CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

Robert,

It's awesome to see these older pics! Great to get a look at Elaine "through the years"....the different hairstyles, the various outfits she wore,etc. Also awesome to see Elaine's development...her progression...sexually.....the way your photo taking helped her gain confidence in her sexiness. (hard to believe that she didn't have total confidence in her sexiness...but women can be so hard on themselves!)  Your wife was obviously incredibly sexy...and your attitude and your pic taking brought out the best in her.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to go back through the old pics and post these pics. Thanks for opening up the archives!

DB

• Like 1

A few more from the early stages of film.  Starting to get more relaxed.  Some of the times we were getting ready for visitors or going out, but most of the time taking photos of her getting dressed and or undressed was just a form of foreplay.  I was always teasing her about showing more.  She was getting ready to put on the little top when I said something about  "Show me more" and she threw her hands up, smiled and said  "Like this?"  Getting her to take little steps was working.

910ee.jpg

910ff.jpg

910gg.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 5/4/2020 at 7:07 AM, robert smith said:

I gave her a "PlayGirl" magazine for her birthday.  She had cut her hair a bit and still had the perm giving a bit of different look but I guess most guys aren't looking at her hair cut and style.  You can see the foldout pagein the one pic

bed.jpg

bed2a.jpg

bed1.jpg

bed2.jpg

So very sexy!

• Like 4

I still had not mastered my camera.  I tended to shoot sometimes from too far away.  If I got up close Elaine would say "Your are just trying to show my tits".  LOL  She was loosening up and in this series after several shots she finally pulled her top down and said "I know this is what you want".  I smiled, snapped the pic and took her to the bedroom

lon10.jpg

lon11.jpg

lon12.jpg

lon13.jpg

lon14.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am not sure if she realized that when she was standing it was much easier to see her pubic triangle.  Actually now that I just reviewed all the pics in this outfit I noticed that in the very first one in the kitchen she had her hands convienently posed in front of her pussy .  I guess she did know what she was doing, LOL  The last one she has her eyes closed.  Always a chance when shooting with film and flash.  Most of those I should have kept.

lon15.jpg

lon19b.jpg

lon19c.jpg

lon19d.jpg

lon19f.jpg

lon19g.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Rest of that set.  I guess the best thing I remember about this little red and black basque and hose is it is what she wore under her dress the night we met Ron at a motel.  He was one of the first men I had contacted over the interent.  You can read about if you want on this thread or Elaine's First time thread so I won't repeat it here.  Best part of hooking up with Ron is it was the first time I got toexperience Sloppy Seconds.  A man does not forget that. LOL

redted6.jpg

redted7.jpg

redted8.jpg

redted9.jpg

redted9a.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The best way I can remember when these photos were taken is the color and size of her hair. I call this the "Big Hair" time. This little ensemble was what I bought for her with the money the guys kicked in for hosting the Card Game Night. The almost funny part of my wife's attitude was she was still hesitant to show much more than a glance at her pubic hair knowing that she was probably going to fuck several of my buddies in that outfit

pw.jpg

pw1.jpg

pw1a.jpg

pw2.jpg

pw3.jpg

pw4.jpg

pw4a.jpg

pw5.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think I mentioned earlier that she had her hair tinted to cover the dark red color from too much sun and chlorine.  Only lasted one summer but is a different look from her normal black hair.  She added her false eyelashes going for a more "Glamour" look I guess.  Later she wore this on one of our date nights.  

rs.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs6.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I posted 3 of this set of pics on page 35 when I was showing Elaine looking at Men's magazines for posing ideas.  I sometimes get sidetracked as I was posting old Polaroid pics on that page.  Here is the rest of the set in the proper time frame. She wore this combo of skirt and sweater a couple times to meet potential mates in the winter time.   Hard to wear skimpy flimsy sexy clothes when it is cold.  Hiking her skirt a bit to reveal the top of hose was sure to get a man's attention if she felt enough chemistry to want in invite him for a night of fun.  Hard to believe but some men get nervous about MMF sex and letting them put their hand on her bare thigh was very convincing.  When i look again at these shots I notice on the first one on her back she accidentlly left her pubes showing.  Coyly placed her had in the others.

rbl.jpg

rbl1.jpg

rbl1c.jpg

rbl1a.jpg

rbl1d.jpg

rbl2.jpg

rbl3.jpg

rbl7.jpg

rbl8.jpg

rbl8a.jpg

rbl9.jpg

rbl9a.jpg