CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

18 hours ago, secondjag said:

i really love the first two in this post- she looks  and acts as if she just looses her virginity - as if she is the first time enterd by a real cock. she is amazing. it reminds me a lot of my feelings and thoughts i had when my first girlfriens of seven years of shy and even prude relationship   cheated on me and liberated herself and started to fuck around with a guy. i always imaginend her that way that she must have acted like that when a real man entered her. and i remeber my feeling of guilt afterwards that i kind of hold her back for so long to get really fucked with a real cock in opposite to me beeing strapped of that and me beeing inadequate to do that for her. i always imaginend her a bit like that in our or her parents bed. like that admiring that boys cock and gasping for breath as the first real cock invades her tight pussy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

i really love the first two in this post- she looks  and acts as if she just looses her virginity - as if she is the first time enterd by a real cock. she is amazing. it reminds me a lot of my feelings and thoughts i had when my first girlfriens of seven years of shy and even prude relationship   cheated on me and liberated herself and started to fuck around with a guy. i always imaginend her that way that she must have acted like that when a real man entered her. and i remeber my feeling of guilt afterwards that i kind of hold her back for so long to get really fucked with a real cock in opposite to me beeing strapped of that and me beeing inadequate to do that for her. i always imaginend her a bit like that in our or her parents bed. like that admiring that boys cock and gasping for breath as the first real cock invades her tight pussy.

Glad they struck a chord Rita

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 2:34 PM, secondjag said:

gotta get this weekend started  (4 vids) for all the complainers that i never put up big girls

FUCK that last video was HOT!  Loved watching her suck that big dick I wanted to see it fuck her though.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, secondjag said:

2nd vid was HOT she needs some yoga pants peeled down taking that BBC doggystyle where we can see her toes curl when he is fully inside her.  

Love seeing sexy big booty white wives with sexy pedicures being cum inside.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, xxxxxysr1 said:

2nd vid was HOT she needs some yoga pants peeled down taking that BBC doggystyle where we can see her toes curl when he is fully inside her.  

Love seeing sexy big booty white wives with sexy pedicures being cum inside.  

glad u dug it x, these were a bit different, i confess

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 7:34 PM, secondjag said:

gotta get this weekend started  (4 vids) for all the complainers that i never put up big girls

No fucking way!! That massive cock on the last video....

• Like 2