CuckoldFart.com

Can you freeze cum to enjoy Creampie & Sloppy Seconds

Plezurseekers69

In a sort of continuation of my previous post ‘Do I want to be a Cuckold’. I’ve been thinking of ways to get the ball rolling for the both of us, I might have an idea but want to find out if anyone had done it (I’m sure there’s lots) and if it is as good as I imagine.

Because I lose my libido as soon as I orgasm, I was wondering if it is feasible to masturbate, cum into some sort of receptacle and freeze it. Save up a few loads, defrost and warm to body temperature and insert into my wife’s pussy. That way we could both enjoy sloppy seconds and me eating her cum filled pussy. I imagine this would serve as a practice run for us both, as well as perhaps spurring is both on.

I’d appreciate any advice on this, is the taste or consistency affected? I guess I should drink lots of pineapple juice for the flavour, is there anything that can be done to increase the volume or amount of cum produced? 

Any advice more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh most definitely can freeze and play with later though it will be more watery when it thaws. I save my cum in the freezer and then that to use when wife goes out to play and for various reasons fails to bring a creampie home. Below is one such night, she actually fucked her FWB in the driveway but he must have been shooting blanks because nadda when she go it in the house sH4.jpg.a4dcd8f0989378dbc310c07c4483c034.jpgo we improvised!

• Like 1