CuckoldFart.com

Panties Panties and Panties

cookman

Cuckold Tests

cookman...your wife does have quite a collection of panties...and she looks sensational...in...and out...of them.

Loved the bra shots too...her tits are fantastic!

She enjoys showing off...as indicated by that sign she's holding. Would love to see her anytime!

By the way....I understand that you like wearing some nice panties too. I'm cool with that....if that turns you on go with it. But, I appreciate that you showed just your sexy wife here. Thank you for making this about her...and thanks for sharing her pics!

DomBull4U

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/16/2019 at 12:22 AM, DomBull4U said:

cookman...your wife does have quite a collection of panties...and she looks sensational...in...and out...of them.

Loved the bra shots too...her tits are fantastic!

She enjoys showing off...as indicated by that sign she's holding. Would love to see her anytime!

By the way....I understand that you like wearing some nice panties too. I'm cool with that....if that turns you on go with it. But, I appreciate that you showed just your sexy wife here. Thank you for making this about her...and thanks for sharing her pics!

DomBull4U

I know your post was a loooooong time ago... we haven't been on for a while lol  thanks so much for your comments and your insight into me wearing panties and just showing my wife.  your comments show you have a great understanding of our lifestyle...thanks so much!  

little peak before she went to the bar to meet him - only with her engagement ring no wedding ring.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 3:42 AM, psdt1969 said:

Do you like them used, with cum in them? I found a pair once that were cummy

yep of course lol  My wife often brings them home - when she wears them of course! - after playtime with one of her lovers  🙂  this pic was of her fishnets and panties she brought home after sexing with her current lover 🙂

20210530_120854 f.jpg

• Like 7

On 6/10/2021 at 2:56 PM, cookman said:

Hi there.  thanks so much for your reply... even though it was nearly two years ago!  sorry, we're not on here much as you might have guessed.  a couple for your patienc063.thumb.jpg.fa4b55b0b4ef3b2f83d9a96aa2790c03.jpg072.thumb.jpg.c109769d338e52d1115addba117913f2.jpg

Just how i love seeing a sexy married hotwife.... nothing beats when a sexy married women wears her finest lingerie to make our dicks hard for her

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2021 at 10:26 AM, cookman said:

Hi there.  thanks so much for your reply... even though it was nearly two years ago!  sorry, we're not on here much as you might have guessed.  a couple for your patienc063.thumb.jpg.fa4b55b0b4ef3b2f83d9a96aa2790c03.jpg072.thumb.jpg.c109769d338e52d1115addba117913f2.jpg

On 6/11/2021 at 1:46 PM, yourhotwife said:

Just how i love seeing a sexy married hotwife.... nothing beats when a sexy married women wears her finest lingerie to make our dicks hard for her

On 6/10/2021 at 10:26 AM, cookman said:

Thanks! I don't come on very much now either but this was a very pleasant surprise! What a great body. You can be sure I'll be using these pics for a while!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...