CuckoldFart.com

Is there a time limit on cheating?

waveydavey50

This is a little complicated so bear with me. My wife and I were into swinging then cuckolding and I have no problem with any of that. My wife said prior to us starting down that road that she's never cheated on me and as far as she was concerned no secrets = no problems. On another site  I posted about a guy I played football with and the sneaking suspicion that he was shagging her but I didn't have any proof. Stupidly? actually posting about it sparked up some feelings and I've since contacted some people who have all but confirmed it and much much more. If anyone needs further details please contact me. Considering this all took place almost 20 years ago some people say..its a long time ago...you swing and cuckold so what's the difference? Thoughts?

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 months later...

Apologies for tardy reply I've just had several health issues and ops, nothing dire just a pain in the arse (that was the colonoscopy!!)

4 kidney stone ops 4cm stones in each kidney. (I wasn't peeing those out) A liver biopsy. And several bouts of  extensive physio on trapped nerves in my neck. A friend who is an ex nurse said it's probably from being thrown around on the table during an op. Ha ha I said. She wasn't laughing. It happens. Here endeth the medical news, now Sport.

She finally came clean re the affair and it was worse than I thought (or better depending on your stance) I posted this elsewhere if anyone needs to know more let me know.

It was a guy I played soccer with. I was almost at the end of my time playing at the level I was ( 38yo) and so not as fit, not as sharp as I once was. Every chance he got he belittled me and made sure my wife was in earshot.Even saying to her things like "How do you put up with this wanker" she'd laugh others would laugh and he was quite subtle if anyone said anything. It was the old...but I was only joking can't you take a joke etc. It's amazing how the constant barrage of someone can erode confidence and of course I started playing even worse and the inevitable happened, I was dropped and he took my place. It was also around this time I'd noticed he and my wife were friendly but it seemed slightly more than friendly. Of course ( it could have been a script) he was sharp, fit (so you should be at 23!!) and scored 2 goals. As he came off the pitch he smirked at me and said to my wife "if you want him replaced elsewhere Joy, just let me know and I'll help you out" followed with a wink so as to cover himself, however my wife just burst out laughing and said ooooo I might just take you up on that, again people laughed however I was getting weighed down with the snide remarks, however my wife just said chill he's only kidding, others saw it as just that too. After the football season ended he hung around for another 3 or 4 months and eventually leaving the town to move on to greener pastures. After he left a few people said they didn't really like him etc etc. Others also hinted, without saying TOO much that he was banging my wife. So I have no proof

On 12/11/2018 at 3:33 PM, waveydavey50 said:

Apologies for tardy reply I've just had several health issues and ops, nothing dire just a pain in the arse (that was the colonoscopy!!)

4 kidney stone ops 4cm stones in each kidney. (I wasn't peeing those out) A liver biopsy. And several bouts of  extensive physio on trapped nerves in my neck. A friend who is an ex nurse said it's probably from being thrown around on the table during an op. Ha ha I said. She wasn't laughing. It happens. Here endeth the medical news, now Sport.

She finally came clean re the affair and it was worse than I thought (or better depending on your stance) I posted this elsewhere if anyone needs to know more let me know.

It was a guy I played soccer with. I was almost at the end of my time playing at the level I was ( 38yo) and so not as fit, not as sharp as I once was. Every chance he got he belittled me and made sure my wife was in earshot.Even saying to her things like "How do you put up with this wanker" she'd laugh others would laugh and he was quite subtle if anyone said anything. It was the old...but I was only joking can't you take a joke etc. It's amazing how the constant barrage of someone can erode confidence and of course I started playing even worse and the inevitable happened, I was dropped and he took my place. It was also around this time I'd noticed he and my wife were friendly but it seemed slightly more than friendly. Of course ( it could have been a script) he was sharp, fit (so you should be at 23!!) and scored 2 goals. As he came off the pitch he smirked at me and said to my wife "if you want him replaced elsewhere Joy, just let me know and I'll help you out" followed with a wink so as to cover himself, however my wife just burst out laughing and said ooooo I might just take you up on that, again people laughed however I was getting weighed down with the snide remarks, however my wife just said chill he's only kidding, others saw it as just that too. After the football season ended he hung around for another 3 or 4 months and eventually leaving the town to move on to greener pastures. After he left a few people said they didn't really like him etc etc. Others also hinted, without saying TOO much that he was banging my wife. So I have no proof

At least she finally came clean about it and now it can be dealt with 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 10:33 PM, waveydavey50 said:

He was a punk.I do not care that my wife fucks other people.I like that.But it is far from a punk belittling me.I was also a soccer player (football as we call it in Europe) and a Cental Defender.I would break his leg in training,just because he looked weird at me,so imagine what I would to to this bastard if he was making me a joke in front of my wife and friends.As for your wife,she did not make you a cuckold.She cheated.She told lies and was fucking with someone that did not respect you.This is a no no situation mate.

• Like 1

Every relationship is different, and not everyone is fortunate enough to have complete openness.

Maybe a wife needs more cock, but just dare not have this conversation with her husband?

Maybe a husband dare not suggest his wife has other lovers incase he feels she would leave him?

You get Bulls come onto wives all the time, and decisions need to be made on whether to take their advances up, and a whole raft of reasons could bring the conclusion why she dropped her knickers for him.

Its natural to want sex, it’s natural that if she liked him that she would want her pussy filled with his cum, and sometimes it’s hard to turn it down.

This site is full of horny wives and we should want the best for them, and if that means they have taken advantage of a bulls offer and felt uncomfortable telling us about it, well I know it’s not right but I can understand it.

Be proud you have a wife that others want to fuck. Be proud you have a wife that isn’t boring and can make exciting decisions. Be proud you have a wife that can be impulsive. Enjoy her, and accept those qualities she has.

Unfortunatly not everything is black or white, and so these things happen. 

8 hours ago, icelord0807 said:

He was a punk.I do not care that my wife fucks other people.I like that.But it is far from a punk belittling me.I was also a soccer player (football as we call it in Europe) and a Cental Defender.I would break his leg in training,just because he looked weird at me,so imagine what I would to to this bastard if he was making me a joke in front of my wife and friends.As for your wife,she did not make you a cuckold.She cheated.She told lies and was fucking with someone that did not respect you.This is a no no situation mate.

I'm originally from England and would usually say football however I figured on this site it would be mainly Americans hence soccer!! Re breaking a leg in training.

Are you Ramos or Pepe???😁

14 hours ago, waveydavey50 said:

I'm originally from England and would usually say football however I figured on this site it would be mainly Americans hence soccer!! Re breaking a leg in training.

Are you Ramos or Pepe???😁

I am about 1.85m and 106 kgs trained Army Ranger (captain now).I am stronger and more lethal than those.I do not like violence though.But some people deserve it.Like this wanking punk you told us.

On 12/15/2018 at 3:53 AM, RobJohnson said:

Every relationship is different, and not everyone is fortunate enough to have complete openness.

Maybe a wife needs more cock, but just dare not have this conversation with her husband?

Maybe a husband dare not suggest his wife has other lovers incase he feels she would leave him?

You get Bulls come onto wives all the time, and decisions need to be made on whether to take their advances up, and a whole raft of reasons could bring the conclusion why she dropped her knickers for him.

Its natural to want sex, it’s natural that if she liked him that she would want her pussy filled with his cum, and sometimes it’s hard to turn it down.

This site is full of horny wives and we should want the best for them, and if that means they have taken advantage of a bulls offer and felt uncomfortable telling us about it, well I know it’s not right but I can understand it.

Be proud you have a wife that others want to fuck. Be proud you have a wife that isn’t boring and can make exciting decisions. Be proud you have a wife that can be impulsive. Enjoy her, and accept those qualities she has.

Unfortunatly not everything is black or white, and so these things happen. 

Sorry rob, I can not agree. The subject  in the title is cheating, not cuckolding, cheating is the complete disregard to your Significant other and the breaking of ones trust and behind their back, cuckold is a lot different, he would have known, cared or not,   But he would have had the choice to whether or not he was ok with it.  A relationship is built on trust first and foremost, everything else is just icing on the cake. No trying to sound concedes or arrogant or self centered, but I’ve been hit on by many man many times that I found extremely attractive before I had the freedom I do now and I never once considered it to be worth losing my relationship over or doing that to the man I love.  

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2018 at 11:18 AM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Sorry rob, I can not agree. The subject  in the title is cheating, not cuckolding, cheating is the complete disregard to your Significant other and the breaking of ones trust and behind their back, cuckold is a lot different, he would have known, cared or not,   But he would have had the choice to whether or not he was ok with it.  A relationship is built on trust first and foremost, everything else is just icing on the cake. No trying to sound concedes or arrogant or self centered, but I’ve been hit on by many man many times that I found extremely attractive before I had the freedom I do now and I never once considered it to be worth losing my relationship over or doing that to the man I love.  

RIGHT ON......