CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

• 4 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/16/2017 at 10:47 PM, icelord0807 said:

And she will crave for more.So,be patient my friend.My wife was going slowly and was quite shy in the beginning.Now she was over 200 inside her.

My wife has fucked and sucked hundreds of guys as well as eating a lot of pussies. She love big black cocks so that is who she usually fucks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My wife has only has only been with a few men.  She had a dick in her before we got together but really didn't fuck.  He did cum in her mouth.  She sucked another guy snd fingered by another before she was finally fucked by me. 

She cheated on me when we were engaged during her brothers wedding.   The masuse was a good looking guy with a long dick and sweet words.  He fucked the hell out of her for about a week, no rubbers cumming balls deep in her.  I unknowingly ate her pussy and when she confessed I became incredibly turned on by it.

Got married and nothing kinky for 15 years when she ends up meeting the first guy again.  He eventually gave her another mouthful of his cum but this time she swallowed it all like a good girl.  Not sure if they'll meet up again though

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My wife had a lot before we married. She has never discussed it much other than to say her first was when she was 13. I do know that she went out with a friend, who was later our best man, and fucked him many times. He was also the first one to fuck her after we married.  After we married in the early 70's she didn't have any extras for a few years. She did constantly flirt at parties or the pub. Our best man eventually got her into bed one night after a party and fucked her. She took him bare, after that he fucked her regularly for about 15 years. Once she started she had a few others, always funny flirty gentlemen that got her excited. To the best of my knowledge she has had 10 since we married. Most of these were regulars for a long time. So total number of fucks with other guys since we married would be hundreds. I have been lucky to watch a lot of them. I suspect there have been some I don't know about.

Recently while clearing out a few old boxes in the shed , I found an old note book and in it was a list of friends from her early years. There were coded symbols alongside some of the guys. After a bit of cross referencing I was able to work out that one symbol meant they fucked. A quick tally up comes up with 32.

pussy.jpg

• Like 5