CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

CUCKOLD TEST

This topic and your reply may depend on the time period when you and the wife came of age. The late 60s and 70s were famous for free love and women's liberation.Didn't have to worry about HIV. I remember meeting married women in bars who were wearing wedding rings but wanted to hook up anyway. They claimed that their husbands didn't own their bodies and they felt it was ok to do what they wanted sexually. My wife (same age as me) used that rationale to enjoy sex with other men even after we were married. Coupled with her sexual appetite when she was still single, it is safe to say she has had a lot of men. Today she prefers them black.

• Like 4

Guest lilwhtdick61

Mine has only had mine that I know of. She can not cum with mine and will not touch it. She has two dildos that I use on her and she loves the hell out of them. You do have to wonder now don't you.

Mine must be rated as one of the biggest sluts.

I met plenty of guys that were fucking her when she was 15. Just after she turned 18 a mate and myself took turns sharing her one day while water skiing.

Most of the guys at the ski club took turns riding her cute pussy.

When she was nineteen we started dating and almost every time we went out some other guy got his cock into her.

I just loved having a raving slut for a girl friend and wanted one for a wife (that really turned me on)

At our wedding, my best man got my new wife's pussy before I did. I cleaned his cum out of her and then was allowed to have turn.

We've been married 15 years and she is more of a slut now then when we first met, instead fucking one guy at a time she'll let from 2 to 6 guys gang bang her a time.

So I am afraid I couldn't even guess numbers that she has fucked just LOTS & LOTS & LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

My wife had 7 before me and just mine since we got married. Since I turned 50 mine has shrunk and it's become almost impossible for her to orgasm she needs a new coxk badly

Adult Friend Finder.  Local Swingers groups.  Probably your best bet to find someone of quality and not be a jerk.

Before me, the Latina Goddess was married, and he was her only lover.  After their divorce, she had several lovers, 7 or 8 if I recall, that's not counting guys she'd go on a date and give them a hand job or blow job, that could put her numbers up to 25.  Then we started dating and I was her only one up to our marriage which is when she knew and molded me into a Cuckold hubby.  It was only 3 months after our nuputial vows that she took her first new lover.  Then it was on to the races after that over 10 years, 2 to 12 different guys each year.  Depending on circumstances, time, place i.e. weekends, business trips, personal vacations.  One a vacation trip, her and another married girl friend of hers hooked up with two of the seaman on this small island cruise ship one night, they both disappeared about 1am didn't see her until about 7am that morning, and she was still very horny when we checked into our hotel room but all she wanted from me was to fuck her ass since her pussy was too sore.  I have a lot more stories and experiences to relate during my time here on Cuckoldfart and look forward to reading, sharing, and making friends here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For my wife:

Before we were together: eight cocks fucked her cunt, two had anal with her too.  Probably about an additional 10 came in her mouth.

Since we were married (just over two years): one mini gangbang of four older guys; seven black guys at a seclub in one night; three other guys fucked her in hotels.  No one yet had the married tripple of cunt, arse and mouth yet though.  I'm looking forward to that!

• Like 2