CuckoldFart.com

poll for the cuckolds

So as I sit here alone on a saturday night as my wife is 'out' tonight with her friend, I'm struck with a question.

So, as I usually do, I brought it here.

So, to those who live the lifestyle, which type of guy turns you on the most? 

a friend, some one you will see outside of the bedroom,

or,

a stranger, or some one you meet online and don't expect to see ever again/once and a while?

For me, knowing my firneds have sampled my wife is the biggest turn on. I suspect it is for her too, as we often have everyone together and we enjoy the knowledge only a select few know about the others. 

What say you , lovers of the hot wife ? which is your fantasy

• Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

The deal with my wife was that she wouldn't go with anyone I know so I wouldn't be able to put a face to the name. That however didn't last, as she was pursued on social media by an ex-work colleague of mine and succumbed to temptation!

She asked me if it would be okay and I agreed that she see him. It turned out that he'd actually asked her out some 11 years previously when we'd worked together, but she was a good girl then and declined his offer. This time however he was more successful and got her into bed. I was surprisingly fine with this and me and him are now Faceb00k friends, which has enabled me to hear from him what they got up to.

Now though - with me and my wife divorced - he has seen photos of my new girlfriend and suggested we go visit. He wants this one next....

• Like 4

15 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Peter C...thinking of sharing the new gf with him?

You can't help it, can you?

DomBull4U

I don't think these cuckold tendencies will ever leave now, so yes, I often fantasize about sharing my new girlfriend. As soon as I showed him a photo of her, I knew he'd want some of that. Says it would interesting to see how she compares in bed with my ex-wife and he'd be more than willing to report back with his findings. Said he's never had two of the same man's women before. Reckons that would be a very enjoyable first.

beckyhallett24.jpg

• Like 6

14 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Peter C....also, why don't you share some of the details of him finally bedding your ex-wife.

DomBull4U

It seems Mick noticed my wife Debbie not long after he joined the company I worked for. We had a social club and Debbie would often visit and wait for me. Mick and I didn't really get on particularly well, I certainly wouldn't have considered him as a mate, but Debbie seemed to like him. She enjoyed male company anyway and he was just one of many guys she'd chat to and have a laugh with.

I remember one occasion when Debbie had met me at work, she sat on a chair in the yard talking to a group of us. She was wearing a very low-cut top and I noticed Mick position himself on the step of the doorway right behind her. I realized that this gave him a perfect view straight down her top, such that he must have been able to not only see between her breasts, but her belly too! He glanced up and saw me watching him. We just smiled at one another, so he carried on admiring the view he had of my wife's tits.

From time to time the workplace banter would involve Mick criticizing my work or how I did the job and I found out later from Debbie that around this time he had actually asked her out for a drink. She told me that she had been very tempted, but at the time was a good girl and determined to stay faithful to me.

He later left the firm, but still lived locally and it was in 2008 that Debbie received a social media friend's request from Mick. Not me you notice? She accepted that request and soon they were messaging each other. She knew I wasn't keen on him, but she carried on chatting to him on a daily basis and texting one another. We had a lodger at the time, a friend of ours called Marie, and Debbie told me that she had tried to match make Mick and Marie. Mick's reply was that he'd much rather go out with Debbie. By this time Debbie had already been with a couple of young guys with my knowledge and approval, but Mick didn't fit with our agreement. However, as we sat in bed some evenings she would show me their chat and sometimes I even suggested what she should reply to his messages. Debbie said that she felt she was getting into something she was going to have trouble getting out of and I suddenly heard myself tell her, "That's okay. You can meet up with him if that's what you want. Take things as far as you feel comfortable with."

Soon they had arranged to meet in town for coffee, but Mick cancelled so many times I felt nothing would ever happen. He was married with a step- and worked odd shifts, but then suddenly one Sunday afternoon, whilst I was giving one of our kids a lift to her friend's, Debbie went out by taxi and wasn't in when i got home. Later, she texted me to pick her up from a street near his house. She'd been invited over to see Mick whilst his wife and step- were out.

Sure enough, there she was on the corner of his street waiting for me, dressed in a white top and blue denim mini-skirt. Her first words to me were, "Well, that wasn't all that!" I was a bit stunned to be honest. "What? You fucked him?", I mumbled. "Yep!", she smiled contentedly. "Get me home quick! His spunk's dribbling down my leg and I haven't got any knickers on!"

At home we had to wait until the kids were all in bed, but when i finally got Debbie in our room it was still blatantly obvious that she had been very well fucked earlier. Her pussy was red and puffy, still gaping more open than usual. I buried my face between her legs and enjoyed the small of sex on her and the taste of her juices mixed with Mick's cum. My first cream pie was soon followed by my first sloppy seconds. She felt different when I entered her and she teased me with some role-play as we made love, whereby i had to pretend I didn't know where she'd been or who with, "but it's someone you know. Someone you don't like very much."

I remember thinking of Mick's smug, almost arrogant, smile at work and how to finally get my wife into bed must have been the ultimate put-down. 

debbielegs2.jpg

• Like 4

I'm like you, smokey.  Over the years, letting my friends fuck my wife turned me on the most.  Unfortunately, a couple of my buds freaked out afterwards and it ended the friendship.  It always confused my wife and I why they freaked out.  My wife thoroughly enjoyed it and wanted to make it a regular thing, but they ran.

The best years for that was when I was a pilot in the Air Force.  At times, it was quite common for the married guys to share their wives with their squadron mates.  Although I got to fuck a lot of my friend's wives, I was way more interested in my wife fucking my buds.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My wife has been fucked by several of my friends and a few from my work. I love knowing sometimes watching guys I know have sex with her. I love seeing them around town and at work. She's also had a number of one night stands, one weekend stands, complete strangers. Huge turn on for me that buddies know they can fuck her or just get a BJ from her.

• Like 2

In my 20's I was regularly doing  3 wives in a small circle of friends.  I did the first one so well she turned the other two wives on to me.  It was known in a group of about 20 of our mutual friends that I was the bull to those three wives.  All started by accident because I was enamored of one of the wives at a party and did not know she was about to get married next week.  I hit on her hard and when she got back from her honeymoon she had her husband ask me to fuck her!

• Like 2