CuckoldFart.com

Bull walks in your home ,takes your wife to bed .

nhfun2

Anyone have a bull who makes himself at home and walk in your house , takes your wife by the hand and leads her to your bedroom ,she willingly fucks him and cuckolds you .He has his way with her while  you feel helpless but  aroused  while sitting in the next room . You can hear her laughing ,moaning and  having fun with him . He leaves her with a cream pie until next time .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

Role played this many times with her favorite lover. He makes me stand behind her and hold her while he strips her and plays with her. Sometimes I have to strip her while he watches, then hand her over to him and follow him to our bed where he fucks her. He makes her tell him that she wants him instead of me, and I stand by and listen to her moan when she comes under him. All agreed-upon games we play. He's always plays an authority figure who has complete control over us. Our favorite game...

Don

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

My wife had this with a black guy she met, he would text her that he was on his way. She would answer the door and they would go straight upstairs and I would listen to them fucking. He started to bring friends with him and they would both go up. Sometimes he would bring a couple of guys and they would go with her while he sat with me having a beer. It was strange watching him strip off in front of me, then sit down and drink his beer while we listened to her upstairs. He didn't seem to bother sitting naked and playing with his cock while we watched TV, until it was his time to go and join them.

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2017 at 7:42 PM, captainblack said:

I have done this with two cuckold couples.  I do not think it is unusual. 

We have had several of my wife's lovers to the house. We are all friends so we don't think it unusual either. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:49 PM, Don Jetman said:

Role played this many times with her favorite lover. He makes me stand behind her and hold her while he strips her and plays with her. Sometimes I have to strip her while he watches, then hand her over to him and follow him to our bed where he fucks her. He makes her tell him that she wants him instead of me, and I stand by and listen to her moan when she comes under him. All agreed-upon games we play. He's always plays an authority figure who has complete control over us. Our favorite game...

Don

That sounds like a HOT game.

• Like 2

On 02/08/2017 at 10:49 PM, Don Jetman said:

Don

I have often fantasised about doing just that - I bet it was wonderful to do for real.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 10:10 PM, nhfun2 said:

Anyone have a bull who makes himself at home and walk in your house , takes your wife by the hand and leads her to your bedroom ,she willingly fucks him and cuckolds you .He has his way with her while  you feel helpless but  aroused  while sitting in the next room . You can hear her laughing ,moaning and  having fun with him . He leaves her with a cream pie until next time .

Yes, with her current Bulls. He arrives when I'm home and lets himself in. He is usually  hard from all the sexting they have been doing; pussy pics, saying how wet her pussy is in anticipation etc. She greets him in her slutty outfit and they embrace in a deep passionte kiss. She will then go down on her knees at the front door foyer in front of me. She so craves his cock. When he's ready for her pussy he will lift her up and take her to our bed where he fucks her to screaming orgasms. Something I can't do. They fuck each other for hours. He usually cums two, sometimes three different times. 

She is to sore for me afterwards.

54FBF46A-5CA8-43E2-85A8-427F55F657B8-L0-001.jpg

• Like 11

On 23/07/2017 at 3:10 AM, nhfun2 said:

My wife and her bull exchanged front door keys so they could surprise each other

see  

• Like 4

I have exchanged keys with one couple.  Sometimes I would turn up at their place after she got home, and before he got home so she could meet him at the door having just finished sucking me off, so she could give him a big messy welcome home kiss.  Other times she would come to my place and let herself in either before or after me.

Then there was the couple in the suburbs who never locked their door, so I would just walk in and announce myself by grabbing the wife as soon as I saw her.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, a couple times. I would always know when he was coming over so I would have time to either get out if they wanted that or prepare myself. But after a while he wouldn't even acknowledge me. He would just take my girlfriend to the bedroom and have his way with her. Usually she'd be already wet from sexting him all day and he'd be able to slid right in. I loved when he would just come in, fuck her, cum inside and then leave without even saying anything to me. Then i'd find her exhausted and clean her out. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2017 at 1:41 PM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

My husband would love for this to happen. 

Have you entertained the thought...there is such a thrill to see a women so wanted...they can be in the form of a subtle visit to a dominant character...you would have to choose the manner of style that would be comfortable for you...and...oh yes...invite your hubby to watch...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hubby1000 said:

Have you entertained the thought...there is such a thrill to see a women so wanted...they can be in the form of a subtle visit to a dominant character...you would have to choose the manner of style that would be comfortable for you...and...oh yes...invite your hubby to watch...

Entertain what thought?  We have been swinging since 03'  and he has seen me with numerous guys and has known about the ones he has watched me with. It has been but 2-3 years since it's been leaning more toward cuckolding than swinging. 

• Like 4

You sound like an exhilarating hot wife...definitely feet on the ground..and of course in the air when necessary...he he...anyway it's good to know that you and yours are keeping it together...and hopefully you are both on the same page with the leaning...I'm sure you'll continue to tease and please whomever you choose to couple with...and your hubby...a lucky man...ciao

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2017 at 8:41 PM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

My husband would love for this to happen. 

Well I think it might be arranged, depending on where in WV you are located as I also find myself frequently in PA not too far from the WV line.  Perhaps we could enhance his experience by binding him to a chair where he could not see, but only listen.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, captainblack said:

Well I think it might be arranged, depending on where in WV you are located as I also find myself frequently in PA not too far from the WV line.  Perhaps we could enhance his experience by binding him to a chair where he could not see, but only listen.

We are not to far from the pa line, and I do like the thought of binding him to the chair, but I love for him to watch. 

• Like 1

We have a current Bull that stops in anytime night or day and she is always happy and ready for him, if she knows in-advance, I will see her putting on sexy lingerie to wait for him at the door.

He walk right in, they kiss and he usually picks her up and carries her to the bedroom where I hear them for awhile and than I am called in to clean up both, than told to leave for the second round.

When he comes over on the weekends, he will have me detail his car while he is inside for hours with her. I have one new neighbor that I think has figured it out as he will come over and ask what I am doing and who's car it is. I tell him it is a friends of my wife and he just smirks. This past Sunday he simply told me he needs to become friend with her so I will detail his car too.