CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

I have eaten my wife and friends wives when they are full of cum. Does it qualify me as Bi? I am not into labels. Different people have a different idea of what is Bi or cuckold, swingers etc.

I just do what I like, and the other person/people like. Not into anal or guy guy stuff but happy to stroke a guy onto his wife or mine if that is what they want.  If you are having a mfm or 4some then there is always some contact between guys. Long sessions usually involve eating pussy many times so most likely there is going some cum filled pussy. Us men expect or at least hope our ladies will taste or swallow some cum, so why wouldn't we. The old saying never ask someone to do something you wouldn't

• Like 6

CUCKOLD TEST

26 minutes ago, Ausmarriedm said:

I have eaten my wife and friends wives when they are full of cum. Does it qualify me as Bi? I am not into labels. Different people have a different idea of what is Bi or cuckold, swingers etc.

I just do what I like, and the other person/people like. Not into anal or guy guy stuff but happy to stroke a guy onto his wife or mine if that is what they want.  If you are having a mfm or 4some then there is always some contact between guys. Long sessions usually involve eating pussy many times so most likely there is going some cum filled pussy. Us men expect or at least hope our ladies will taste or swallow some cum, so why wouldn't we. The old saying never ask someone to do something you wouldn't

Well said... The only label I would attach is the "having lots of fun " label

• Like 4

She has only ever made me clean up my own creampie so far but she does seem to enjoy it.  Hopefully I can talk her into getting fucked by a nice cock again soon and now that she knows how much i like to serve she will want me to do more. Until then i will settle for serving her and taking her strapon 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I am bi.  Wife knows and approves.

My first sexual encounter was with a girl.  Then I had a few sexual encounters with guys.  Being very young, I was confused because I enjoyed sucking cock as well as eating pussy.

I had a buddy that lived down the street from me.  I had a crush on him because he had a gorgeous body.  We were very young when he let me suck his dick for the first time.  We would do sleep-overs, or sleep in club houses a lot. 

Our parents didn't know it, but he was letting me suck his dick and pumping his cum into my stomach several times a week.  If we did a sleep-over, I would suck his dick 4 or 5 times through the night.  He never sucked my dick, but he loved face fucking me with his dick.  

The best was if his parents went out of town.  He would invite me over for the weekend.  He loved being naked, so we would hangout in his house naked all weekend, sleep together naked and even shower together.

After we started dating girls, it tapered off a little, but not completely.  He would still let me suck his dick whenever he and I found time to hang out together.  It lasted until he and I headed off to two different colleges.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pflash99 said:

I am bi.  Wife knows and approves.

My first sexual encounter was with a girl.  Then I had a few sexual encounters with guys.  Being very young, I was confused because I enjoyed sucking cock as well as eating pussy.

I had a buddy that lived down the street from me.  I had a crush on him because he had a gorgeous body.  We were very young when he let me suck his dick for the first time.  We would do sleep-overs, or sleep in club houses a lot. 

Our parents didn't know it, but he was letting me suck his dick and pumping his cum into my stomach several times a week.  If we did a sleep-over, I would suck his dick 4 or 5 times through the night.  He never sucked my dick, but he loved face fucking me with his dick.  

The best was if his parents went out of town.  He would invite me over for the weekend.  He loved being naked, so we would hangout in his house naked all weekend, sleep together naked and even shower together.

After we started dating girls, it tapered off a little, but not completely.  He would still let me suck his dick whenever he and I found time to hang out together.  It lasted until he and I headed off to two different colleges.

Nice story. Other than with a few shemales all of my encounters with men have been sexual. I fell in love with she’s but with men it’s just about sucking cock and getting fucked. 

• Like 1