CuckoldFart.com

First Cuckold Experience

subsucko

CUCKOLD TEST

One of the hottest things that have happened to me is when my girlfriend at the time and I were going thru some problems. I was a typical douchebag 26 year old and I totally took her for granted. The last straw was when I went on a cruise without her. When I came back she said she felt like this was going nowhere and she was wasting her time. As the super macho guy I told her "Go out on dates with other guys and see what's out there, I don't mind".

Sure enough, a week later I called and asked her out and she said she was going on a first date with a guy her dad knew thru work. She said she would call when she got home ( this was like 3 in the afternoon and they were going to a movie ). I never heard back from her so I called and got no answer.

The next day I met her at work for lunch and I said "How was your date?" She said it was ok, but the guy lived with his mom and it was kind of weird. Then I asked "Why didn't you call me?" and she grinned. I asked again and she said "We had sex" and then answered every question I had about how what and when. She showed me rug burns on her knees and hickeys on her neck. 

This guy had fucked my girlfriend on the first date after I probably spent 2 months getting in her pants when we first met. From then on out, she was really in charge and would basically just fuck me occasionally when he wasn't available. I even told her "This guy has some kind of power over you and you run to him whenever he wants to fuck you" she admitted it was true and she didn't want to be boyfriend/girlfriend any longer. 

One day she was supposed to come over and she didn't. Hours later she came to my place and admitted she was with him. We started making out and she tells me she hadn't even showered and he had fucked her for several hours. I went down on her anyway and I remember her saying "Oh my god, you are so nasty" as I licked her. He lips were still red and I told her I'd kiss them and make them better. Then I tongued her ass and she said "He got me there too if you want to kiss it and make it better". I was in total shock because she had never let me do anal with her. I licked her, she came and then wouldn't let me fuck her. Eventually we grew apart and she met some other guy and got married. 

That was one of the things that started me down the road of trying to be in a relationship with a hotwife. 

• Like 4

One of the hottest things that have happened to me is when my girlfriend at the time and I were going thru some problems. I was a typical douchebag 26 year old and I totally took her for granted. The last straw was when I went on a cruise without her. When I came back she said she felt like this was going nowhere and she was wasting her time. As the super macho guy I told her "Go out on dates with other guys and see what's out there, I don't mind".

Sure enough, a week later I called and asked her out and she said she was going on a first date with a guy her dad knew thru work. She said she would call when she got home ( this was like 3 in the afternoon and they were going to a movie ). I never heard back from her so I called and got no answer.

The next day I met her at work for lunch and I said "How was your date?" She said it was ok, but the guy lived with his mom and it was kind of weird. Then I asked "Why didn't you call me?" and she grinned. I asked again and she said "We had sex" and then answered every question I had about how what and when. She showed me rug burns on her knees and hickeys on her neck. 

This guy had fucked my girlfriend on the first date after I probably spent 2 months getting in her pants when we first met. From then on out, she was really in charge and would basically just fuck me occasionally when he wasn't available. I even told her "This guy has some kind of power over you and you run to him whenever he wants to fuck you" she admitted it was true and she didn't want to be boyfriend/girlfriend any longer. 

One day she was supposed to come over and she didn't. Hours later she came to my place and admitted she was with him. We started making out and she tells me she hadn't even showered and he had fucked her for several hours. I went down on her anyway and I remember her saying "Oh my god, you are so nasty" as I licked her. He lips were still red and I told her I'd kiss them and make them better. Then I tongued her ass and she said "He got me there too if you want to kiss it and make it better". I was in total shock because she had never let me do anal with her. I licked her, she came and then wouldn't let me fuck her. Eventually we grew apart and she met some other guy and got married. 

That was one of the things that started me down the road of trying to be in a relationship with a hotwife. 

That sounds great, although not the way I would have wanted it to begin. 

I found out that I had been cuckoled when I went to my girlfriends apartment  one Sunday morning (we were not yet living together).  She was in her bathrobe, and not being a very bright 22 year old, I thought she just wanted to be ready for sex when in fact she had just been fucked by her previous boyfriend who had left the apartment a short time before I got there.  I didn't notice until later that there were two cereal bowls on the drainboard and that there was a wet spot on the bed.

I did notice that she was very wet and had an unusual taste.  After a short time her vagina let go of a gob of slime, and I stopped sucking.  She put her hand over her cunt and went into the bathroom.  When she came out she didn't say anything, and she let me fuck her.

When we went back to the kitchen she noticed the two bowls and assumed that I had figured out what she had been up to.  She said that she was sorry, and that she had not intended to have sex with her ex.  To my surprise, I told her that it was OK and that she should continue to fuck him. 

• 2 months later...

My first wife was only 19 when we married caught twice in first year sucking, and then a few months later screwing a big black guy. But she was so sexy, I couldn't give up that young pussy. I was 30 and was in love with her so I forgave her and then just into our second year of marriage she became pregnant and when she was 3 months confessed or bragged that I might not be the father she told me she had been having an affair with a new Hispanic coworker they had been having sex, for months and he lived in same complex as us. I wasn't sure what I would do but a greed to stay the baby was blonde with blue eyes always thought she was disappointed that it wasn't Hispanic and saw me raising another man's child to keep her pussy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One day,I told my wife about my fantasy and she was a bot shocked,because I was the only man that she had been with until then.She started crying because she thought I had been bored with her and for that reason I wanted her to be fucked by others.She also stated that I had an affair and other stuff.I grabed her and fucked her brains out and after a glorious sexual session,I told her that I wanted her to be fucked by others,because she is so hot.But I told her that I would like her to get fucked and tell me after.3 months later I returned from the gym and she told me she fucked a coworker with a small penis but a big load she still had in her pussy.She then ordered me to eat it out.A week later she was getting stuffed in the ass in front of me by a delivery boy that has brought us pizza.The next day he brought his girlfriend and 2 strap ons and we were initiated to bisexual sex.

• Like 5

Another question for my fellow cucks out there. What was your wive's/girlfriend's first experience with a new lover? How did it make you feel? Were you present?

My wife actually asked me if she could go to bed with our best friend - I had worked out that they were interested in each other, and the idea appealed to me, so I agreed.

She got me to sit in the spare room whilst she 'entertained' him in our bedroom, and he never knew I was there!

My heart was in my mouth as they say, after all I didn't want to lose her to him.  When she had finished and he left, she came to me naked, and when I dipped my fingers into her pussy, they came out all covered in his cum !   This i dutifully licked, and have loved the taste ever since.

I felt relieved that she had actually done it, relieved that I found her even more attractive after he had slid his naked cock inside and filled her with his juices.

Was I present - not in the room, but in the next room.  

She continued to have him almost daily for about 7 years  :D, damn that was a good time.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Oh you never forget your first time!  Happy accident ours was.  Brief summary: Mate of mine staying over, too much to drink one night.  Him constantly complementing her ass (which is the greatest thing in the whole wide world btw!)  She bent over on the sofa to show said ass in her thong.  I jokingly/drunkenly pulled thong down to give him a better look expecting a slap or some resistance from her.  None came.  He playing with ass, her not stopping him, me thinking it all a joke.

Her then getting up, pulling his trousers down, getting his cock out.  Him ridiculously big, her big eyes wide staring at me, playing with cock, sucking the cock.  Me thinking - great a threesome!  Them both on floor now, she, in no time, on top of him and putting huge dick inside her.  Looks like she's gonna cum pretty much straight away (didn't understand that then but know now that it must be the sheer size as that had never happened with my little thing inside her).  Me thinking better get in here quick!  Went over to them while undressing.  Her hand on me saying softly 'no'.  Me just thinking she didn't mean 'no' but 'not yet'.

Watched them some more.  Tried getting involved again.  Told 'why don't you just watch for now'.  Carried on watching.  Never tried to get involved again.  Initial dodgy feeling in tummy giving way to huge horniness.  Realised was watching the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.  Went on all night.  Them having sex many times, me wanking many times!

Talked after.  Both had fun.  Did it again.  Loved it again.  Fast forward 5 years to now, me in chastity her with 2 regular lovers.  All of us special friends.  Amazing sex for them, constant denial and humiliation for me.  I couldn't be happier!!!! 

• Like 7

Oh you never forget your first time!  Happy accident ours was.  Brief summary: Mate of mine staying over, too much to drink one night.  Him constantly complementing her ass (which is the greatest thing in the whole wide world btw!)  She bent over on the sofa to show said ass in her thong.  I jokingly/drunkenly pulled thong down to give him a better look expecting a slap or some resistance from her.  None came.  He playing with ass, her not stopping him, me thinking it all a joke.

Her then getting up, pulling his trousers down, getting his cock out.  Him ridiculously big, her big eyes wide staring at me, playing with cock, sucking the cock.  Me thinking - great a threesome!  Them both on floor now, she, in no time, on top of him and putting huge dick inside her.  Looks like she's gonna cum pretty much straight away (didn't understand that then but know now that it must be the sheer size as that had never happened with my little thing inside her).  Me thinking better get in here quick!  Went over to them while undressing.  Her hand on me saying softly 'no'.  Me just thinking she didn't mean 'no' but 'not yet'.

Watched them some more.  Tried getting involved again.  Told 'why don't you just watch for now'.  Carried on watching.  Never tried to get involved again.  Initial dodgy feeling in tummy giving way to huge horniness.  Realised was watching the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.  Went on all night.  Them having sex many times, me wanking many times!

Talked after.  Both had fun.  Did it again.  Loved it again.  Fast forward 5 years to now, me in chastity her with 2 regular lovers.  All of us special friends.  Amazing sex for them, constant denial and humiliation for me.  I couldn't be happier!!!! 

:D

so much fun reading this... love it!

you got me hard just imagine that...and would for sure love to see or help with it! any pic so far?

• Like 1

I remember well the first time I fucked my mate's girlfriend. She was georgeous, long, long, dark hair, lovely fugure and stunning face - really my ideal girl but his girl and therefore, off limits. Even so, it was clear from glances, smiles etc that my appreciation was reciprocated. Then one eveneing we were at a party and had drunk a fair bit and she told me that she had agreed an open relationship with my mate and she had his permision to fuck who she liked and vice versa. She also said he had given his specific permission for her to fuck me!

So we did - in a spare room at the party there and then, bareback and it was great. This then went on for years, when they got married I assumed it would be all over but no, business as usual. It was great. Eventually, his firm offered him a job in Australia and they went over there. That rather did put an end to it. She is also married to someone else now so, even if she came back - probably not. But, it was just great while it lasted....

• Like 4

:D

so much fun reading this... love it!

you got me hard just imagine that...and would for sure love to see or help with it! any pic so far?

Glad you enjoyed reading it!

Yes it was a great thing that happened and totally random too.  I'd heard of cuckolding but not really known much of what it was about but I found out that night and in the years since!

Never would I have thought that I could derive so much joy from watching the one I love being pleasured by others whilst I'm constantly denied.  Funny old world ain't it!!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

my wife prefers black men i kinda talked her into first experience  we were out of town for a meeting we went to hotel bar for a drink  there was one lone person a black man we sat with him and had conversation going  dance music more drinks he was good dancer they made a striking couple i noticed hand on her butt  ok if she didnt mind after few drinks bar closed  we invited him to room for a nightcap  we sat around drinking i went into bathroom came out they were kissing and hand up dress i saw she happy i went out on balcony  stayed there 1 1.2 hour when i came back we had conversation

001.JPG

• Like 6

On 5/28/2017 at 2:41 PM, maryann660ac said:

my wife prefers black men i kinda talked her into first experience  we were out of town for a meeting we went to hotel bar for a drink  there was one lone person a black man we sat with him and had conversation going  dance music more drinks he was good dancer they made a striking couple i noticed hand on her butt  ok if she didnt mind after few drinks bar closed  we invited him to room for a nightcap  we sat around drinking i went into bathroom came out they were kissing and hand up dress i saw she happy i went out on balcony  stayed there 1 1.2 hour when i came back we had conversation

001.JPG

My friend,all people are always excited about a new sexual partner.Gender has nothing to say.And all people are OK with their S.O. "cheating" or having sex with someone else.The drama that they create is pure ethical,due to social and religious beliefs.You acted as you had to in that instance and both of you were happy in the end of the day.That is what matters.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 0:41 PM, maryann660ac said:

You may think you talked her into it,but if she hadn't wanted to do anything, she could easily have rejected the advances of the guy.  No my friend, she wanted to do it, and you just gave her the space and encouragement that she needed.    Lucky Cucky.

• Like 1