CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

For my wife:

Before we were together: eight cocks fucked her cunt, two had anal with her too.  Probably about an additional 10 came in her mouth.

Since we were married (just over two years): one mini gangbang of four older guys; seven black guys at a seclub in one night; three other guys fucked her in hotels.  No one yet had the married tripple of cunt, arse and mouth yet though.  I'm looking forward to that!

WOW... So, we got any pics of this hot, naughty angel?  Here Kitty, Kitty... ;)

CUCKOLD TEST

Mine must be rated as one of the biggest sluts.

I met plenty of guys that were fucking her when she was 15. Just after she turned 18 a mate and myself took turns sharing her one day while water skiing.

Most of the guys at the ski club took turns riding her cute pussy.

When she was nineteen we started dating and almost every time we went out some other guy got his cock into her.

I just loved having a raving slut for a girl friend and wanted one for a wife (that really turned me on)

At our wedding, my best man got my new wife's pussy before I did. I cleaned his cum out of her and then was allowed to have turn.

We've been married 15 years and she is more of a slut now then when we first met, instead fucking one guy at a time she'll let from 2 to 6 guys gang bang her a time.

So I am afraid I couldn't even guess numbers that she has fucked just LOTS & LOTS & LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My g/f is just the same, had hundreds of cocks and still spreading her legs as often as possible. The slut loves being gangbanged and pumped full of spunk. Love it!

• Like 1

well i suppose some of you wont believe me but this is 100% true maybe is there i someone here that knows us then they can verrify our claims.  We started counting 4 years ago and since then she has had 984 and then we went back through photos and from her memory and her total count is 1040.  We posted pics of some of her partying here.

• Like 10

well i suppose some of you wont believe me but this is 100% true maybe is there i someone here that knows us then they can verrify our claims.  We started counting 4 years ago and since then she has had 984 and then we went back through photos and from her memory and her total count is 1040.  We posted pics of some of her partying here.

With the right slut the numbers rise very quickly so yes I believe you. We tried to count how many cocks Mandy has fucked but its impossible to remember them all. She does know that she had been fucked by 59 men before she met me and then I got her to started sharing her cunt. At first it was just 1 or 2 guys a month, then regular cock every Friday on the pull with her slutty friend Debbie, then some threesomes MMF with me, then MMMF, MMMMF and now regular gangbangs with 8 - 10+ cocks. We also go dogging and to clubs and greedy girl parties. She's fucking at least 15 men every month, sometimes lots more. 180 cocks a year would be a good average so since I met her 41/2 years ago I say she's had around 800 cocks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

With the right slut the numbers rise very quickly so yes I believe you. We tried to count how many cocks Mandy has fucked but its impossible to remember them all. She does know that she had been fucked by 59 men before she met me and then I got her to started sharing her cunt. At first it was just 1 or 2 guys a month, then regular cock every Friday on the pull with her slutty friend Debbie, then some threesomes MMF with me, then MMMF, MMMMF and now regular gangbangs with 8 - 10+ cocks. We also go dogging and to clubs and greedy girl parties. She's fucking at least 15 men every month, sometimes lots more. 180 cocks a year would be a good average so since I met her 41/2 years ago I say she's had around 800 cocks.

Thats one cock every 2 days on average ! or 5 cocks every 10 days !

My ex wife was a virgin when we me but was also VERY submissive and eager to please. The first time I shared her was on our honeymoon van cruise through the southern states. The 1st was a guy we met at a rest stop but the 2nd was an out-of-state friend of mine who used her countless times for the 4 days we stayed with him. For the next year she fucked at least two a day not counting me and sometimes several more daily. Then there were the group fucks we had on the weekends. She was accepted as our groups slut. She serviced all of the guys if they needed to cum and all the other girls knew it and were ok with it. No matter where we went with the group at least once she would disappear for a little while to either fuck or suck off one of my friends.  

Nice looking slut..... she'd look great on the end of my cock.

My wife would never tell me, let me know how many. I have to calculate, putting one and one together, as somethimes

she speaks of her other men before our wedding. Same she does now. I am sure I do´n know all of her lovers/buls.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...