CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Monday night, no football so, lets have a little fun.  going to have to dedicate "Private Society" to my two girls; fuck,  who doesn't love them (4 vids)

p.s.:  I have it on good authority that good girl #1 gets deliciously wet when she watches. mmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 3

Guest SandL
9 hours ago, secondjag said:

Monday night, no football so, lets have a little fun.  going to have to dedicate "Private Society" to my two girls; fuck,  who doesn't love them (4 vids)

p.s.:  I have it on good authority that good girl #1 gets deliciously wet when she watches. mmmmmmmmmmm

Private_Society_Amateurs.wmv Correct_way_to_milk_a_cow.wmv Princess_Leia.wmv Some_women_just_love_it(wmv).wmv

Daddy, I can’t see the ones that say wmv :( 

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

Private_Society_Amateurs.wmv Correct_way_to_milk_a_cow.wmv Princess_Leia.wmv Some_women_just_love_it(wmv).wmv

Of course it’s not going to let me view these😡🤬😡🤬