CuckoldFart.com

Cucks, show off your cages

CUCKOLD TEST

lockedup4her...your key holding wife looks all dressed up...with those heels on. Is she on her way to meet her bull...or is she just headed out looking for a fun night with a man with a cock that can please her?

Or maybe she just dressed up for a fun night of taking pics of her humiliating her locked up cuck hubby!

Tell us please....

DomBull4U

4 hours ago, Juliesheecums said:

They are all fabulous  it just shows to me  that’s where all married men should be xxxx julie xxxx

Julie, why not a chastity belt for you so you are restrained to have sex and will do it only when and WITH whom you bull decide you shall do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love the cages, there is just so much involved in the use of them that they should be used more widely.

The locking of them and your partner having the key is sending such a strong message both physically and mentally to the wearer.

But also the wife, it suddenly becomes apparent that the caged cock has absolutely no use for it, she will never be bothered with it so she can focus totally elsewhere.

The bulls seeing a caged cock to, just shows him where he stands and that the caged husband will never feature.

I personally like the girly pink one. Just adds to the whole picture, a nice feminine colour that is just right for the husband.

I knew of a guy who had his cage removed by his wife for sexual purposes once a quarter. Just a quarterly wank for health reasons to make sure his cock would still function.

I think it’s good for the wearer. He knows exactly where he stands, he won’t be any bother to his wife and so it makes the whole situation much easier for everyone. Everyone is a winner in this situation.

Just on the pictures on here, the cocks are so small that they aren’t of any use to any of their wives anyway. It only helps take any thought away from the situation, so it is obviously beneficial for all concerned.

Respect to the wearers, each and every one of you. You deserve praise for doing the right thing. You know what is right for your wife and so credit for ensuring she won’t be bothered by your inadequate little penises. You are serving your wives the right and proper way.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2018 at 2:39 AM, small cock said:

Cb6000s, I could use to have an "xs" model, lol. It's a little hard to get used to, but when you get comfortable in it, you kind of don't want to take it off. 

Can’t you get a smaller one? There looks to too much room in there for your tiny todger.

• Like 4

On 6/3/2018 at 6:12 AM, RobJohnson said:

Can’t you get a smaller one? There looks to too much room in there for your tiny todger.

Yes, I agree that I need smaller, custom is probably the best way to go. But some of the metal cages look small enough to keep me out of trouble. 

• Like 2

I have never insisted on a husband being caged.  I have insisted on total control of when and how he is relieved and I usually have the wife do it in such a way as to hhhhhhhhh him.  In general I have followed the rule of allowing a husband once a month to keep prostrate health. 

I have no cuck couple now, but seeing the photos I think I may insist on caging in future and pair that with milking via prostrate massage for prostrate health.  I think that may be more humiliating and less pleasurable than allowing the husband to hump his pillow or the sofa or the arm of the chair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

n2nboy...lol....I'm thinking of sending your beautiful wife a sympathy card!

Speaking of her cucky, why don't you post a few pics of her on the "Cucks...check in" forum or even the "Showing hotwives" forum. 

Show everyone that you are a good cuck and post your wife for me...something that I will enjoy looking at.

Btw...she will be keeping the key to your new cage, won't she?...

DomBull4U

• Like 1

n2nboy...I'd like to see your wife wearing the key to your cage like this hotwife is doing...wearing it on a bracelet. Usually we've seen wives wear their hubbys keys either on a necklace or on an anklet. 

Wearing the key on a bracelet around her wrist is sure to be an attention getter...and will surely will have many people noticing it...and asking about it. Could make going out with wifey an interesting trip for the locked-cock cuck husband.

Just a suggestion....

DomBull4U

tumblr_n56ycy3lqa1t1o6weo1_500.jpg

• Like 7

20 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

n2nboy...I'd like to see your wife wearing the key to your cage like this hotwife is doing...wearing it on a bracelet. Usually we've seen wives wear their hubbys keys either on a necklace or on an anklet. 

Wearing the key on a bracelet around her wrist is sure to be an attention getter...and will surely will have many people noticing it...and asking about it. Could make going out with wifey an interesting trip for the locked-cock cuck husband.

Just a suggestion....

DomBull4U

tumblr_n56ycy3lqa1t1o6weo1_500.jpg

The tattoo is what its all about. 

• Like 2