CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

First one was hot as fuck I've always wanted a thick black cock for my wife's pussy but that makes me want to watch that too.  I think it was how he gave it to her inch by inch slowly and her moans of pleasure.  Got rock hard instantly thinking about it.  

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 hour ago, xxxxxysr1 said:

First one was hot as fuck I've always wanted a thick black cock for my wife's pussy but that makes me want to watch that too.  I think it was how he gave it to her inch by inch slowly and her moans of pleasure.  Got rock hard instantly thinking about it.  

you know what brother?  your first time I guarantee you are going to cum without touching yourself

• Like 2

9 hours ago, secondjag said:

1st was hot as fuck watching her fuck that big dick.  

Loved the second one too, that was a lot of cum from her bull.  Love how he mounted her and made her clean his big dick afterwards.  

• Like 1

Ok, so several times now at this site I have heard "bulls" say hotwives never really let cuck watch or participate.  I beg to differ and here are some non pro vids that might make the point(3 vids, sound on)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, secondjag said:

Ok, so several times now at this site I have heard "bulls" say hotwives never really let cuck watch or participate.  I beg to differ and here are some non pro vids that might make the point(3 vids, sound on)

Loved the second one loved watching that huge cock head and that tight little pussy.  She is addicted now!  ❤️

• Like 1