CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

CUCKOLD TEST

1st wife had 5 after we married. She fucked one of the guys for over 15 years of our marriage, and another for 2 years.

(By the way, I got her to admit she liked bigger cocks by asking her who her favorite lovers where not counting me. She said Ernie and Bruce. Then I asked her who her biggest lovers where. She said Ernie and Bruce. So I asked her if size doesn't matter, why is it she liked the two biggest guys. She thought about it a moment and then said..."I guess I do like big cocks." Earlier she had told me I was the smallest she had been with.)

2nd wife had about 30 before we married. 1 while we were dating, and after we married she saw an old boyfriend several times. (But that doesn't really up the count.) And I think at least 2 more after we married. I'm looking forward to her taking more lovers, but I like her having 1 or 2 steady long term lovers.

• Like 3

Only for cuckolds:

How many cocks has your wife/gf had so far?

In my case it's 2 before me and 2 while with me. That's 5 counting me. Not many.

Who has the sluttiest wife/gf?

Well I can honestly say, I was Pam's very first! I know! I know! But believe what you want! It really doesn't matter.

We were married almost nine years before Pam had her next cock! That happened three years ago this past March. The fact that it was black was a real bonus! Edwin, old university friend and roommate of mine had that pleasure. The second one she had occurred about 14 months later. He happens to be the twin brother of Edwin. His name is Eduard. He gave Pam her second BBC. Eduard later introduced us to a friend of his, also black, who was a real idiot and Pam wouldn't go near him. Especially after seeing what he thought the women would chase! A canary would've been disappointed by what that poor creature possessed! Any thought that all black men are well endowed can be put to rest immediately! They ain't! Sorry I digress. The third cock she got was a guy who grew up with Edwin and Eduard. We were recently doing some sailing in the Carribean and picked up a friend of Edwin's. He is a great guy, joined us on the boat for seven days sailing. Pam seduced him the second day out. They were sun bathing out on the deck "en natural" when Pam decided she'd seen enough and decided to test his stamina. He made number three.

In conclusion, Pam has had one white cock (me) plus three black cocks! Of those three she does have a favourite! Edwin!

• Like 2

Wife has been reminiscing recently so I asked her to work out how many cocks she had before me. After some thought, naming boyfriends I knew about and some I didn't, she reckoned about ten. I would love to be cucked so she can build on that number again! 

• 3 weeks later...

I met my wife when she was 15 she already had 11, after marriage I would say at least 25

I'm in a very similar situation. She was very well experienced at a very early age! and continued after we were married!

She had approximately 20 before 15yo. she was the talk of the neighborhood! Her uncle was her first and I met him at a famiy get together. We had been married less than 2  weeks before this and my wife invited him to stay over our house since he was an out of town guess.He was very large and thick and poor aunt was getting really stretched after being with him for over 15 years. She told my wife that she was stretched out of shape both front and back! Well the wife wanted to relive some memories with her uncle so I had no objections and he joined us in bed! Boy, what a night!

• Like 2

14 counting mine. 2 before, 11 after, all in her cunt. The 2 before me were in high school,and bareback. The 11 after were all wrapped, minus one too big for my normal condoms, and he exploded the top of of it. She didn't realize it till a little while later when it started running down her leg.

• 2 weeks later...

I've know my wife since Elementary School.Irememeber my fiend sneaking in her bedroom when she was 19. He would fuck her a couple times a day. Had another friend hook up with her , she was sucking his cock in the restroom. She also traveled a lot, think she would pick up guys at Hotel bar and take em to her or his room? Basically she had a lot of cocks thru the years. Wish I could find a guy she fucked and listen to the stories.

• Like 3

Present wife about 10 before and 1 other than me since we got together.

Ex wife - we were both 2nd time round - had about 50 before we met and nearly 100 had used her mouth and cunt and 20+ her ass by time we split 10 yrs later. Big reason she was such a slut was that she was introduced to BDSM at 16 by a married 30s guy and ever after she needed to feel used, controlled, abused, pain on a regular basis. Her 1st husband could not cope with her needs and affairs but I loved it.

• Like 2

I really lost the count.

Before my weeding tweenty years ago, I was bein used by 10 men and in the following 10 years only used by my husband. My 50 birthday was my first anal sex and I've enjoy it so much that I became addicted to sex and quickly my husband was not enough for me. He first offer me individually to friends and we try swinging. But I need more and more and for an other birthday, he had organized my first black gangbang. I've had threesomes and foursomes before during fuck fests or with strangers on parksites but it was the first time I've had multiple foursomes one after the other, I quickly became addicted to be fucked only bareback

by multiple partners at the same time and to be the "party slut" or the "cum tank" of all fuck parties we're attended. I'm also known as the best ass2mouth woman in the surroundings.

From my 50 birthday, I've surely be used by more than 100 men, perhaps 150 and most of them have used me on multiple opportunities during years.

post-10849-0-63386000-1435748727_thumb.jpg

Me under shower after a ganbang.

• Like 6