CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

10 hours ago, scott25660 said:

I think most of us came to the conclusion a long time ago that Elaine is a very special wife. The probability of us blokes getting a wife like her is very small, and my experience confirms this. Also the probability of her matching up with someone like Robert is also quite small. They have dovetailed well and they have managed the very complex and difficult issues of human nature and all its nuances superbly for their particular relationship. Robert has been able guide Elaine and himself in an almost perfect way. That this could happen between two individuals is an even lower probability. A beautiful outcome for two special people.  There is a lot to learn from their story and I, for one, am privileged that they can share it with me.

Very well said Scott

Between vacationing in Florida and the Caribbean and owning a pool she had quite a collection of sexy suits.  15 years later and probably 15 pounds heavier I got her to pose in that same little bikini she wore on our first trip together.  I appreciate all your kind comments.  I never realized how lucky I was for her to oblige me in my sexual desires and fully immerse herself in the lifestyle.  I thought many other couples enjoyed similar lives.  Now, over 30 years later and spending time on these sites I find that while this is a fantasy for many men few men get to enjoy it.  I often wonder what I would have done if the morning after Elaine experienced her first MMF experience with Eric she would have told me she did not want to do it anymore.  We weren't married at the time.  Luckily I did not have to make that decision but could have walked away if I wanted.  So many men who ask me how to convince their wives into the lifestyle are already trapped by marriage and many times children.  It is very difficult to put pressure on your wife and risk divorce and drama.  So much for my rambling on.  Here are pics to make us all happy 

S-15.jpg

S-18a.jpg

S-18.jpg

• Like 7

Robert,  You and Elaine are truly an inspiration to those of us that aspire to a fully sensual and sexually free relationship with a special partner.  I have, over the years, silently followed and enjoyed your stories and pictures on this forum.  Elaine is beautiful and a beautiful person.  You have the ultimate soul mate. Thank you for sharing those intimate moments for your life together.  Stay safe, be well and please keep sharing.   Regards, Richard

• Like 1

On the same day she tried on her old bikini she wore in Florida I got her to pose in a few more suits.  We were going on vacation and I asked her to bring some of the bikinis.  She said she felt too old to wear these skimpy suits.  I said trim your pussy a bit more and we both laughed

S-20a.jpg

S-14.jpg

S-17.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Lol...robert...about Elaine's lack of a smile...

Based on the number of pics you took over the years (and thank god you did!)...and looking at this from Elaine's perspective...there must have been a few times when she felt like you were a "pain in the ass". I think that over the years Elaine became comfortable showing off her beautiful body and even came to enjoy it (and again, thank god for THAT!) 

She enjoyed it...for the most part. But looking at it strictly from her perspective, there must have been a few times when she thought...."really robert?Another picture of my tits, robert?". And I think that is the look we are seeing here.

Thank you robert for being so persistant over the years...and THANK YOU Elaine for being so tolerant of your husband's kinky perversion. Lol...and robert you know I mean that only in the nicest way...as a compliment actually.

To go back to the thought of "really robert? Another picture of my tits, robert?"...all I can say is HELL YES! HELL YES! HEEEELLL YES!!! Because I for one (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this) have enjoyed every damn one of them!

As for smiles...there IS one great big smile that isn't shown in this pic. And that would be mine! 

Hell yes! Thanks again robert...and hugs and kisses for beautiful and sexy Elaine!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

I have numerous videos where she is bitching and complaining.  My favorite one is when despite complaining she stopped for me to tak a couple pics and with my video editing software I can slow it down to 30 frames per second.   When I looked at it a bit slower right before I am about to shoot she quickly lips and smiles.  Wish I could show them here.  

• Like 3

On 3/26/2020 at 10:10 AM, DomBull4U said:

Lol...robert...about Elaine's lack of a smile...

Based on the number of pics you took over the years (and thank god you did!)...and looking at this from Elaine's perspective...there must have been a few times when she felt like you were a "pain in the ass". I think that over the years Elaine became comfortable showing off her beautiful body and even came to enjoy it (and again, thank god for THAT!) 

She enjoyed it...for the most part. But looking at it strictly from her perspective, there must have been a few times when she thought...."really robert?Another picture of my tits, robert?". And I think that is the look we are seeing here.

Thank you robert for being so persistant over the years...and THANK YOU Elaine for being so tolerant of your husband's kinky perversion. Lol...and robert you know I mean that only in the nicest way...as a compliment actually.

To go back to the thought of "really robert? Another picture of my tits, robert?"...all I can say is HELL YES! HELL YES! HEEEELLL YES!!! Because I for one (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this) have enjoyed every damn one of them!

As for smiles...there IS one great big smile that isn't shown in this pic. And that would be mine! 

Hell yes! Thanks again robert...and hugs and kisses for beautiful and sexy Elaine!

DomBull4U

Mr. DomBull4U . . . 

Once again you show yourself not only to be an extremely humorous individual but also an expert in understanding human dynamics. 

Thank you sir for so eloquently expressing what others were feeling. 

• Like 1

Dom Bull is correct about me taking 100 s of photos and quite a few videos over the years we were together.  I wish I had been better about saving all of them.  Regretfully I lost quite a few and even tossed many.  When we were taking 35 mm pics I had to shoot the full film roll to send them to be developed.  When they came back and I looked at the 24 prints there were always several that wee simply not good, eyes closed, weird facial look, out of focus, etc.  Here is one of the set of Elaine in her bikinis.  Out of focus, but still captures her sometimes playful look.  Feel free to ask any questions you   may have about us 

swim6.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1