CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

Cuckold Tests

My best friend I played around in junior high, before we had any confidence to go after girls. So we did a lot of mutual masturbation, jerking each other off, and eventually giving each other oral. Unfortunately we kept getting worried about "becoming gay". this led to some silly stuff, like taking turns pretending one of us was a girl (wearing lingerie, even dresses a few times) so sex would feel more heterosexual. it also to a real fear of ever taking it all the way to anal, though we were both curious about that and there were a few close calls. I we didn't completely follow our curiosity wherever it led us… And I wish we didn't stop the moment we started seeing girls.

So even though I've never done anything guy/guy since then (well there was one unexpected experience a couple of years ago) I guess I consider myself bi, and though I don't feel attracted to guys per se, I would love to give a guy oral and I have bottom fantasies. what I can hardly believe is that my wife is actually cool with all of this. She loved  Hearing about my junior high experiences, watching bi videos,  making me suck her toys, and we have lots of MMF fantasies with guy/guy elements.  I had repressed bi feelings for decades, or at least felt it was completely in the past, but my wife has made a big part of my sexuality again. Thank you, Maggie! I know how lucky I am that she is that open-minded. We are getting close to having a hot wife experience in real life and something, probably sloughing scratch that probably fluffing and cleanup will be part of it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am openly bi...if my wifes lovers want to use me they can and sometimes my wife sends me to the bathhouse and tells me to suck cocks but they have to take pics for her...she has a blackmail folder on her computer with pics of the many dozens of guys i have sucked and gotten fucked by.