CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

The main problem with the old Polaroid camera was you needed to get close to your subject to get a good photo.  Here are two pics that I wish I had done better with.  I was too far away on the first one in front of the fireplace and her were closed in the second.  I did throw away some of the real bad ones.  I think I saved these because they showed off her nipples

S-76.jpg

S-77.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, robert smith said:

The main problem with the old Polaroid camera was you needed to get close to your subject to get a good photo.  Here are two pics that I wish I had done better with.  I was too far away on the first one in front of the fireplace and her were closed in the second.  I did throw away some of the real bad ones.  I think I saved these because they showed off her nipples

S-76.jpg

S-77.jpg

Amazing thick nipples, I would like to play with her

Robert....I'm no photo critic...just a voyeur. I think you are being overly critical about these pics.

From this voyeurs viewpoint...glad you kept these...and showed them because you are right about how these pics show off Elaine's amazing nipples.

They look delicious! Mouth-watering!

They are keepers!

DomBull

• Like 2

It seems superfluous to highlight any of Elaine's particular physical features. Just look at that ass. She has a body as perfect as anyones at that stage, from head to toe. Elaine's quality would come through in complete darkness; she has that sort of presence.

This couch was in a lot of our photos.  It was also involved in lots of sexual encounters.  She was slowly getting more relaxed while posing.  She said she did not know how to pose so I showed her Gallery Magazine Girl Next Door pics for ideas.  You can see them on the floor.  Remember the internet was very limited compared to how it is today.  

S-31.jpg

S-32.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

First again! Perfect...I love it!

robert, that was a good idea to use the Gallery Girl Next Door pics to give Elaine some ideas for poses. I'd have to say it worked!

Lol...Gallery's Girl Next Door takes us back a few years, doesn't it? Many of the people checking this site probably don't go back that far. Ahhh the good ol' days!

Makes me wonder though...did you ever send any of Elaine's pics in to Gallery? Was she a Girl Next Door? My guess is no...because if you did they would have contacted you and tried to get her to be a centerfold model. 

Another thought/question....did you want her to be a Hustler Honey? She could have easily handled that too!

I'm just curious...

Elaine IS the ultimate Girl Next Door!

DB

I was very temped to do it behind her back.  Then I realized it would have been a terrible mistake because if they published it and she found out I am sure she would have dumped my ass or worse, LOL.   Later I started showing her letters to Penthouse Magazine about men sharing their lady with other men.  I think it was called the Forum.  Told her if any of the scenarios appealed to her we could try to recreate them.  This was her posing in our new home and looking at Penthouse for photo ideas.

rbl13.jpg

rbl4.jpg

rbl11.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

As she became more comfortable posing she would go along with about anything I suggested.  She let me come up with the idea and I let her choose what she wanted to wear.  I asked to to strip.  She put on half bra and crotchless panties with a full skirt and blouse.   I later used these to show to men we were trying to entice to join us.

C-1.jpg

C-2.jpg

C3.jpg

C-5.jpg

C-6.jpg

C-7.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

She continued to pose for me in lingerie and sometimes just let me shoot her undressing in street clothes.  On the first one she is copying some pose from a magazine on the chair.  In the last 3 she is taking off her top, fixing her hair and starting to take off her jeans to put on lingerie for last one. 

S-44.jpg

S-43.jpg

S-44d.jpg

S-44f.jpg

S-44e.jpg

S-40.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Elaine's Dad was a surgeon and worked mostly at the hospital but did have a small 2 exam room office in a small office strip center.  When Elaine got divorced her Dad wanted to help her financially a bit and asked her to clean his office usually once or twice a week depending on if he used the office.  Sometimes I would go over with her and help.  The two of us could clean it in a half hour and he paid $100 so it was easy money.  I got the idea to have her pose in sexy lingerie and a nurse's smock.   To my surprise she agreed.  I was turned on I fucked her on the table  

N-5.jpg

N-4.jpg

N-2.jpg

N-1.jpg

N-3.jpg

N-6.jpg

N-7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Over the years of photographing my wife cameras were improving, my skills as a photographer were getting better and her talent and knack for posing was becoming top flight.  The result was some of the early pics kept sliding further back in my collection.  20 years later when I first started to scan the prints to digital it was slow and a bit tedious.  I became selective and did not do all of them. Last year I rescanned a lot of them as the equipment was vastly improved in quality and speed.  Here are some very early Polaroids.  They had become dark with age.  She was still young and a bit shy with her poses. 

Roa-2.jpg

Roa-1.jpg

Roa-3.jpg

Roa-4.jpg

Roa-5.jpg

Roa-6.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I continued to push Elaine into more revealing photos.  I got her to look at Hustler's Beaver Shot section with more of the spread pics.  One winter evening I had a fire going as she was cold and did not want to take off her sweater.  I think this was her time first showing of her pussy full view to the camera. 

P-7b.jpg

P-7c.jpg

P 7.jpg

P-7a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have always enjoyed photography.  My Dad took 1,000 s of family photos with 35 mm. We later digitized many of them.  I guess I got the bug from him.  I am a scuba diver and have 1,000 s of photos from trips around the world, most of them underwater.  Now that I am retired plus home a lot because of COVID 19 I have time to reminisce about these old pics.  Hope they are not too boring.  I know I have posted many of them before on this and various other threads.  I hope the text about them makes more interesting.

As Elaine gained more confidence in her sexuality and her ability to attract men she might want to play with I talked her into dressing more provacatively.  She wore this little summer dress out to clubs and bars without any undies.   With her deep tan, pointy nipples and thin material she got plenty of attention.  You can see how easily she could pull the top low on her breasts for that little extra spark

S-33.jpg

S-34.jpg

S-35.jpg

S-36.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I liked to take several photos when I could get her in the mood to pose but the old Polaroid camera could screw that up sometimes by running out of film and me not having anymore at the time.  Here are two of my favorite single shots.  First one is her showing off another dress she would sometimes wear to the clubs.  The other is just her on our old sex couch, LOL 

S-8.jpg

B-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

With my encouragement Elaine was looking a lot sexier in her selection of clothing.  She bought sexy bikinis for the pool, lake and ocean.  Other than going to work she seldom wore a bra.  Her summer dresses like I just posted above were thin and sexy too.  We had an old historic restaurant that was very upscale.  We would go there on special occasions.  For her birthday I bought her some hose and suspender and this dress and told her we had reservations at the Restaurant.  It was the first time she wore something sexy to someplace other than a bar or club.       

S-82.jpg

S-83.jpg

S-84.jpg

US 9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Between wearing smaller bikinis and me encouraging her to pose in more revealing poses she started trimming and shaving her pussy. Started with trimming the sides and for awhile she even trimmed a little V in the top giving it a bit of a heart shaped look.  She shaved the lower half exposing her lips a bit more.  Over the years we slowly shaved a lot more but that is for later.  On the first photo you can see a Polaroid pic I had previously taken on the end table.  You can also see her looking for ideas in Gallery

B-3.jpg

B-4a.jpg

B-6b.jpg

B-6a.jpg

B-5a.jpg

B-3a.jpg

B-4.jpg

B-5.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1