CuckoldFart.com

How would your wife look as a whore?

shycplnfl

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

On 1/22/2020 at 2:06 PM, Flyboy said:

She would present herself as the typical, lovable grandmother type who turned herself into the slutty hooker you always wanted for the right price.  How much would you pay to make the transformation happen?

June 26 -  (4).JPG

June 26 -  (46).JPG

June 26 -  (50).JPG

June 26 -  (36).JPG

seeing a beautiful mature woman spins my propeller, especially in a thread like this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once when driving home from a night out in Manhattan , the traffic was backed up on the highway so I exited and took the local route home. This entailed driving through  an area where Hookers would walk the streets looking for customers. My girlfriend Ginger was feeling no pain and giggled that she wanted to try being a Hooker. Ginger was no stranger to meeting men and loved for guys to cum inside her pussy. I drove around the block and pulled over to an area where there wasn't anybody and told her to get out and flag down some guys in their cars. I told her  that she should tell the guy to find a nice place to park and after they finished to drop her off at this  same spot. I told her I would follow the car she got in and make sure that she was safe. Well Ginger was wearing a very sexy low cut dress and as soon as she got out of the car I noticed headlights coming down the street. The first car drove by as Ginger was standing at the curb and another car was approaching Ginger and pulled over and started talking to her. I saw Ginger walk over to his car and open the door and get in.  When they drove by me I could see Ginger smile and sit closer to him. I followed them for a few blocks and the car pulled over and all I saw has Gingers head disappear and then after ten minutes the car door opened and Ginger and the stranger got into the back seat. All I could see was the guys head and shoulders going back and forth. After another ten minutes Ginger gets out of the car and starts to walk over to where I'm parked. Ginger opens the door to my car and tells me to drive away. She then tells me that the guy wanted her to suck his cock but she told him she would but he also had to fuck her. Ginger said that as she was sucking him he was fingering her pussy and that she got really wet and demanded that he fuck her immediately. Ginger said that he started to put on a condom and that she told him he could fuck her without a condom but that he was nervous and only would fuck her with one. Ginger said that the guy asked her how much she wanted and she told him that she would leave that up to him. I never found out how much he paid her because when I asked she said it was her money and if I continued to ask she would start charging me. We drove home and went straight to bed where she said that she was going to stay dressed and wanted me to pretend that I picked her up off the street and that I took her home because she needed a ride. That was one wild night.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...