CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

It was just difficult for her to open up knowing the film was being developed by people in St. Louis. I kept teasing her that I doubt they were making copies of them to take home or show to friends. You know from the Polaroids she could be very X rated. When the Digital cameras finally arrived things got better. When I bought my first Sony HI 8 mini cassette tape player she objected at first but finally relented, LOL Here

pur7.jpg

pur8.jpg

pur9.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

These photos were the dress and lingerie she wore when we hooked up with Todd from the lumber company.  This story is on page one of Elaine's First Time thread in the Cuckold Stories forum.  Here is first part of that evening.

I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her.  I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw.  I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard.  Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance.  Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays.  All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home.  She said Todd wanted to come home with us.  I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home.  She grinned and said they had talked and he wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about.  I trusted her instincts and said okay.  Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house.

I am going to try and post these pics as I scanned them.  They are large so may not upload.  I will  post one and see what happens.  We had been partying and she was feeling no pain and could be quite funny.

Polka Dots 1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank God for Elaine's subtle hair changes to help me figure out some kind of time line for all our photos.  I have been trying to post the photos together that were taken in the same outfit.  Unfortunately I sometimes post theme pics together which I did a few pages back when I posted pics of my wife around our pool table.  Here is the rest of the pics in the little black basque & hose and permed hair  

teal6.jpg

teal6a.jpg

teal7.jpg

teal7a.jpg

teal8.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:41 AM, robert smith said:

I liked to take several photos when I could get her in the mood to pose but the old Polaroid camera could screw that up sometimes by running out of film and me not having anymore at the time.  Here are two of my favorite single shots.  First one is her showing off another dress she would sometimes wear to the clubs.  The other is just her on our old sex couch, LOL 

S-8.jpg

B-1.jpg

so hot,,

• Like 1

8 hours ago, robert smith said:

Thank God for Elaine's subtle hair changes to help me figure out some kind of time line for all our photos.  I have been trying to post the photos together that were taken in the same outfit.  Unfortunately I sometimes post theme pics together which I did a few pages back when I posted pics of my wife around our pool table.  Here is the rest of the pics in the little black basque & hose and permed hair  

teal6.jpg

teal6a.jpg

teal7.jpg

teal7a.jpg

teal8.jpg

she's beautiful,such a turn on.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:45 AM, robert smith said:

I posted 3 of this set of pics on page 35 when I was showing Elaine looking at Men's magazines for posing ideas.  I sometimes get sidetracked as I was posting old Polaroid pics on that page.  Here is the rest of the set in the proper time frame. She wore this combo of skirt and sweater a couple times to meet potential mates in the winter time.   Hard to wear skimpy flimsy sexy clothes when it is cold.  Hiking her skirt a bit to reveal the top of hose was sure to get a man's attention if she felt enough chemistry to want in invite him for a night of fun.  Hard to believe but some men get nervous about MMF sex and letting them put their hand on her bare thigh was very convincing.  When i look again at these shots I notice on the first one on her back she accidentlly left her pubes showing.  Coyly placed her had in the others.

rbl.jpg

rbl1.jpg

rbl1c.jpg

rbl1a.jpg

rbl1d.jpg

rbl2.jpg

rbl3.jpg

rbl7.jpg

rbl8.jpg

rbl8a.jpg

rbl9.jpg

rbl9a.jpg

rbl9b.jpg

so sexy ,I'd luv to slide in behind that very sexy ass.

On 11/30/2014 at 7:45 AM, robert smith said:

Just joined site.  Checking it out to see if it fits our life style.  I have shared my wife many times over 25 years.  We are more into the hotwife lifestyle then cuckold, but that is a very thin line.  Kind of two sides of the same coin 

post-5233-0-36454800-1417358674_thumb.jpg

post-5233-0-40562500-1417358699_thumb.jpg

so sexy

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 7:43 AM, robert smith said:

Dom Bull is correct about me taking 100 s of photos and quite a few videos over the years we were together.  I wish I had been better about saving all of them.  Regretfully I lost quite a few and even tossed many.  When we were taking 35 mm pics I had to shoot the full film roll to send them to be developed.  When they came back and I looked at the 24 prints there were always several that wee simply not good, eyes closed, weird facial look, out of focus, etc.  Here is one of the set of Elaine in her bikinis.  Out of focus, but still captures her sometimes playful look.  Feel free to ask any questions you   may have about us 

swim6.jpg

sexy enticing woman

I bought this liitle outfit for Valentines day.  Hard to see but there are little red hearts on it.  We had a friend coming over that weekend and I asked her to pose for some photos and promise to wear it for our friend.  She was slowy loosening up with her poses if I waited long enough.  Of course knowing me no matter how much she showed I would want more. LOL 

val a.jpg

val b.jpg

val c.jpg

val d.jpg

val e.jpg

val f.jpg

val g.jpg

val h.jpg

val i.jpg

val j.jpg

val k.jpg

val l.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

From the garden to the family room Elaine knew how to look sexy.  She has a lot of sexy lingerie from skimpy see thru tops, gowns, basques, teddys suspender and hose but this was extra hot with the open holes for her tits, pussy and ass.  It was usually for special occasions and this was no exception.  She even wore her false eyelashesteal.jpg.7b8f3773599949bef2c3933f6474b082.jpg

teal-1.jpg

teal-2.jpg

teal-3.jpg

teal4.jpg

teal5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I wish I had tried to organize my wife's photos several years ago.  I lost a CD or flash drive years ago and told myself I would always keep everything in different drives.  Problem is there are always some loose or misc. that get missed.  I just found this sot that goes with the set I posted on May 9 on page 37.  Post it now, LOL

img0017.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1