CuckoldFart.com

What was your first time like ?

Playtime Chicago

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I love this question.  Its my favorite one to talk about.

Nervous, lol. Yes, very. You run the whole spectrum, sad, mad, jealous, happy, confident, horney,  you name it you're gonna feel it all. Especially the first time.

Ours was a friend. We played with him for about 2 years couple times a month. The next was a guy she met on her own and he was the first to have her with out me around. That's very exciting, not knowing, but also kind of scary, not knowing.

Craigslist was good back then, we used tonder for a while, but mostly she gets picked up at the grocery store. Its hit and miss

She doesn't really have a type, per se , it's chemistry,  as cheesy as that sounds. A couple times shes tried one nighters just for kicks , but she likes to at least know something about them

Our fantasy is for her to be blindfolded and ties to a bed and be taken by someone and not know who it is. 

Crossing fingers maybe one day. 

Communication,  trust, and openness will serve you well

Edited by Smokeymountaincuckold
fixed two typos
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...

Our first time was with a really good friend of mine from growing up.  He was fresh out of the marines a big built guy, my height but almost twice my physical size. His arms were almost as big as my thighs, broad chest and a little bit of a tight beer belly (just how my wife likes a guy built). 

We were just hanging out, chatting a bit, drinking a little.  The conversation turned a little dirty here and there but that was normal for me and my bunch of friends. 

Somehow there was a dare made. I believe it was one of us daring my wife to show her tits but im not 100% sure. I know that after that 1st dare it turned into a little game of truth or dare. I was dared to eat her pussy on the couch while he watched. He was dared to suck her nipples (now shes totally naked on the couch and me and him are shirtless in kitchen chairs across the coffee table from her.  I dared her to suck his dick for 2 minutes. I was immediately scared and excited all at the same time as soon as the date had left my lips. She, with zero hesitation got up and walked to him and dropped to her knees in front of him and took his dick balls deep into her mouth and his went back and he let out a low groan as she started sucking up and down his entire length. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing and just stared for the first minute before realizing that i was firmly holding my little dick and he was looking at me grinning.  I made eye contact with him and he made a hand motion and mouthed that he wanted to fuck her. 2 minute alarm goes off and she gets up and sits back down, her chin shiny with spit.

Another round of drinks.

She dares me to strip to match them which I do and reveal that my 5.5" cock is hard as a rock.  

My turn. I dare her to get on her back in our bed and let him do whatever he wants for 10 minutes She gives me a questioning look to which I smile back. She shoots the rest of her drink and gets up and walkt to our bed. He looks at me grinning again and gets up on his crutches and walks to the bed. She is on her back legs spread as dared and he bends down and goes straight to licking her pussy.  The bedroom door is open and i am still sitting in my chair my cock in my hand watching my best friend taste my wife for the first time.  He eats her pussy for a minute or so before turning to me and saying that he needs a condom, that he is going to fuck her.  I confess that we have none. So he says "go out to my truck and get me one from the glovebox ". I start to get a little jealous and almost tell him to go get it but then i remember the cast and crutches..... so i leave my wife in my bed in my house with my bestfriend and go outside to his truck and get him a condom so he can fuck my wife.  Im gone less than a minute but when i come back she has turned around and is sucking his dick on all fours. They might not have even noticed me if i hadn't announced that I found it. I opened the package and pulled out the rubber and handed it to. By the time i stepped into the bathroom to throw the wrapper away and turned back around he had her doggy style on the bed and was already inside her. It was so hot watching him thrusting into her and her pushing back against him it only took a couple minutes and I had to step back into the bathroom and cum into the toilet.  As soon as I came jealousy started to come back but was pushed from my mind again by the sounds of their bodies smacking and his low grunts and her whimpers, I was already hard again and I wanted to play too. I walked to in front of her and she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it a little but it seemed like every time she would put it in her mouth he would fuck her harder and her mouth would hang wide open and I would fall out. This went on for a few minutes before he pulled out and she pulled me onto the bed. (My turn???) She pushed me on my back with my head towards him and climbed onto my face with her little pussy and started sucking me. He immediately took the opportunity and as i was sucking her clit he pushed himself back inside her. My tongue on her clit and his cock in her pussy was more than she could concentrate on while sucking me and she stopped that and just laid her head in my crotch. He must have noticed the lack of attention i she was paying to me and started fucking her even harder. I sucked her clit with my eyes closed until i felt his balls slapping across my face and instinctively opened my eyes to realize at the  same time as her that when he had pulled out and i got under her it was so that he could remove the condom and he was now bare fucking my young wifes pussy right in front of face and i loved it.

This went on for a good 20 minutes and suddenly she climbed up and told him to get on his back. He eagerly complied and she was immediately ontop of him grinding on his dick leaving me just watching again.  I  tried a couple times to join in but was pushed back and told no so i sat on the toilet smoking a cigarette stroking my little dick and watched as she came several times and then got up and swallowed a huge load out of him. 

As soon as she had finished i climbed up behind her and put my 5.5" into her swollen and soaking wet hole and fucked her as fast and hard as i could while she continued to suck and lick his cock and balls.  It only took about 2 minutes to get me pumping her pussy full of my load. He and i were spent. She went into the bathroom and closed the door and we went and got drinks and sat back in our chairs. She came out a few minutes later still naked and asked whos ready for round 2 to which we all laughed... round 2 was a few weeks later and then later that night i was woken up by round 3 happening right beside me on my bed..5adde9efa2d48_07191722092.thumb.jpg.5fa9bba860116206dd5c651aea3f5df2.thumb.jpg.dc9a34cb6cd3cd69d06e710ef4be43bb.jpg0911171447c.thumb.jpg.a1d7fb1f5c937c64c73e8c7c579d2ed0.thumb.jpg.c3616f4ae128612e1735a48f1815179a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Our first time was with a really good friend of mine from growing up.  He was fresh out of the marines a big built guy, my height but almost twice my physical size. His arms were almost as big as my thighs, broad chest and a little bit of a tight beer belly (just how my wife likes a guy built). 

We were just hanging out, chatting a bit, drinking a little.  The conversation turned a little dirty here and there but that was normal for me and my bunch of friends. 

Somehow there was a dare made. I believe it was one of us daring my wife to show her tits but im not 100% sure. I know that after that 1st dare it turned into a little game of truth or dare. I was dared to eat her pussy on the couch while he watched. He was dared to suck her nipples (now shes totally naked on the couch and me and him are shirtless in kitchen chairs across the coffee table from her.  I dared her to suck his dick for 2 minutes. I was immediately scared and excited all at the same time as soon as the date had left my lips. She, with zero hesitation got up and walked to him and dropped to her knees in front of him and took his dick balls deep into her mouth and his went back and he let out a low groan as she started sucking up and down his entire length. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing and just stared for the first minute before realizing that i was firmly holding my little dick and he was looking at me grinning.  I made eye contact with him and he made a hand motion and mouthed that he wanted to fuck her. 2 minute alarm goes off and she gets up and sits back down, her chin shiny with spit.

Another round of drinks.

She dares me to strip to match them which I do and reveal that my 5.5" cock is hard as a rock.  

My turn. I dare her to get on her back in our bed and let him do whatever he wants for 10 minutes She gives me a questioning look to which I smile back. She shoots the rest of her drink and gets up and walkt to our bed. He looks at me grinning again and gets up on his crutches and walks to the bed. She is on her back legs spread as dared and he bends down and goes straight to licking her pussy.  The bedroom door is open and i am still sitting in my chair my cock in my hand watching my best friend taste my wife for the first time.  He eats her pussy for a minute or so before turning to me and saying that he needs a condom, that he is going to fuck her.  I confess that we have none. So he says "go out to my truck and get me one from the glovebox ". I start to get a little jealous and almost tell him to go get it but then i remember the cast and crutches..... so i leave my wife in my bed in my house with my bestfriend and go outside to his truck and get him a condom so he can fuck my wife.  Im gone less than a minute but when i come back she has turned around and is sucking his dick on all fours. They might not have even noticed me if i hadn't announced that I found it. I opened the package and pulled out the rubber and handed it to. By the time i stepped into the bathroom to throw the wrapper away and turned back around he had her doggy style on the bed and was already inside her. It was so hot watching him thrusting into her and her pushing back against him it only took a couple minutes and I had to step back into the bathroom and cum into the toilet.  As soon as I came jealousy started to come back but was pushed from my mind again by the sounds of their bodies smacking and his low grunts and her whimpers, I was already hard again and I wanted to play too. I walked to in front of her and she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it a little but it seemed like every time she would put it in her mouth he would fuck her harder and her mouth would hang wide open and I would fall out. This went on for a few minutes before he pulled out and she pulled me onto the bed. (My turn???) She pushed me on my back with my head towards him and climbed onto my face with her little pussy and started sucking me. He immediately took the opportunity and as i was sucking her clit he pushed himself back inside her. My tongue on her clit and his cock in her pussy was more than she could concentrate on while sucking me and she stopped that and just laid her head in my crotch. He must have noticed the lack of attention i she was paying to me and started fucking her even harder. I sucked her clit with my eyes closed until i felt his balls slapping across my face and instinctively opened my eyes to realize at the  same time as her that when he had pulled out and i got under her it was so that he could remove the condom and he was now bare fucking my young wifes pussy right in front of face and i loved it.

This went on for a good 20 minutes and suddenly she climbed up and told him to get on his back. He eagerly complied and she was immediately ontop of him grinding on his dick leaving me just watching again.  I  tried a couple times to join in but was pushed back and told no so i sat on the toilet smoking a cigarette stroking my little dick and watched as she came several times and then got up and swallowed a huge load out of him. 

As soon as she had finished i climbed up behind her and put my 5.5" into her swollen and soaking wet hole and fucked her as fast and hard as i could while she continued to suck and lick his cock and balls.  It only took about 2 minutes to get me pumping her pussy full of my load. He and i were spent. She went into the bathroom and closed the door and we went and got drinks and sat back in our chairs. She came out a few minutes later still naked and asked whos ready for round 2 to which we all laughed... round 2 was a few weeks later and then later that night i was woken up by round 3 happening right beside me on my bed..5adde9efa2d48_07191722092.thumb.jpg.5fa9bba860116206dd5c651aea3f5df2.thumb.jpg.dc9a34cb6cd3cd69d06e710ef4be43bb.jpg0911171447c.thumb.jpg.a1d7fb1f5c937c64c73e8c7c579d2ed0.thumb.jpg.c3616f4ae128612e1735a48f1815179a.jpg

Dude.......that is so fucking hot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Another round of drinks.

Awesome story Dirty, and so well told

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Thank you guys.  I still think about it very often. 

I do too...Paula and Adam that is ...just wish I could have seen more....as I said it was in the backseat of our SUV at night so it was super dark...I asked and they agreed , to making out/heavy petting ,while I drove them around,watching through the rearview mirror ......I was so excited/turned on..I'm surprised we didn't crash LOL...

We eventually ended up parking at the lake,and they fucked ...I may not have been able to see everything (clearly at least) But I remember VIVIDLY every sound 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

I do too...Paula and Adam that is ...just wish I could have seen more....as I said it was in the backseat of our SUV at night so it was super dark...I asked and they agreed , to making out/heavy petting ,while I drove them around,watching through the rearview mirror ......I was so excited/turned on..I'm surprised we didn't crash LOL...

We eventually ended up parking at the lake,and they fucked ...I may not have been able to see everything (clearly at least) But I remember VIVIDLY every sound 

Well told Kak.  It's amazing how any of the senses can be so intense, huh?

• Thanks 1