CuckoldFart.com

A lot has changed since I was regularly active. The last year and a half has ushered in a rebirth of me as a husband, cuck and person. Last year my Lara and her bf celebrated 3 years together, to celebrate that I decided I'd send them on vacation that was about them. No rules, no checking required. Just have fun. I booked them on a cruise and everything began to fall into place. I had my suspicions that they were developing feelings for each other as they got closer and closer. I knew Lara loved me so I wasn't worried, in fact I was a little happy.

One night before they left the three of us went on our usual Wednesday date night. For the last year we had went to the same restaurant almost every Wednesday and had the same server every time. This time he asked me why I never brought in a date. I told him that Lara was my wife and she introduced our boyfriend. He was a little embarrassed but said he'd been invited to come home with couples before. Since I had to work at 5 in the morning, I paid the bill and went home. Lara came home around 1130, much earlier than usual when I leave early on date. She seemed nervous, flustered. She said she had something to tell me. I felt my chest tighten up and tried to control my breathing. They got back to his place about an hour earlier and were kissing and he said "I love you" she immediately said, "I love you too" without skipping a beat. They stopped. Went inside and talked about what to do. She decided to tell me right away. She insisted she loved me and told me she doesn't want this to come between us, but she did love him too. I told her I knew and I've known for a while. I kissed her and took her to bed. 

That weekend once things settled down he stayed the night. I was expected to do my usual servicing of them. Once I had their pants off I took him in my mouth and rubbed her. As I slid my finger in her tight pussy she moans "I love you" into his ear. He responded in kind. I about collapsed. Butterflies in my stomach. Light headed. It was finally real and I loved it. I nuzzled his tip. Kissed it lightly then slowly slid him all the way in my throat. When he entered her I traced his body and for once saw everything. They were two perfect people making perfect love. I buried my face in his ass as he pumped slid in and out of Lara. I worshipped her feet as he came in her. When I was allowed to enter her I felt every last muscle in my body tighten up it was like my first time all over again. I made love to my wife and when I came I came like a steam engine. Pushing his cum further into her pussy. 

A few weeks later they left on their cruise. They called me every morning usually after making love, to let me know they were alright. Her key was always visible around her neck. They sent snaps to me of them doing couple things. Holding hands. Kissing under the sunset. Cuddling. It was beautiful torture. When they came back the three of us fucked like we never had before. He came in her twice and once in me. I was allowed to cum on Lara but instructed to lick it off, naturally I obliged. Not long after that we found out she was pregnant! We decided after much discussion that I would assume role of father and no DNA test would be taken as the date of conception was during a week we both had her. 

During the pregnancy she became increasingly dominant. Ordering me to service them, more caging and plugging of me. We began a routing that to this day we still follow. I bathe and shave her. If she needs her toes painted i do that. She's teaching me how to do her hair as well now. At the end of April we had our baby girl and it has been nonstop ever since. During the week she takes care of her and on the weekends I give her a break and let her sleep in. About two weeks ago she had sex for the first time, I wasn't involved, I was finally allowed to a week later. 

I want to say more but I'm sadly out of time. I hope if anyone is facing a situation like mine that it turns out the same. This has been a beautiful journey and I wouldn't trade a single second! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

38 minutes ago, lambolp said:

Nice to know stories have happy endings, well not ending in your case but a happy lovely outcome. Congratulation on having an if not perfect almost perfect life.

Thank you! It's crazy how we ended up here. It's been a long exciting, scary and amazing journey. I can definitely say it is almost perfect! 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, marcelles69 said:

On the one hand it sounds great and really hot, on the other hand i would be afraid that could be happen with my wife, too. And i don’t wanna share her love with anybody else, just her body and our sex... 

Understandable. But you have to remember everyone has different experiences. I never in a million years would have expected us to stay in the lifestyle, yet here we are with a baby and a serious boyfriend to share everything with. Your story could be entirely different or you may come to wanting the same things. 

• Like 2