CuckoldFart.com

hello..should i eat the bulls cum?

Guest bullserver_cuck

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bullserver_cuck

thanks guys..ur comments made me so horny..i definitely want to try the bulls cum..i want to eat clean eat lick slurp his cum and do whatever he says..it gets me so hard when i imagine these...

Guest luckycpl

licking your wife's cunt means she's reassured of her role as superior, and will allow her to continue to orgasm during her bull's refractory period. the more she cums, the more her cervix spasms into the pool of cum inside and that improves the chance of pregnancy.

Guest bullserver_cuck

as an as been bull and now a wanna be cuck and sissy of course you should eat a bulls cum. have you eaten your own yet

no i havent i do have the urge though but once i cum it vanishes..

hi everyone

Ā 

the situation is my gf knows that i have a cuckold fantasy..and she is ready to do it in her own comfortable time...she is a conservative type not the slutty ones...so she thinks cuckolding means i will just watch she isnt much aware of all these...but i have much more fantasies than that..i want to taste the bulls cum..

so the question is Should i really taste and eat the bulls cum?? bulls help me out even cucks help me out in this if u done it..

attachicon.gifaa.jpgattachicon.gifmarie_mccray_cuckolding_12_b.jpgattachicon.gifshow1.jpgattachicon.gifshow1.jpg

The first time I slurped the cum, it was after he had left. My wife and I were cuddling and I slowly went down on her and when I got between her legs, she stiffened a bit, but then opened wide. She loved it. Ā 

• 5 months later...

I didn't know it but having cum eaten out of her pussy was a huge thing for my wife. The first time a bull came in her pussy she asked me to go down on her after he left and she ended up sitting on my face as his cum dripped into my mouth.

Ā 

We have had threesomes with 10 other men since then but usually they use a condom so they finish off in her mouth and she and I share a cum kiss. There is one guy who eats my cum out of her pussy though.

Ā 

She has recently started telling me that she wants to see me perform oral on a guy and have him cum in my mouth. She also wants to see me fuck another guy in the ass and also to get fucked. So now we are looking for a bi guy.

Guest bullserver_cuck

I didn't know it but having cum eaten out of her pussy was a huge thing for my wife. The first time a bull came in her pussy she asked me to go down on her after he left and she ended up sitting on my face as his cum dripped into my mouth.

Ā 

We have had threesomes with 10 other men since then but usually they use a condom so they finish off in her mouth and she and I share a cum kiss. There is one guy who eats my cum out of her pussy though.

Ā 

She has recently started telling me that she wants to see me perform oral on a guy and have him cum in my mouth. She also wants to see me fuck another guy in the ass and also to get fucked. So now we are looking for a bi guy.

ur a lucky guy

Not just eat it...Crave for it and suck it like there is no tommorow.Eating cum does not make you gay or anything.It is a form of sex that you have with your wife and her fucker.It is part of the play.I not only eat the bull's cum out of my wife's cunt,but I also clean up his cock.Most of the times I make him cum in my mouth yet again,after the did in my wife's orifices.I even let him fuck my ass only to eat his cum.I have my cutie peg me only to have me suck his cock.And not to mention the thill of another man laying his seed in your wife and you having to clean it up like a bitch or even better having your sloppy seconds.And after he leaves we do the most passionate sex.Mate you are not gay if you do these stuff.You make your wife proud and happy that you do everything to please her and also you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Always eat cum from your wife's pussy. It's an act of devotion to her and besides it tastes great, pussy juice and bull cum. Clean his cock and balls too. While they rest and cuddle, lick, kiss and suck her pussy and his cock and balls.Ā 

Yes this is my favourite moment actually - their post sex comedown. Ā I (usually) get to clean them both as they recover and have a moment lying together. Ā You will find that you really look forward to licking up his cum from her and the dribbles left from his cock, well I do anyway. Ā It's a way for me to have a part in the all the fun they have.

Ā 

I'll offer them rub downs after, which she loves, towel them off if it's been a particularly long and sweaty session and will sometimes give him a soothing post sex rim job as her main guy particularly enjoys this. Ā Anything to be a part of it really.Ā 

• Like 2

ALL my cucks eat my loads.. and ALL of them learn to take me in their ass, a cuck just becomes another hole for me to fuck he has lost all rights to fuck his wife and I become the alpha male in their bedroom.

Desert_Bull may I ask - as someone who's nervously expecting to be made to take my partner's lover in the ass sometime in the not too distant future, is this something that you insist on from a cuck or only if the wife wishes it? Ā Also, is it part of the sexual experience with the wife or a separate act?

Ā 

Understand if you don't want to broadcast details and will PM you if you prefer. Ā Thanks.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...