CuckoldFart.com

Seduce Her

jerrysans

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 3 weeks later...

first we have to think what u gona tell when she ask u hw u get her fb id

That is easy

I tell her that she was recommended by fff as someone I might know. Although I don't recognise her I recognise that she is someone I would like to know. I send her a message telling her that I have not sent a friend request before writing to her as I think that is rude. Introduce myself, telling her that as I travel all over the world I like to make new friends, and fff is an ideal way to meet a new pen pal. I would ask her about herself as I am interested. I would keep everything very much non sexual...and non public. The sexy chat needs to develop slowly over a period of time. I will find ways to compliment her on things and gradually get her to respond.

This doesn't happen over night. I have however chatted up women on the Internet and ended up meeting with them.... So it is possible.

Think hard and long.... Do you want your wife chatted up...if so contact me. I warn you I will do my best to Wealden into her panties at some point...and I can be very patient to ensure success.

• Like 2

That is easy

I tell her that she was recommended by fff as someone I might know. Although I don't recognise her I recognise that she is someone I would like to know. I send her a message telling her that I have not sent a friend request before writing to her as I think that is rude. Introduce myself, telling her that as I travel all over the world I like to make new friends, and fff is an ideal way to meet a new pen pal. I would ask her about herself as I am interested. I would keep everything very much non sexual...and non public. The sexy chat needs to develop slowly over a period of time. I will find ways to compliment her on things and gradually get her to respond.

This doesn't happen over night. I have however chatted up women on the Internet and ended up meeting with them.... So it is possible.

Think hard and long.... Do you want your wife chatted up...if so contact me. I warn you I will do my best to Wealden into her panties at some point...and I can be very patient to ensure success.

That sounds cool Madmajor. Even my wife could be game for that kind of seduction. ;) Want to give it a try?

• 5 years later...
On 8/3/2015 at 3:45 AM, jerrysans said:

Any old and horny guy want to try to seduce my wife on text or fb? all I asking is keeping any chat very discrete,also she doesn't have to know I know it. shes ready to try a different guy but shes lil shy...

Here is a young SM Dom willing to give my services and try with her .

Wish you all the best on your kinky lifestyle , and just put in mind that communication between couples is the best key to live the greatest adventure and journey

Will be my pleasure to help ✌

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2015 at 7:45 PM, jerrysans said:

Any old and horny guy want to try to seduce my wife on text or fb? all I asking is keeping any chat very discrete,also she doesn't have to know I know it. shes ready to try a different guy but shes lil shy...

I would love to try and I would keep it totally discrete . Can I send her a FB friend request ? Message me .