CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

This was the only time we hooked up with one of the local man.  We were staying at an all inclusive dive resort in Cozumel.   He was one of the dive guides and we had known him from a previous trip.   We all seemed to get along well and Elaine started flirting with him as much as you can on a dive boat with usually 10 to 16 other divers present.  During our nearly hour long break between dives she visited with him and asked he wanted to come by our room one evening.  He said he wanted to but would lose his job and even he wanted to chance it the resort had locked front gate and he would be questioned as to why he was coming back at night when he had to be back at 6 am the next morning for work.  We were less than a half mile from the downtown plaza and told him we would be at a certain bar if he could stop by.  This is Elaine sitting at the bar waiting.  Only pics I got from our fun evening, LOL

Image17a.jpg

Image17.jpg

• Like 4

AFF site used to allow you to post a few photos in the free section where anyone could view them.  Since it was an adult dating site you wanted the free photos to tempt interested men in your ad to join up so they could see more and message you if interested in your ad.  Free pic and member pic 

flimsy4.jpg

flimsy4a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, robert smith said:

AFF site used to allow you to post a few photos in the free section where anyone could view them.  Since it was an adult dating site you wanted the free photos to tempt interested men in your ad to join up so they could see more and message you if interested in your ad.  Free pic and member pic 

flimsy4.jpg

flimsy4a.jpg

I used AFF as well as ALT but never met you....maybe because was I interested on females only? lol

I wonder if any other guys here have tried AFF or similar sites.  If so were you successful in finding what you were looking for?  I found 4 more in Elaine's one piece.  We had spent the day at the lake and were relaxing back at the cabin before meeting some friends for dinner later that evening. 

S-21.jpg

S-22.jpg

S-23.jpg

S-24.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, robert smith said:

After we showered and cleaned up I got her to pose for a couple more shots.  When we stepped onto the deck the sun had gone down a bit and the breeze was a cool making her nips look like bullets.  We were waiting for out friends to come by and pick us up.

S-27.jpg

S-26.jpg

S-25.jpg

I love the "shining" boobs

• Like 2