CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

Early on we tried the totally bald look but she did not like it for some reason.  It was easier and faster to shave but she liked the little triangle patch.  I kept bugging her to shave it smaller.  I think this is as small as it got.  She said once that when she wore her swim suits with no lining she thought the little triangle looked better than bald, LOL.  First pic is how it looked most of the time.  Next 3 are the smallest and last one is her pool look.  What do you think?  Also wonder if you like the tanned titties or the tan lines? 

Image215.jpg

Image63.jpg

Image61.jpg

Image62.jpg

S-13.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, robert smith said:

She said once that when she wore her swim suits with no lining she thought the little triangle looked better than bald, LOL.

I think I would have to agree with Elaine in this instance.  While I normally prefer a smooth pussy, as seen throught the suit the triangle definitely looks better 🤤☺️🤤☺️🤤

3 hours ago, robert smith said:

Early on we tried the totally bald look but she did not like it for some reason.  It was easier and faster to shave but she liked the little triangle patch.  I kept bugging her to shave it smaller.  I think this is as small as it got.  She said once that when she wore her swim suits with no lining she thought the little triangle looked better than bald, LOL.  First pic is how it looked most of the time.  Next 3 are the smallest and last one is her pool look.  What do you think?  Also wonder if you like the tanned titties or the tan lines? 

Image215.jpg

Image63.jpg

Image61.jpg

Image62.jpg

S-13.jpg

On 11/30/2014 at 12:44 PM, robert smith said:

Hope this gets you off

post-5233-0-27110300-1417369404_thumb.jpg

post-5233-0-33103100-1417369415_thumb.jpg

post-5233-0-71960000-1417369426_thumb.jpg

post-5233-0-65557200-1417369437_thumb.jpg

Nice ass!

• Like 1

think I have written about most of our memorable experiences with others. Sometimes comments and questions from people trigger memories for me. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about us, individually or as a couple. After every thing I have posted about our private lives I don't think you can offend me with anything you may ask. On our first few trysts I was just happy if it happened at all. When I tried to get her to wear extra sexy clothing, lingerie or makeup she was still too nervous or insecure about her own desirability to do it. I did not push the issue because I didn't want her to cancel the evening. Looking back I think she may have thought I was insinuating she wasn't sexy enough to be attractive to other men. As she gained more experience and confidence in her own sexuality she slowly gained the confidence to dress more provocatively including lingerie and make up. On this evening we had invited our first FWB over for a second time with us. He was our first man we offered a second time to. Since we all knew what was going to happen I asked her to really make herself look extra hot and for the first time she obliged. Extra makeup including false eyelashes which she seldom wore, french bra and sexy sweater, suspenders and hose. We had a large swimming pool and the chlorine was starting to give her black hair a deep red tint she did not like and she had it lightened. You can see the different look in these photos. We had a great meal at our house with her sexy look left no doubt about what was for desert

rs.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs6.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1