CuckoldFart.com

My wife the model.

Hubby1000

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

15 hours ago, kenphl said:

If i was you,  i would have to be able to watch while he had her.

Oh..better believe I'm enjoying the show...as I mentioned in an earlier post that I love to watch them make love and I have been getting in close between their legs but not making contact...ooh...her blonde muff in contrast to his dark shaft..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mrsexy said:

My neighbor is a hobby photographer. My wife has posed nude for him several times. When we are at their house for coffee, I enjoy knowing he has seen my wife naked for hours on end during shooting.

_AMB8113a.jpg

She is a beauty..great, slim figure...you're a lucky guy..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My wife, then GF, knew I love taking pictures of her in lingerie with my old Polaroid camera.  One day she specifically asked me not to go to her house for lunch.  When I asked why she said she was working on a project for my birthday present.  Out of curiousity I drove by the house  that day and saw her car and a van with the name of professional photographer displayed on the vehicle.  On my birthday she gave me a collection of photos, some of which I framed later in this montage.  I loved the photos but had to ask her how and why she chose that particular photographer.  She just smiled and said he was old friend

group4.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Trixsy said:

ENJOY SLOPPY SECONDS, ENCOURAGE HER TO FUCK HIM MORE OFTEN,LUCKY GUY

Thanks so much Trixsy..I do encourage her to be liberated in that respect and I like her boyfriend..there isn't any of the dom bull humiliation but rather a cozy friendship between the 3 of us...and watching them together is such a turn on..it's as though their genitals were designed for one another and the in close views I'm getting are so juicy..the odor they produce can fill our bedroom with the message of "yes we are in breeding mode" ..as for sloppy seconds..he shoot so much at times in her that I find myself swimming in it...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Paradox said:

I hope my wife gets pregnant by a bull one day too. I hope you enjoy it as a cuckold. For me, I love the idea of orgasm denial too, so it would work out well. 

If my wife decides to keep his baby..and make me watch her parade around with a pregnant belly from her boyfriend..I will be parading around with a thirsty erection..I hope your wife meets the perfect breeding bull and get a preggo belly of her own..and believe me..like me..you'll be parading around with a thirsty erection as well..good luck..

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 2:31 PM, Hubby1000 said:

Thanks so much Trixsy..I do encourage her to be liberated in that respect and I like her boyfriend..there isn't any of the dom bull humiliation but rather a cozy friendship between the 3 of us...and watching them together is such a turn on..it's as though their genitals were designed for one another and the in close views I'm getting are so juicy..the odor they produce can fill our bedroom with the message of "yes we are in breeding mode" ..as for sloppy seconds..he shoot so much at times in her that I find myself swimming in it...

WONDERFUL, DO YOU KEEP SOME IN YOUR MOTH AND KISS HER,GIVING HER SOME MORE OF HIS CUM,MY WIFE LOVES THAT XX

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trixsy said:

WONDERFUL, DO YOU KEEP SOME IN YOUR MOTH AND KISS HER,GIVING HER SOME MORE OF HIS CUM,MY WIFE LOVES THAT XX

I have had any in my mouth...but my wife says his tastes a little different from mine...I think each man may have a unique taste that is....I treat is sperm with respect as it may be seeding my wife's egg...we do kiss after a nibbling session however...and what I have tasted has been their joined juices...quite musky I would say...

On 9/12/2017 at 12:15 PM, mrsexy said:

My neighbor is a hobby photographer. My wife has posed nude for him several times. When we are at their house for coffee, I enjoy knowing he has seen my wife naked for hours on end during shooting.

_AMB8113a.jpg

...and did he fuck her too?

• Like 2

UPDATE EVERYONE 

The little wife is PREGNANT and it's not mine...yikes.and yet  it is also sweet just watching her tummy blossom with his baby...should they stick together as a breeding pair...or is her boyfriend going to go his way...I really don't what to say to her about it...any thoughts..

• Like 1

On 12/27/2017 at 6:23 AM, sexboxer said:

DOESN'T MATTER TO ME,  ALL CREAMPIES ARE GREAT, LIFE IS WAY TOO DAMN SHORT TO WORRY. JUST FUCK! ENJOY A HOTWIFE AND A HOTLIFE. EAT OUT OFTEN! 

HPIM0106.JPG

HPIM0442.JPG

HPIM0645.JPG

HPIM0648.JPG

HPIM0649.JPG

HPIM0650.JPG

HPIM0651.JPG

The lady shown here looks like she is ready for a good licking...such a vagina should sit on my face...while my wife and her boyfriend breed...put it this way...I would eat her in front of everyone...yum...

• Like 4

Congratulations to all and hope that Baby Daddy decides to stay around a long time.  

As for feeling like swimming in it, my lovely Wife had started actually squirting whenever I use Her new vibrating dildo to pound Her pussy and at the same time suck and lick Her clit.  She always pushes the dildo up against my tongue while She squirts.  

Having such an aroused erection, bigger than any recent memory, yet still barely 5" probably, it was like it just fell in a deep wet well, like a well used pussy that simultaneously caused a surprisingly quick orgasm similar to a premature ejaculation!!!  Yikes!!  That's never happened before.  

Since it took less than a minute to cum, it really confirmed to Her my inadequate ability to maintain the stamina like any Alpha male to give Her proper penetration pleasure.  

So She now enjoys the extended attention of me cleaning Her pussy after my feeble attempts to pleasure Her.  Our lovemaking has now changed in so many ways already.

Not sure if we'll ever make the leap of adding a Bull but She seems to be riding a wild wave of fantasy to this point.

It must be surreal being up close and seeing the dark / white contrast with all the heady sexual aroma swirling round. Yum!  

Living vicariously through you just keeps my panties soaked.

IMG_6051.JPG

• Like 2

On 12/29/2017 at 6:51 AM, sissystephanie said:

Congratulations to all and hope that Baby Daddy decides to stay around a long time.  

As for feeling like swimming in it, my lovely Wife had started actually squirting whenever I use Her new vibrating dildo to pound Her pussy and at the same time suck and lick Her clit.  She always pushes the dildo up against my tongue while She squirts.  

Having such an aroused erection, bigger than any recent memory, yet still barely 5" probably, it was like it just fell in a deep wet well, like a well used pussy that simultaneously caused a surprisingly quick orgasm similar to a premature ejaculation!!!  Yikes!!  That's never happened before.  

Since it took less than a minute to cum, it really confirmed to Her my inadequate ability to maintain the stamina like any Alpha male to give Her proper penetration pleasure.  

So She now enjoys the extended attention of me cleaning Her pussy after my feeble attempts to pleasure Her.  Our lovemaking has now changed in so many ways already.

Not sure if we'll ever make the leap of adding a Bull but She seems to be riding a wild wave of fantasy to this point.

It must be surreal being up close and seeing the dark / white contrast with all the heady sexual aroma swirling round. Yum!  

Living vicariously through you just keeps my panties soaked.

IMG_6051.JPG

Okay...not fair...showing off in those nylons...who wouldn't sprout wood...your goods being supported in black silk..

• Like 4