CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

4 hours ago, robert smith said:

Talking to Leone about AFF got me to reviewing some of our photos we used.  Here is another one we put on the free side and same one uncropped on the member side  

42a.jpg

42ga.jpg

Elaine looks like she is left handed. Left boob little smaller than right. Is she?

• Like 1

Now that I am retired I have more time to tell a bit more about the circumstances surrounding the various photo shoots. I had moved into her house after getting my house rented out.   She had purchased it with her half of the sale of her old house she and her ex had bought when they got married.  It was a small bungalow built in the 40 s.  Since I was in construction I started remodeling it for her and began in the bedroom by putting some wood paneling on one wall, new paint, new carpet and mirror on the door.  After the carpeting had been installed I talked her into posing for me in a sexy sweater, suspender and hose.  This was only the second photo session and she was still a bit shy.  She finally took off the sweater and bared all in the last shot.  Still one of my favorites.  The beginning of hundreds of more photos and eventually videos.  Hope I am not boring you with too much detail

black2.jpg

black1.jpg

black.jpg

black3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, robert smith said:

Now that I am retired I have more time to tell a bit more about the circumstances surrounding the various photo shoots. I had moved into her house after getting my house rented out.   She had purchased it with her half of the sale of her old house she and her ex had bought when they got married.  It was a small bungalow built in the 40 s.  Since I was in construction I started remodeling it for her and began in the bedroom by putting some wood paneling on one wall, new paint, new carpet and mirror on the door.  After the carpeting had been installed I talked her into posing for me in a sexy sweater, suspender and hose.  This was only the second photo session and she was still a bit shy.  She finally took off the sweater and bared all in the last shot.  Still one of my favorites.  The beginning of hundreds of more photos and eventually videos.  Hope I am not boring you with too much detail

black2.jpg

black1.jpg

black.jpg

black3.jpg

I m not bored, lol, just the opposite, I enjoy looking at her great  body and lovely face. I would like to know every detail....

• Like 1

I guess I should go back to the first time she agreed show her tits to my new color Polaroid camera.  We were in her backyard and there were no privacy fences so anyone in the houses on either side on in the back could have gotten a peek of her boobs if they were peeking out their windows.  I got her to unbutton her running shorts revealing more of her legs and put on a tube top after I took first shot.  Very tame but to me it was a huge step showing her willingness pose and show off her body and smile.  I had been through this with my first wife and i knew that convincing the lady to smile and look like she was enjoying her sensual side always made the photo better.

roa3b.jpg

roa3a.jpg

roa4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I bought some sexy lingerie for Elaine and asked her to pose in them for a couple of photos.  This may have been when I convinced her, or maybe she convinced herself, to smile.  Anyone who used the old Polaroid cameras knew you got to see the photos right away.  After looking at the first pic with her standing and frowning I showed it to her.  I don't remember exactly I said but the idea was I thought she would look more attractive smiling.  She sat on the bed and posed with a great smile and opened legs

B&W 1.jpg

B&W 2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robert smith said:

Over the years she has collected quite a collection of lingerie and she seldom got rid of them.  Every so often she would dig down and find something from years earlier.  Here is same bra taken in color.

P-20.jpg

Wonderful! (I'm referring to the tits and nipples not at the bra, lol)

I wish I had done a better job of writing the dates or at least the years I took the pics.  Many of the old Polaroids and 35 mm prints had the dates on the back or on the bordered edge.  Over the years of digitizing and cropping I lost most of that info.  I still have many of the originals stored in an old briefcase.  I do know they cover a nearly 30 year span and I know all of ones shot in her house were from 1981 thru the middle of 1983.  Her house was built in the later 40 s so the bedrooms were small and when I put my king size bed in the room it about filled it up.  That is why almost all of the early pics were shot in the living/family room.  Here she is modeling a little Teddy I bought her

roa9.jpg

roa9a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Eric was the first man we invited to join us.  If you read the story Elaine was very nervous and shy until I finally got her to take him in the bedroom and show him what was under her innocent dress.  He lived in another state and we really did not expect to hear from him again.   Somehow he saved our phone number and a year later called to say he was back in town for a business conference.  I knew what he was hinting at but Elaine had no idea who I was talking to.  I yelled to the next room to tell her the phone call was for her.  She was confused at first until it dawned on her who he was.  I smiled at her and whispered to her "Why don't you invite him over this evening?".  She did and we all had fun.  He was the first man that got to enjoy her a second time.  I told her since we all knew what was going to happen she should dress in something sexy.  She just gave me a funny look.  It was noon and he was not sure when the conference would end as they were going to have a social hour after the meeting.  He said he would call when he was leaving.  When he was on his way Elaine left to go the to bedroom to change and freshen her makeup and hair.  I was pleasantly surprised when she walked into the living dressed in this outfit.    

roa10.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Nothing spectacular about this shot other than I remember it was a cold winter evening and I had a fire going in the fireplace but when she took off her sweater or  blouse to pose for this photo she must have been cold.  Look at her left hand.  She has it closed because her fingers must have been chilled but she still managed to smile

couch4.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1