trying first time?

id love feedback and opinions please!

thank you 

You may find it less comfortable if she has someone that she sees daily, better if it's someone she normally sees the same or less often than you do.   Jealousy is something you have to learn to live with, it comes with the insecurity of letting go of your wife with another man.   I soon found that I was quite comfortable with my wife and our divorced best friend, and she was having him daily for 7 years.  Is the co-worker attached or single?   Occasionally insecurity gave me a few butterflies, but not often, and I soon got used to it and actually liked the feelings I had which was in no small part due to my love for my wife.

Good luck,  Bryan

• Like 4

3 hours ago, warrinty2 said:

I had the same feeling when my and a friend of ours got to do it at my instigating but it was just recreational sex for her so I was secure with it and never doubted her loyalty to me but I think the little bit of jealousy added to the sexual tension while waiting for him to finish with her 

Oh yes, there's nothing as lovely as waiting for your wife to finish her recreational fucking with a good friend and return with her pussy full of his cum. My slight jealousy knowing what she was doing with him just added some spice to the tensions inside me.

My only regret is that she stopped cuckolding me.

• Like 1

It's only fun if both parties are comfortable with the idea. If there are red flags then don't do it! does she understand this is to make your two sex better and it's not for her to find something new,I had a deal like that and she didn't understand that the outside sex as for us to enjoy,not a ok for her to just go fuck around on me, Now upfront I tell the new her,that bringing the guy home is for us, and if your not then your fucking around.

• Like 2

Make the condition that you can watch all time,  Maybe later also on webcam if trust is 100%.

The co-worker is not a good idea.  going for a long time relation with a trustful bull is the best. One who really enjoy the cuckold dynamic.

If your partner like some domination in sexual adventures, then go for engagement with a real bull master who will control and direct the sex life of you both.

This is the ultimate safety in sex and relation.  Very sad we didn't go for this when we were young and my sexual submissive wife was ready for it. After lots of adventures who were not all safe , then my wife was very willing to present herself as available for a committed sex relation with a bull master.  Now older it become not more easy.

Hereby a promoting picture of time ago

collar+pt 2text 0909 2014.jpg

contact met 2 txt 22032013.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, daddywoofdawg said:

It's only fun if both parties are comfortable with the idea. If there are red flags then don't do it! does she understand this is to make your two sex better and it's not for her to find something new,I had a deal like that and she didn't understand that the outside sex as for us to enjoy,not a ok for her to just go fuck around on me, Now upfront I tell the new her,that bringing the guy home is for us, and if your not then your fucking around.

All parties have to be in agreement of the 'rules of the game', for us the extra sex was for my wife's recreational pleasure only, I had no part to play when she was in bed having sex with her bull, but we would then have the most wonderful lovemaking afterwards. (note the difference, sex / lovemaking)

• Like 2

It's the meter of thrust. My wife had affair with her coworker, i had no problem with that. She even gets more emotionally involved with her lovers, but that's fine by me, becouse she enjoys sex much more, which my pleasure higher. But, that's us, we know the depth of our love to each other, stability of our relationship. It is individual for every couple, but first of all, Ill say it again, it's the meter of thrust.

• Like 3

On 22/07/2017 at 5:26 AM, Catlovesrum said:

Hello

i have a younger fiancé. We talk about adding a third to our bed. So far only talk. She brings it up occasionally we text a guy together. She also has a coworker she is messaging. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the coworker. I want to know everything going on and be a part. I am not sure if these are jealous characteristics on my part or not? 

thank you 

IMG_1082.JPG

The fact you know very little about her co worker is an added bonus if I were in your shoes. I would love to be in that position and even more so if she were to tell me that she had a liason annex and that for that first time I was not to involved! Even though I want to see her and another man so badly I want her to ignore me in this fashion for her first time. 

• Like 3

Sorry to sound like a partypooper but I would not recommend playing with the work colleague. From experience keep work and private life separate. Jealous feeling are normal they add to the experience. Find someone outside of work and have done fun!

• Like 1

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:45 AM, secretcuck said:

Make the condition that you can watch all time,  Maybe later also on webcam if trust is 100%.

The co-worker is not a good idea.  going for a long time relation with a trustful bull is the best. One who really enjoy the cuckold dynamic.

If your partner like some domination in sexual adventures, then go for engagement with a real bull master who will control and direct the sex life of you both.

This is the ultimate safety in sex and relation.  Very sad we didn't go for this when we were young and my sexual submissive wife was ready for it. After lots of adventures who were not all safe , then my wife was very willing to present herself as available for a committed sex relation with a bull master.  Now older it become not more easy.

Hereby a promoting picture of time ago

collar+pt 2text 0909 2014.jpg

contact met 2 txt 22032013.jpgNice fuckmeat, I like her pierced nipples too.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 5:26 AM, Catlovesrum said:

Hello

thank you 

IMG_1082.JPG

Really, really stunning ass...How is progress going?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 22-7-2017 at 6:26 AM, Catlovesrum said:

Hello

thank you 

IMG_1082.JPG

Love her ass!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...