CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, cucksean said:

Didn't work for me?

they were avi.  i converted to mpeg.  both are supposed to work here,  get so tired of taking the time (slow upload speeds here as well) to upload stuff here and so much is wasted and have asked admin repeatedly for an answer.  fuck it

maybe this makes up for it, lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, secondjag said:

they were avi.  i converted to mpeg.  both are supposed to work here,  get so tired of taking the time (slow upload speeds here as well) to upload stuff here and so much is wasted and have asked admin repeatedly for an answer.  fuck it

Ohh my my. I want to try this so bad only i would want to be getting fucked too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

Omg so hot!  Thank you Jag!

• Like 1

On 3/7/2023 at 3:38 PM, secondjag said:

To start the day

Due to my ageing computer, videos here rarely play all the way through for me, if at all, but that first one did. I certainly wouldn't be trowing my ring away or saying "I'm done" if that was my Becky with a black guy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

Last one was the best Jag...ya gotta love a guy that can spew a dozen ribbons of ball slop right on a girls kisser, not loping it up and over her head.....Can't stand a guy with bad aim.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dober said:

Last one was the best Jag...ya gotta love a guy that can spew a dozen ribbons of ball slop right on a girls kisser, not loping it up and over her head.....Can't stand a guy with bad aim.

agreed Dobe, I'm not much of a face painter.  it's going in their mouths

• Like 2