CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

CUCKOLD TEST

Not sure of her true total, but its well into 3 figures. I knew 3 guys had fucked her before we married, but soon found out later that was actually 8. Bear in mind that we have been married over 30 years, and I have been cucked for virtually all my married life, its not that difficult for Liz to have had over 100 different cocks.

• Like 2

Only for cuckolds:

How many cocks has your wife/gf had so far?

In my case it's 2 before me and 2 while with me. That's 5 counting me. Not many.

Who has the sluttiest wife/gf?

She was 29 when we met, 45 now. Believe it or not, if we don't count bj/hj, 0(zero) before me, 0(zero) while with me (not counting me of course). So I'm in a worse situation than you

She was virgin when we were married and for nearly 2 years, it was oonly my cock which had entered ger, After that she had an affair for nearly 4 months, without my knowledge. That experience with a much bigger cock and a skillful lover who could gave her orgasm everytime he fucked her led  to her cuckolding me, in addition to mine and that first lover she has had 4 cocks, including the present one

• Like 1

wife had 9 before me including her ex husband.

she had 22 after me and counting:)(might have forgot 1 or 2) loving every second of it. we used to have regular ones but not anymore.. surprising how easy we became addicted to it after 2 years of imaginin/dreamin/talking/roleplayin ..

• Like 2

My wife had 5 before me and has now had 28 since her first time with me. I'm sure she has quite a few morw to go. Does that make her a slut?

Sounds like a slut to me - a very good slut.  Look after her fellow cuckold, good sluts are rare.

Mine just had me, and our best friend, but she had him daily for seven years.

I just wish she would have someone else now - I miss being a cuckold so much - being able to slip inside her soaking wet pussy, licking his cum from her cunt.

Bryan

• Like 1

My wife was a virgin when we had met. Ever since we started cuckolding she's been with around 25 men. More often than not, she goes back for seconds.

My wife was also a virgin when we had met. I still wish she'd be with 5 - if not 25+ - guys till now and after now

Wife is self admitted high school slut and started young. She kept a diary and by age 19 had 121 different cocks unload in her. At 19 she married and was only with him for a while but then started fucking around again. After they divorced, she went back to her old ways but didn't keep count. For her own reasons, she began to prostitute some to make ends meet. When I met her she was still doing that now and then. By her estimate by the time we married 17 years ago she'd had well over 200 cocks in her. I knew soon after we started dating that she was a slut and I encouraged her. We've lost count of the number since we married, but our best estimate is 450 - 500. We don't count guys that she just sucked off. I still love to see her fucking other men and still love when she gangbangs.

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

When the ex took multiple cock first time she was very excited and turned on but not quite appreciating how turned on the guys were watching her strip for them. Her bra came off and shouts and laughs of appreciation went up no believing their luck at seeing her perfect breasts and egging her on for more. She removed her knickers slowly and they went absolutely fucking mad ogling at her beautiful naked body and hairy cunt all started stripping off themselves. They all dived in at once, no finesse touching her, fingering her squeezing her breasts. The first one was in to her cunt balls deep with in a couple of minutes. They emptied their balls in to her at least 3 times each that night and a couple of them 4 or 5 times. That's 6 cock's in a night, several times each, 18 to 20 or more fucks in the night.

What a wonderful wife to have

• Like 2

Wife is self admitted high school slut and started young. She kept a diary and by age 19 had 121 different cocks unload in her. At 19 she married and was only with him for a while but then started fucking around again. After they divorced, she went back to her old ways but didn't keep count. For her own reasons, she began to prostitute some to make ends meet. When I met her she was still doing that now and then. By her estimate by the time we married 17 years ago she'd had well over 200 cocks in her. I knew soon after we started dating that she was a slut and I encouraged her. We've lost count of the number since we married, but our best estimate is 450 - 500. We don't count guys that she just sucked off. I still love to see her fucking other men and still love when she gangbangs.

My ex wife was a school slut too, she started fucking at 14 and happily spread her legs for the boys at the end of a night out.

• Like 3

She was virgin when we were married and for nearly 2 years, it was oonly my cock which had entered ger, After that she had an affair for nearly 4 months, without my knowledge. That experience with a much bigger cock and a skillful lover who could gave her orgasm everytime he fucked her led  to her cuckolding me, in addition to mine and that first lover she has had 4 cocks, including the present one

1) Are those your wife's feet in your dp ? Looks heavenly!

2) Are you indian ? Her feet sure look Indian.