CuckoldFart.com

Nastiest Your Wife Has Gotten?

Cameron1683

What's the nastiest, kinkiest, raunchy thing you're wife of girlfriend has done? Mine won't do scat, and doesn't dig anal, but has done pretty much all else.

She loves pissing on and for me or anyone else, has intentionally farted in my face, and once, possibly the hottest was in a motel once, I was hitting her doggy in the bathtub and she pissed and farted right as I nutted in her. She was a sloppy cum bucket that day.

• Like 2

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...

One time I was fucking this chick (not my wife) and eventually cum'ed all over her pussy. She collected most of it on Her finger and slurped it all up. Then we smooched (all sloppy). I could taste my cum from her mouth. Then she forced me to spit on and eat her pussy out (I wanted to anyway). All drenched in body fluids, I ate her like I was starved. Later that night, she texted me saying she was with two other guys before me ( both without condom) one guy cum'ed on her body and the other guy creampied.

I was so aroused that I just pounded and ate a pussy that was used twice before me.

• Like 3

My girlfriend, when a year and a half into our relationship, fucked two different men on two separate occasions after a night of drinking. The one I love most is when she spent the night with one of them and (from her account) fucked him five times throughout the night. As the night ended, she went home to shower only to go back earlier that day to fuck him three more times. For the following three days, she went back to him each of those days to fuck him anywhere from two to four times. I loved her giving me all these details of how good he fucked her "damn good" (her words), and how he has a nice fat dick.

We are now three and a half years into our relationship and she hasn't fucked another man since. I hope that one day she will. She knows it turns me on knowing about the guys she has fucked. She also knows I would not mind her fucking another man. I remain hopeful.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nastiest I've got mine is screaming she wanted a second cock as she was coming then a couple weeks ago she surprised me by saying she wished she had a cock to suck on while I fuck her and he could suck on her titts as she's usually pretty conservative this was a good sign we're going away for the weekend so hopefully something fun will happen

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My partner enjoys seeing me suck on another guy's cock, usually just for a little while before they get down to having sex.  Anyway, on her birthday last year she wanted me to go all the way and keep sucking till he came.  I wasn't too sure about this; I don't mind cleaning up after but blowing a guy and taking his load in my mouth was a whole new step up.

She got her lover to agree to it and so I started to go down on him but very reluctantly.  I was quite deliberately not really doing it properly hoping she'd tell me to stop but she'd actually prepared for this to happen.  To make me do it properly she started pegging me with a Tabasco sauce smothered strap on!  The sting in my ass was unbearable so I got down to sucking as hard and as fast as I damn well could!

Spent the rest of the night putting ice cubes up my ass while they made love but, suffice to say, anytime they ask me to do anything now I don't hesitate!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Nastiest thing ( that I know of ) was giving a guy a rimjob. We had only been dating a year and I caught her cheating after reading some of her emails. I asked her for the details and she wasn't as forthcoming as I had hoped.

Fast forward years later, I told her about one email where he had said " I enjoyed the rimjob thing" and she had responded "I did too . Is that what it's called? maybe we can work that into our routine". I always assumed that he had been the one doing the licking. So when I brought it up 8 years later, I just said "how about the email about a rimjob" she immediately said "Uggh, I was really drunk and he had just gotten out of the shower". My jaw dropped and I said "you did it to him?? I thought he did it to you. I guess I misinterpreted the email"

After a lot of coaxing she told me how it happened. They were out with a group of runners at a pub crawl (they were jogging partners in the same run group) and came back to his place. They showered together and then laid naked in his bed. She gave him a blow job and he started saying "lower". When she got to his nuts and taint he kept saying lower and she realized what he wanted her to do. She said he ended up face down ass up with her jerking his dick and licking his balls and ass until he came all over the bed. Then about 30 minutes later he was back up and fucking her again. I was amazed that this whole time it was her and not him who was doing the asslicking.

Spending a couple of nights in our marital bed with our best friend when I was away on work.

She said that he fucked her silly - apparently they were at it day and night as he was a great stayer and fast re-loader - quite a fuck-fest.

Shame there were only the two of them!

Wish I could have seen it.

Bryan

The nastiest thing that she did to me was two years ago,when we had an air condition maintenance,she went in our bedroom,when he was packing his tools and started talking to him.He was 18 years old,it was one of his first days in the job and my wife continued telling him he is a quite handsome lad and that he would be quite popular with the ladies.He told her he was still a virgin and quite shy around ladies.She fell to her knees immediately,unzipped his pants and started sucking his cock.It wasn't big,but it was rock hard after my wife started sucking it.Then,she told him to take off all of his clothes and lie down to the bed.She continued sucking his cock,then his balls and after that she started rimming him.The poor lad was in the verge of having a stroke,but he did not come then.She mounted him and slipped his cock in her pussy.After some plowing the boy laid his seed in my wife's pussy.I was quite aroused and proud about what I have seen and it was the first and last time my wife was sweet with someone else.She might have considered that it was his first time.The boy left and she came to suck my cock,that was ready to explode.When I was ready to cum she told me she wanted to fuck me in the ass.I assumed the position (missionary at that time) and she used the boy's cum as lube.After she fucked my ass,I had my sloppy seconds with whatever cum remained in her pussy and after I came she commanded me to eat my cum and she pissed in my face.Then she put on the strap on again and when she stopped fucking me,long after I had came,my butt hole was gaping. 

• Like 1