CuckoldFart.com

Too Hot To Keep Quiet Any Longer

Hammer

Cuckold Tests

She CAN fuck all of us.. I have been involved in an extreme HW initiation in where she invited over 30 bulls for her first extra marital affair. She was a virgin at marriage and had only been with her husband... it was great I got first dibs and let me tell you her hubbies 4.5 inches was not doing it for her..pussy was tighter than my ecko shirts in 2005.

• 1 month later...

Such a exciting erotic thing to watch the mother of my children, my wife,  suck and swallow other mens cum

Sure is lovely to see a normal mother having a good and varied sex life.

You lucky cucky hubby.

Just wish my wife would let me take photos of her enjoying herself like this, and then post them here for everyone to see.

Must be a thrill to show your wife's love life like this in public for everyone to see that you are a true cuckold.

I am in none of the pictures.  I am feeling so humiliated and aroused knowing you have seen my wife doing other men, several, and I feel slightly outed as a cuckold husband of a wife who barebacks other men.  

This is a good thread to accompany these hot photos. The only thing to top it is to be part of the action.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest lilwhtdick61

She is very hot wild and OMG. Iwish my wife would try others. Ifor on would love to share those cocks with her, most of all that wonderful BBC. She is a keeper.

hammer, you sound like a true cuckold to me...and I hope you enjoy your new life as a cuck husband. When you said you felt humiliated AND aroused...you said it all as far as good cucks are concerned. As a DomBull, I loved seeing these pics of your slut wife in action. I want you to keep those pics coming...like a good cuck husband should.

Do you ever visit the chat room? Maybe you should consider it sometime...I have a feeling your wife will be very popular there.

see you around cuck,

Regards

DomBull4U