CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

So I just found out that my good buddy Dober lost his son to a drug overdose and the son, whose kids had already lost their mother, kids now will be Dobers' responsibility.  At 64 the poor guy must now leave his new found retirement to support them (while dealing with the massive loss of his son). 

This is for you Dober in the hopes it takes your mind off your troubles for just a minute.  My heart and thoughts are with you.

• Sad 1

On 6/25/2019 at 11:22 AM, secondjag said:

So I just found out that my good buddy Dober lost his son to a drug overdose and the son, whose kids had already lost their mother, kids now will be Dobers' responsibility.  At 64 the poor guy must now leave his new found retirement to support them (while dealing with the massive loss of his son). 

This is for you Dober in the hopes it takes your mind off your troubles for just a minute.  My heart and thoughts are with you.

Princess_cum.wmv

sorry for your friends loss...great vid though

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 9:52 PM, secondjag said:

Princess_cum.wmv

Would that Dober come out of this sorrow and shoot a video of himself fucking and breeding such a nice housewife and we would all enjoy his cum moving out of her Pussy!!!! 

7 hours ago, mastermind2009 said:

Don't call it fuck. It was a love making and it's my personal opinion that unless such love is involved sex is merely a physical exercise only. 

nope, fucking. ridiculous, you think a bull is in love?  what are you smoking?  now for todays' fucking (6 vids)

• Like 3