CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

I am openly bi...if my wifes lovers want to use me they can and sometimes my wife sends me to the bathhouse and tells me to suck cocks but they have to take pics for her...she has a blackmail folder on her computer with pics of the many dozens of guys i have sucked and gotten fucked by.

what a great thing to have black mail folder you should be blocked from the site what a thing to have this site is for real geniune people your a grub

CUCKOLD TEST

what a great thing to have black mail folder you should be blocked from the site what a thing to have this site is for real geniune people your a grub

You are an idiot...read before you reply and make speculation...who are you to judge me and what i do with my wife...this is a forum to chat freely not be judged by a whiny little bitch.

You are an idiot...read before you reply and make speculation...who are you to judge me and what i do with my wife...this is a forum to chat freely not be judged by a whiny little bitch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My wife got off on having me 69 with her while her bulls fucked her pussy and or ass from behind. Most would deliberately fall out, only to land on my face or in my open mouth as I licked her. She would cum sitting on my mouth filled with cum and seemed to cum harder if she knew th bulls were watching me eat their sperm from her.

• Like 2

Not sure I am bi. I am drawn to alphas male and female. Although I have never done anything with a man. I believe I would if a man wanted me to. My wife does not allow me to be in the room when she is with one of her lovers. She tells me about it after as I lick her clean

Not sure I am bi. I am drawn to alphas male and female. Although I have never done anything with a man. I believe I would if a man wanted me to. My wife does not allow me to be in the room when she is with one of her lovers. She tells me about it after as I lick her clean

Similar to me then - my wife also excluded me from the bedroom when she was with our best friend.  

I also would be prepared to prepare someone else's cock for her by sucking it if she would only let me do it.

I used to love licking her pussy full of cum after he had left, but would have liked to do it whilst it was still fresh and he was still there.  The humiliation of him seeing me avidly licking his cum from inside her, where his naked cock had just been.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Both of us are Bi but she is not into watching MM fun, she prefers to be the centre of attention. I like to lick her while she is fucked and clean her up and the cocks when they are finished. As she is often blind folded when we play (she loves the excitement of not knowing who is enjoying her delights) then she does not care if I suck a cock or two :) 

tumblr_ned9f07kRm1rwfnwto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nzb4pvi2Jo1r91ybfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_njx3l7c66c1skjbo3o1_500.png

tumblr_ocl32rmPlh1ugrgy5o1_500.jpg

• Like 14

On 9/30/2016 at 8:35 PM, Burt's Buddy said:

Im bi and my wife is fully aware of it but doesnt want to see me sucking another guy in person. 

There is an opinion that she must not be present,because she might have a problem at that time or she will think less of you.In any case,do as she says.There might be a day that she asks you to do it in one of her lovers.Or she might ask something more than sucking cock.I believe that you must talk and set boundaries.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HotwifeandCucky said:

I'm Bi, my wife knows and forces it on me. I fluff, suck, swallow, clean and her men do fuck me.

She forces you to do that or you like her forcing you?Pardon me for asking,but I had a very sad conversation with one of my lovers and from when his fiancee was told that he is bi,she brings people (her lovers) home and borderline raping stuff happen to that man.He had the most beautiful butt hole I had ever seen and now he is a gaping pit.

• Like 1