CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

18 hours ago, secondjag said:

nice to be appreciated Ex.  Honestly, i have a really huge library of this stuff as well as cuckolds and hotwives who send me stuff all the time.  on VERY rare occasions, i share some of my own stuff.  just glad folks dig 'em

I really love amateur videos, as with a fetish like cuckoldry, raw and real emotions are so key to it. Staged stuff can be hot too but it's just not the same.
Especially seeing first time hotwife-bull encounters...man, nothing beats that.
And perhaps one day I'll be honored with seeing some of your own footage. Looking forward to it. :)

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

4 hours ago, Excavat0r said:

I really love amateur videos, as with a fetish like cuckoldry, raw and real emotions are so key to it. Staged stuff can be hot too but it's just not the same.
Especially seeing first time hotwife-bull encounters...man, nothing beats that.
And perhaps one day I'll be honored with seeing some of your own footage. Looking forward to it. :)

4 hours ago, mastermind2009 said:

Secondjag I also feel in the same manner as ExcavatOr feels. Hope you will listen to us one day. After all you are a cock king 👑!!!! 😊

3 hours ago, SandL said:

Wowzers! 

Ex, Master, I'll keep an eye out for amateur. As most of you know, when i post my own it is ALWAYS with hotwife/cuck permission.  And I NEVER identify that it is me.  That is what makes it fun for ME.  Just enjoy.  "Wowzers!", baby you kill Daddy, cracked me up 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, secondjag said:

Wowzers!", baby you kill Daddy

Hope to see one day the video of  your big dick shooting cum inside Pussy of SandL and Steve eating it out 💧 by 💧 both from her Pussy and from your daddy dick !!!!😊😊

• Like 2