CuckoldFart.com

Cum Eating

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

I receive cuckold training every so often, which include several physical and mental challenges. It ensures your mindset is firmly focussed on your wife’s needs, and that your needs aren’t important.

Often at the end of session it involves eating my  own cum, if instructed to do so.

For me it’s a great part of my learning. My wife loves cum, and it just gets me to think for a moment whilst it is in my mouth that if this is what she likes, I should always try and help her get what she wants.

If she goes out and I think it maybe with a lover, I often think of my cum eating during the lessons, and think that she will be doing this at some point during the night out.

Just helps me realise what she does, what she enjoys and how I should encourage her to do what she enjoys. 

I used to feel sad when I thought of her swallowing her lovers load, but since the training and me being required to eat it during session, my mind is in a much better place 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

I receive cuckold training every so often, which include several physical and mental challenges. It ensures your mindset is firmly focussed on your wife’s needs, and that your needs aren’t important.

Often at the end of session it involves eating my  own cum, if instructed to do so.

For me it’s a great part of my learning. My wife loves cum, and it just gets me to think for a moment whilst it is in my mouth that if this is what she likes, I should always try and help her get what she wants.

If she goes out and I think it maybe with a lover, I often think of my cum eating during the lessons, and think that she will be doing this at some point during the night out.

Just helps me realise what she does, what she enjoys and how I should encourage her to do what she enjoys. 

I used to feel sad when I thought of her swallowing her lovers load, but since the training and me being required to eat it during session, my mind is in a much better place 

Interesting Rob; tell us more about your training if you can

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2018 at 5:08 PM, SissyJ said:

I really want to eat cum but struggle with losing interest after I squirt. I freeze it into cubes and pop one in the next time I’m horny. My next challenge is eating a warm, fresh load.

Perhaps the best way to eat a warm fresh load is to keep your cage on, and eat a warm fresh load out of your wife after a bull has left it for you.  I suspect the excitement of the moment and being unable to cum until released from your cage will make you dig in for every last drop and that you will love it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, captainblack said:

...I suspect the excitement of the moment and being unable to cum until released from your cage will make you dig in for every last drop and that you will love it....

This is also the exact moment for ridicule and most perfect for bringing this apparent excitement to everyone’s attention of this obvious stubborn hunger for fresh cum.  Especially noting the straining inside it’s cage to become erect.  Obvious signs of a cum hungry slut.

• Like 2