CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

No one is suggesting that the male can't instigate the life style. What I am saying is, there is a difference between being a cuckold and actually living a cuckold life style and having a fetish or a kink for watching your wife with other men. There is a difference between your wife spending time with a guy on a Saturday afternoon when you and she are feeling horny and in the "mood", and being a full time cuckold all day every day. The hotwife/cuckold life style is a life style not something you do once in a while or when you can convince her to do it. (In the early stages you discuss, plan and test the waters but once you choose the life style there are factors that differentiate it from being a fetish or a weekend sex game.)

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

Airhorn, if you're not "into" it then I'm sorry to tell you: "You are not a cuckold, you and your partner are role playing." Nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with role play, its fun! Its a bit like sticking a BMW badge on a VW and then saying you drive a beamer. You don't, you just pretend you do!

Ehm, what? Did you mean to direct this to me? I suspect you meant Joys.

No one is suggesting that the male can't instigate the life style. What I am saying is, there is a difference between being a cuckold and actually living a cuckold life style and having a fetish or a kink for watching your wife with other men. There is a difference between your wife spending time with a guy on a Saturday afternoon when you and she are feeling horny and in the "mood", and being a full time cuckold all day every day. The hotwife/cuckold life style is a life style not something you do once in a while or when you can convince her to do it. (In the early stages you discuss, plan and test the waters but once you choose the life style there are factors that differentiate it from being a fetish or a weekend sex game.)

I personally don't see why it has to be either this or that and can't have any variations to it

• Like 2

Of course there are variations. No two hotwife/cuckold couples will have precisely the same day to day life style but it is still a life style, not a "now & then game." There are definite common denominator's that make them a cuckold couple or not. I am not for one minute suggesting that you have not been cuckolded, by definition, if your wife cheats on you and has sex with another man, you have been cuckolded. As for living the cuckold life style, that is a different kettle of fish. Playing "cuckold, cuckold" from time to time is like children playing "doctor, doctor". Its just playing, its not for real and its only done as and when. Very few men can be true, full time cuckolds, its a massive sacrifice done from the heart. Have fun, enjoy. 3sum or voyeur, it doesn't matter, enjoy.

• Like 2

Of course there are variations. No two hotwife/cuckold couples will have precisely the same day to day life style but it is still a life style, not a "now & then game." There are definite common denominator's that make them a cuckold couple or not. I am not for one minute suggesting that you have not been cuckolded, by definition, if your wife cheats on you and has sex with another man, you have been cuckolded. As for living the cuckold life style, that is a different kettle of fish. Playing "cuckold, cuckold" from time to time is like children playing "doctor, doctor". Its just playing, its not for real and its only done as and when. Very few men can be true, full time cuckolds, its a massive sacrifice done from the heart. Have fun, enjoy. 3sum or voyeur, it doesn't matter, enjoy.

Oh I like your attitude there, each to their own preferences, whatever works for you is OK.

Am I bi, definitely no, but would I submit to "bi games" to get my wife to have someone else's cock inside her again YES.

Just as much as I would do many things to get her to do it again.  

Suck her bull's cock before and/or after he has sex with her, let him use my ass, lay under her whilst he fucks her, let them both piss over me, let them tie me up whilst they fuck, let them spank me, let them cane me.   YES, whatever it took to persuade her to take a big bare cock again. Trouble is, she doesn't find any of these things appealing enough to cuckold me again.  Perhaps I'm doing too good a job when I fuck her now?

Bryan

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we all agree.  Most of us are not bi by our own initiative.  We would not go out looking for men.  However, when our wives bring men home, we are ready to stretch the boundaries and please them which in turn pleases ourselves.  And then we are not sure what was first: the chicken or the egg; we were closet bi's or they just made us bi!

She fully expects me to lick semen from her holes and tits.  She constantly reminds me that he fucks her like a real man.  yet when it comes to family or financial matters; she sometimes reminds me to be "a man"  and not allow others to push me over.   So they too like us to be bi at their convenience.  in other words, only in the bedroom

• Like 1

I think we all agree.  Most of us are not bi by our own initiative.  We would not go out looking for men.  However, when our wives bring men home, we are ready to stretch the boundaries and please them which in turn pleases ourselves.  And then we are not sure what was first: the chicken or the egg; we were closet bi's or they just made us bi!

She fully expects me to lick semen from her holes and tits.  She constantly reminds me that he fucks her like a real man.  yet when it comes to family or financial matters; she sometimes reminds me to be "a man"  and not allow others to push me over.   So they too like us to be bi at their convenience.  in other words, only in the bedroom

IMO, not going out looking for men but licking the semen from your wife's holes and tits per her request, or holding and guiding the man's cock in your wife is not being bi or closet bi, it's just something done in the htrill of the moment. Robert Smith had a good point on this somewhere in the site

• Like 1

Agreed: why spend our time on this chat room trying to give everything a scientific name!   Fact is, I just bought a new mattress for one of her young lovers.  he had small mattress and she likes sleeping over some nights but asked for a larger bed.  I agreed and put it on my credit card...

• Like 1

Agreed: why spend our time on this chat room trying to give everything a scientific name! Fact is, I just bought a new mattress for one of her young lovers. he had small mattress and she likes sleeping over some nights but asked for a larger bed. I agreed and put it on my credit card...

That's great and like a true cuck putting your wife's desires first

• Like 1

She has repeatedly stated that she could NEVER leave me.  With those words, I am willing to put up with anything she wishes!

I was working on a project away from home one year.  I would only come home every 4 weeks for 5 days.   She had a lover during that time. Because of family,  she could only get together with him at lunchtime   So when I came home on leave, it was her only chance to spend the night with him.  So she pleaded with me to please understand that she knew I was horny, but she also wanted to please him and spend ALL week-end with him.  It was also her excuse to demonstrate to him that she was being exclusive to him.   

So she would pick me up at the airport. Dump me at home and get ready for him.  With the kids all excited to see me, zero chance of a quickie.  I had to help her with the curling iron while she stood in front of the mirror in the nude putting make up on.  My dick rubbing against her ass and staring at her engorged tits swaying as I brushed her hair.   then apply cream to her feet and legs and help her to get dressed.   "Where is mommy going?"   "To a party with her friends.  We are going to make pizza and play!"    

She would text me on Sat morning to thank me and let me know how happy he was to wake up next to her and well....  I asked if she was happy too?  She said YESSSSSS, I adore you!   I wouldnt see her all day Saturday and all day until Sunday evening.  I DID miss her b/c I had been away all month.   Oh the sacrifice!     Finally Sunday evening came around and she arrive home exhausted!   She would literally fall asleep while I was licking her!  It wasnt until Monday mornings when she could finally relate the week-end details.  And then it was me back on a plane on Tuesday....  

Occasionally on some week-end when this arrangement occurred, she might swing by early on Sunday to pick up her bikini or extra clothes for some social event her lover was having.  As she searched thru the drawers she would quickly relay some details.  For instance, she found him much better on week ends because he wasnt in a lunchtime rush and was well rested.    Or one time, they were at a small gathering  of his friends home, and the couples just started fucking in the living room.  So she had followed suit and lifted her tight dress and he slid right in.   They eventually spend the night there with another couple at the other end of a king size bed and each couple fucking oblivious to the other couple. As I was finally able to come up with questions, she was already out the door b/c he had been waiting in his car to continue the rest of the w/end with her

I used to play the Sissy cuck or bi, however I saw that she prefers a more Manly Cuck.  I think some call it being a Stag.  For instance, if I bring home a sexy pair of panties, I tell her she can use them with Him first, but I get to pull them off second.  So I am being a cuck, but I am also asserting my position.  That excites her more than me being totally submissive and asking her if she wants to let me take the panties off also.  

Also, I drive her over to the bars or her lovers house.  I casual about it and we dont make a drama over it.  When she gets home and its my turn, I play a second Alpha male. She finds it more exciting because I am trying to reach for a position what is already filled by another male and she reminds me as I am licking or thrusting.   This last year, she always makes me orgasm outside.  As I am cuming I say that I am going to be he Alpha male and she replies that my place is outside.

Would give anything to try a real cock up my ass with wife or any female present!   

She does bully me in front of her sister and her girlfriend.  She will announce they are all going out to the bars or to her lovers apartment because he has some of his buddies over.  I ask at what time do you expect to be back?  She replies:  Depend if these two get laid.  I am definitely NOT coming back until tomorrow and You know you like it you piece of cuck!

That public humiliation gets  me hard in my shorts.  Her sister who is very direct, makes the comment:  Do you really like her being abused like a whore and then you having your turn?    I just replied Yes, that makes us both happy.

• 2 weeks later...