CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

Cuckold Tests

2 hours ago, gorypaar said:

MILF Gaby like big cocks

willfi2.jpg

Wow! Milf Gaby has one hot body...and knows how to spread those legs to show off her hot, sticky, messy pussy!

Would love to see Gaby working that dong into her hot hole!

Awesome pic of sexy milf Gaby...thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jmacan59 said:

Love sharing my wife

E75AE562-9BCD-4D51-BABD-7E5F476AAC91.jpeg

558685AE-3004-4850-89EF-F1E3B88ADAAA.jpeg

37EED233-7FB3-401E-B785-A865FBD055CF.jpeg

4457A999-04C6-4662-90C0-6B4C422C0B2A.jpeg

EAD3D7D5-44A6-486A-BBB1-4F57DED7FFE6.jpeg

55BBE35E-C3B8-4752-ADD6-BB1192B991CE.jpeg

jmacan59...welcome to cuckfart and glad you found your way to the "Showing Hotwives" thread...because she damn sure is one hot wife...and this is right where she belongs!

This sexy hotwife is a "beach baby" obviously...and she looks hot-as-hell lounging by the pool or on the beach, with that sleek, sexy body of hers on display!

But where she really shines....is on her knees to suck some cock!

Thanks for sharing this sexy hottie! Hope to see more.

DomBull4U

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/13/2019 at 9:21 AM, maximus said:

this is mine

01-05-2018 00.jpg

01-05-2018.jpg

00022.jpg

maximus...I love when a hotwife is presented...and offered...to me the way you did. Kept it short...and simple. You said..."this is mine". That's all you need to say!

Your hotwife is nice-n-thick...and there's not a damn thing wrong with that. I have kind of a weakness for thick thighs...I like 'em with a little meat on their bones. Your wife's thighs in pic 2 caught my attention. They look yummy! I'd love to spend some time licking them, kissing them and nibbling on them...not to mention crawling between them.

And then there's pic 3. The first two pics of your wife were kinda tame...but with pic 3 you turned the heat up a little, didn't you? A nice hot pic of your wife's "fat" cunt...clean shaven, no less. Would you shave your wife to offer her to a bull, maximus? I think you would. And I think you should be rewarded for shaving her and presenting her that way....

Picture this in your mind...your hotwife with her legs spread like that for a bull...maybe even a DomBull. He's teasing your wife a little by rubbing his hard cock along the slit of her pussy...and even slapping her "fat" cunt with his cock. Driving her crazy with lust for her bull's cock. The bull continues to tease her and drive her crazy...until she can't take it anymore...she NEEDS some dick. You watch as she spreads her pussy open...and guides his cock to her opening...and pushes it inside. The bull knows exactly what she wants...and he pushes his cock slowly into her...until he's burried deep inside her.

Thanks for sharing her!

DomBull4U

• Like 3