CuckoldFart.com

Taking His Cum Over Mine

Jkl1195

The hottest experience my wife and ever have had was when she found a bull that became fairly regular. Generally, he spent most weekends over at out house fucking her endlessly.

While I'm not a small cock'd cuck like some, I'm about average. This guy was young and quite hung. I suppose for this situation the mental stimulation was far more exciting than the sex itself.

Many nights he left her too sore that when i tried to slide my cock in her messy cum filled pussy she pushed me away.The denial was incredible. Her laying there full of his cum from multiple rounds and me not being able to enter her. Times I did get to have her after he has worked her to the point that I could barely stay in her as I pumped his cum would ooze out and slip my cock out. Many times I ended up just using his cum to lube up and stroke myself in between fucking her so i could get off. It was as if my cock knew it had been defeated by a better cock and alpha cum and there was no use trying to compete.

Eventually it came to the point that I would slip out of the bedroom and jerk off while they fucked. I can't tell you how many times I thought, jerking off in the bathroom while the fucked, how I was wasting my seed into tissue while his was flooding her. It was incredibly hot seeing how over the months she was less interested in us fucking and she depended on him more often to get off.

She did eventually become pregnant from him, and to be honest, I was quite okay with that.

It certainly was a huge mind trip accepting my beta role to his alpha one in our sex life.

• Like 12

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My wife did the same, in fact she never even sucked me but she sucked her bull's cock every time they were together. When I asked about it she said that she felt he expected it and she wanted to please him for pleasing her so much. She also much preferred fucking him than me. Even though seeing and hearing her reactions to him as opposed to her barely moving with me made it obvious, she was a bit hesitant to tell me because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. When she finally admitted it, she was really surprised that it actually turned me on to hear that

• Like 3

My wife swallow or lover cum but she never swallow my cum. When I ask her why she swallow is cum andnot mmine she answered. His cum taste good. I love to feel it going down in my throat.

Same for me David.  

Like Bellazz, my wife wanted to please him for what he did for her, which was so more than I did for her.

Did she prefer fucking with him?  She eventually admitted to it, but I already knew it was true because she fucked him daily, much more than she did me.

Like you, she was reluctant to say it to me, and was equally surprised at my reaction - a huge erection signifying a big turn-on.

Bryan

• Like 3

Same for me David.  

Like Bellazz, my wife wanted to please him for what he did for her, which was so more than I did for her.

Did she prefer fucking with him?  She eventually admitted to it, but I already knew it was true because she fucked him daily, much more than she did me.

Like you, she was reluctant to say it to me, and was equally surprised at my reaction - a huge erection signifying a big turn-on.

Bryan

My wife sucks and swallows him not only because she wanted to please him. She enjoys it. She says she misses the taste of his sperm.

It took her a while Until she admitted she prefers to fuck him over me.She tells me I love your baby cock, but his cock is harder and bigger and can reach to places that you could never reach.

• Like 1

David that is so true.

I want to please my lover and will do any thing for him things that I would not allow my cucky to do. I am lucky because my cucky hubby who I do love very much understands my needs and how I feel about my lovers cock. It is much more satisfying for me. He knows just how to use it on me. His cock is beautiful and I love excepting it in to my body. His sperm/cum tastes lovely and I love to swallow it. He does things to my body that I never thought possible. I am always ready for him and will always give myself to him when ever he wants to have me.

It is so important that my hubby excepts his place and I feel very proud that hubby has put my needs first by agreeing to give up his rights to my body in favour of my lover. In bed my lover is head and shoulders above hubby.

WOW for A minute I thought my wife wrote it. You sound so much  like her.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

While the word Cuck conveys the image of a weak man, a looser, I believe we are actually more men than the alpha male.  We are willing to swallow our pride and jealousy so that our loved ones can enjoy the sexually fulfilling lives that they could not get had they married an alpha male. 

We are willing to accept that indeed they DO prefer and enjoy sexual intercourse with their lovers more than with us.  It is only normal.  We are fair game; lovers are taboo, adventurous.  We are husbands, therefore they are not require to impress us or perform.  Simply spread and let us do the work.  With lovers on the other hand, they are required to give good first impressions.  show off that they can indeed get a fat one up their ass and swallow as much cum as he wants.

She will put on sweatpants and tie her hair to go shopping with me.  But God forbid lover asks her to go along to Walmart, its mini dress, heels and makeup! 

At home she will sleep with PJs on and panties.  At lovers house, she sleeps nude.  Why?  Ah simply because he likes me to! 

• Like 4

calicolombia69 has a point here saying

While the word Cuck conveys the image of a weak man, a looser, I believe we are actually more men than the alpha male.  We are willing to swallow our pride and jealousy so that our loved ones can enjoy the sexually fulfilling lives that they could not get had they married an alpha male.

However, I still don't get why the wife should deny having sex with the husband, and the thrill the husband gets from this. She can handle both if she wants to.

Discussing with my wife, she first said no because she thought it meant me not having sex with her anymore. But when I explained to her that was not the case, I'd still have sex with her but would occasionally have another "sidekick" to satisfy her more and when I am away, she agreed to the idea.

• Like 2

Joys:  It is NOT the husband who says NO to sex with the wife.  The game is that the WIFE says NO to the husband and the husband begs!   Also, it is not a denial of complete sex.  It is only a denial of penetration.  In fact, the wife likse to make the husband very excited with oral sex and masturbation and then say NO more...

Of course each couple must decide. For us, it varies from lover to lover.  With some lovers, she enjoys having sex with me all time also.  I enjoy fucking her after he has made her pussy wider.  With other lovers, she prefers that I dont penetrate her two days before.  These are the exclusive lovers that want her only for themselves.  She lets me suck her and play with my cock outside of her lips.  Then she makes me cum with her hand or her mouth.   Or sometimes I cum doggy style but only rubbing my dick up and down her ass.

• Like 3

The hottest experience my wife and ever have had was when she found a bull that became fairly regular. Generally, he spent most weekends over at out house fucking her endlessly.

While I'm not a small cock'd cuck like some, I'm about average. This guy was young and quite hung. I suppose for this situation the mental stimulation was far more exciting than the sex itself.

Many nights he left her too sore that when i tried to slide my cock in her messy cum filled pussy she pushed me away.The denial was incredible. Her laying there full of his cum from multiple rounds and me not being able to enter her. Times I did get to have her after he has worked her to the point that I could barely stay in her as I pumped his cum would ooze out and slip my cock out. Many times I ended up just using his cum to lube up and stroke myself in between fucking her so i could get off. It was as if my cock knew it had been defeated by a better cock and alpha cum and there was no use trying to compete.

Eventually it came to the point that I would slip out of the bedroom and jerk off while they fucked. I can't tell you how many times I thought, jerking off in the bathroom while the fucked, how I was wasting my seed into tissue while his was flooding her. It was incredibly hot seeing how over the months she was less interested in us fucking and she depended on him more often to get off.

She did eventually become pregnant from him, and to be honest, I was quite okay with that.

It certainly was a huge mind trip accepting my beta role to his alpha one in our sex life.

Do u miss that feeling (Sir) let me help bring that back "

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

My wife has had two regular fuckbuddys for a few years now , one for 11 years and the other for the last two years , she will happily swallow both of their loads whenever they want , but is not as eager or willing to neck my cum. We have had many a threesome and I know first hand both of their semen is a lot thinner and runnier than mine which she says is easier to swallow and tastes nicer too, I do find it a turn on though and she knows this , which often leads to her teasing me about it , last week I was fucking her from behind and she was blowing her fb, she turned & looked me in the eyes and then begged her Fb to please cum down her throat , she didn't spill a single drop , after swallowing all his spunk she again turned , looked directly at me , licked her lips and said "mmmmm yum yum " his cum is delicious " smiled and finished cleaning his cock of any left over cum , I fucking love her doing this , so hot.

• Like 7

• 4 months later...

This is a TRUE story!

When I was starting in the Cuckold/hotwife lifestyle about 12 years ago I met a man much like me and we chatted a couple of times a week (we'll call him Brad). He told me about how much he loved his wife and knew she needed better than him in bed (again like me). He convinced her to find a lover which she did after many months of him saying she needed better than him. He said she really enjoyed her new lover's cock very much, then she cut Brad off of sex about a year later. He noticed that after having two lovers with very large cocks in her tight little pussy, she was no longer interested in his tiny little nub. She'd let him pump her with all he had to give and just look over to the side while he was going at it, and he'd say "what are you thinking about?" She'd say "I'm thinking about how much I love you but hate your little penis, and how I wish David was fucking me instead of you". That would make him cum right away (about a minute and a half into sex) and she'd laugh and say "you're pathetic, I'm calling David". He was always happy to see him walk through the door. He'd offer David a beer and he'd head upstairs to fuck Brad's pretty little wife the way she needed to be and rightfully deserved to be. After he left she would call Brad up to their bedroom and order him to lick David's cum from her well fucked, gaping pussy, which he gladly did.

About a year later David and his wife (yes he was married) moved from town. Brad's wife met another man (who was also married) at a supermarket. Andrew would go over twice a week, sometimes more to fuck her. His cock was at least 11 inches long and as thick as a pop can, which pleased Brad when he was allowed to watch how her pussy wrapped around it and seemed to suck that monster cock into her. Andrew was never allowed to use a condom which is what Brad and his wife both wanted. She was on birth control pills but one day she sat down with Brad and told him that she wanted to go off of them because she wanted a child. She told Brad that she didn't want his worthless seed, but wanted to be impregnated by this Alpha stud! She explained that they had talked many times about having children but always agreed that if they had a boy he might end up with a tiny worthless peepee like Brad's (and yes it's so small he has to sit to pee because he can't hold onto it or get it to stick out of his pants enough to avoid peeing on his pants, which is why we became friends because I'm exactly the same). 

It didn't take him long to come to the conclusion that she was absolutely correct, and he didn't want to pass on his little boi peepee to a son. She was so happy when he asked her to mate with Andrew that she squeeled with excitement and hugged him and gave him a big kiss then said "I love you". They sat down for another quick chat and he said that when the baby is born he or she will have Brad's name so no one is wiser and Andrew's wife and family would never know. Andrew was surprised that Brad was ok with it and the two of them sat down and talked about it and came to agreements.

When his wife was ovulating she let Brad know and he called to Andrew's house to ask him to come over (so Andrew's wife wouldn't think anything of a guy calling her husband out for beers). The very first time Andrew went over Brad was allowed into the bedroom and he guided Andrew's enormous cock into his wife's pussy then held her hand while Andrew fucked her. When he came in her Brad put a pillow under her to allow Andrew's sperm to flow back and hopefully do it's job then thanked Andrew for doing a very good job.

Well he was a heavy cummer and sure enough he did impregnate her successfully first try. When she had the baby (beautiful girl) Andrew was allowed to see her as often as he wanted but was always known as Uncle Andy. Brad is very happy to be her daddy and raise her as his own while he continues to be the obedient cuckold to his pretty wife and is wearing babydolls and panties to bed as ordered (just like me lol). She has three lovers now and so far Brad and his wife think their daughter doesn't know what's really happening with mommy and her uncles, but I'm willing to bet she does and will grow up to be a hotwife and/or Cuckoldress just like her mommy.

To this day I continue chatting with Brad and my wife chats with his wife too. My wife has told her that she would have loved to have cuckolded me before we had our kids and had a lover's baby or two (which actually would excite me if she could do this even now lol). They talk about how much they really do love us (cuckold husbands) and wouldn't trade their lives for anything else, which makes both Brad and I happy to know this. My wife and Brad's wife trade pics of their lover's cocks and pics of Brad and I in panties and other frilly garb :) My wife sent a picture of her recent lover's cock to Brad's wife, so I attached it here. She wouldn't let me post a pic of Brad's wife's lover's cock (whew that was a mouthful lol).

Brad and I met once about two years ago, but that's another story ;) 

Dsc01301.jpg

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 11/11/2015 at 9:36 AM, Jkl1195 said:

You are enjoying the indulgences of a breeding pair..(your wife and her lover)..and you may want to explore their "taste" together as his sperm and her love juices make a delicious blend..enjoy...all 3 of you..

• Like 1

On 11/11/2015 at 4:36 PM, Jkl1195 said:

Knowing that your wife has a regular fuck buddy is so hot.  My wife had our best friend almost every day for years, she was always so hot, sexy and satisfied the whole time.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2016 at 2:11 AM, Joys said:

calicolombia69 has a point here saying

However, I still don't get why the wife should deny having sex with the husband, and the thrill the husband gets from this. She can handle both if she wants to.

Discussing with my wife, she first said no because she thought it meant me not having sex with her anymore. But when I explained to her that was not the case, I'd still have sex with her but would occasionally have another "sidekick" to satisfy her more and when I am away, she agreed to the idea.

Completely agree...the husband MUST be involved in the sex...as I had mentioned...there is no dom bull stuff in respect to denial...yey for some that seems to work...my wife and I enjoy 3somes with her boyfriend...ooh la la...the odors and tastes...yum