CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

CUCKOLD TEST

I would have to say I am bi because I live with a hot ass sexy MTF Transsexual, so since I suck her cock and eat her creampies that other guys leave, Id say that makes me bi. Although when we play with other guys I do not mess with them, we are all busy gang banging my girl and once again after they all leave I am sucking her cock and devouring her cum and pee soaked body. I would suck a guys cock though, I mean at this point in my life whats the difference? I would not have even thought about eating any creampies but my own or sucking cock before I met her.

Dear tomf301.

You do realise, I trust, that if you take part in the gang bang, as you write you do, then you are not a cuckold.

I wish I could find a  genuine cuckold site where members take the lifestyle seriously and respect those who do.

Calicolombia, is one of the few people on here who I believe is a true cuckold or close. 

Dear tomf301.

You do realise, I trust, that if you take part in the gang bang, as you write you do, then you are not a cuckold.

I wish I could find a  genuine cuckold site where members take the lifestyle seriously and respect those who do.

Calicolombia, is one of the few people on here who I believe is a true cuckold or close. 

Dear wetemke

You do realize that not everyone can be as perfect as you right?

Sorry that your expectations haven't been met... no, really, so darn sorry!

You're just being silly now! There are kinky sites, bi sites, gay sites etc. Why be on a cuckold site and pretend? Believe it or not there are people who take this life style seriously and are offended by people like you who make a mockery of it.

And where exactly did I "make a mockery of it"???

You need to chill out and stop judging everyone... according to your criteria... or has the site asked you to be a pain in the ass?  (Didn't think so)

You get kinky with a couple of people now and then and come on a cuckold site and pretend to be a cuckold. You're actually damaging the site. Maybe the monitors should have a chat with you! Enjoy your kinks, its fun. We all have kinks but to go on a cuckold site and pretend to be a cuckold is just wrong. I'm a real hot wife, my hubby is a real cuckold and my Bulls are real bulls. We live the life style as our way of life, from waking up until going to sleep every day of every week of every month of every year, just like 100's of 1000's of other cuckold couples around the world. So instead of attacking me why don't you just try to understand that we joined this site to chat with people who are genuinely cuckolds. I'm talking with you right now but this is meant for everyone on here who uses the site for the wrong reason. "Bi cuckold husbands" is the heading. The key word is... Cuckold.

I am fully bisexual and versatile, i.e. I get fucked and fuck other guys.  My wife knows and I meet other guys from time to time for sex. We also have guys, white and black as long as they have big cocks to fuck my wife and if they are bi, me as well.  My mate, who I met first on my own, will take her out in his van and fuck her then send her back with a cream pie for me.  Other times we will just have a threesome and either I will fuck him while he fucks my wife or the other way round.  Often we will both fuck her cunt at the same time and all try to cum at the same time and we will both get down there to clean her and each other up as we both like cum.

• Like 1

post-5233-0-79184100-1469451563_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-24031600-1469451588_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-63436400-1469451607_thumb.gifalan_sub, that is how is usually starts.  Wife wants you to clean her pussy, then asks you to clean bulls cock after he has fucked her.  Next stage is having you suck him to hardness so he can fuck her, followed by having you suck him til he cums in your mouth.  Eventually she may have him fuck your ass whether you want it or not..  Enjoy the trip to deeper and darker perversions

• Like 8

Hi Robert. I'm so glad you explained it like that. I agree. The cuckold is there to be used, to be obedient and serve his hot wife and bull. He is not there for his own pleasure! Pleasure for a cuck should be a once in a while reward and should not be brought on by his hot wife. Maybe a toy or his hand.

• Like 2

Of course there has to be some management between the couple.There are boundaries that have not to be crossed in order to succeed.For example,my wife can be fucked by anyone she wants,as long as he looks healthy (there is a reason that condoms exist) and he is clean.Furthermore,there must not be emotions involved aside those of procreation.What I mean is that it has to be just sex.The same rules apply to me,with male and female partners,as we both are bisexual.Most of the times I participate,some times I only watch them and rarely,when she has sudden urges she goes to a motel,car etc.We get checked for STDs 6 times per year and we rarely proceed to bareback sex with other people(this happens with people that are also checked and we know-some kind of "family" commitment,as they do not have unprotected sex with nobody,except us.).

I do not like her to be faithful.I like her to live her life,as I want to live my life and be full of experiences.I want to see her holes stuffed all day long.I love those cocks that penetrated my wife,to penetrate my butt and cum on my face and mouth.I think that staying loyal to the rules above,we have a great marriage,where none is bored.We live a dream,that the majority cannot live,not because there is a problem of infidelity (human is a polyamorous beast),but the problem is our society,where we are afraid what others will say.

Agreed, there must be rules and boundaries.  

I agreed to my wife having our best friend, just once, but after the first time, I willingly agreed (begged her more like) to let her fuck him as much as she wanted.

In return, I had to agree to never ever be present when she was fucking with him.   I agreed as there was no other way of getting her to go to bed with him, and had to put up with it.  I would have liked to have been present to see and assist, but that was her rule and I had to respect it.

I forgot to rule on condoms, I never expected her to have him without one, so it was a surprise when I found her dripping with his cum. Thankfully I discovered cream pie licking, and loved it, so I had no problem with him fucking her bareback.

As to the number of times she had him, lost count very quickly as she was having him every day, sometimes several times during the course of the day. 

Like you and others, I cannot discuss the lifestyle we enjoyed with anyone - such a shame as we both (all) really enjoyed it.

Bryan

• Like 1

Hi

I am new to this - my wife has had a couple of affairs as have I and we now want to share lovers - she wants to watch me suck off her lover  as a 69 - then both fuck her and finally fuck each other.

We are meeting our first bull this weekend - its going to be fun.

• Like 1

If I'm curious about a big dick in my mouth? Do you think I'm bi?

No.Curiosity is not the law.You might be bi-curious.This is a thing.From my experience,I would recommend a normal sized penis in the beginning.You will be able to suck it better,you will not be choked,you will not use use your teeth and it will be a nice experience for  both of you.I suggest you also have anal sex also with a normal sized penis.I think you will like it.If you start liking having cocks and cum in your mouth and getting fond of someone fucking your ass you will be a bisexual,with the condition that you still like intercourse with women also.

Wife knows I am bi ever since she came home and caught my friend and I together in bed. What surprised me was she joined in with us. Now she likes to fuck him quite often since his cock is bigger than mine, which don't bother me at all.

He and I still get together by ourselves sometimes and what i have been told he comes by the house to have fun with her. Infact I really like it because I get to lick his cum out of her...mmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 3