CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 5/18/2022 at 4:12 AM, secondjag said:

Here we go  ( 3 vids)

I shouldn't really, but that first video had me imagining a black drug dealer calling at Becky's to collect a debt from her son and as he's not at home, decides Becky will be a suitable method of repayment...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

I shouldn't really, but that first video had me imagining a black drug dealer calling at Becky's to collect a debt from her son and as he's not at home, decides Becky will be a suitable method of repayment...

that first is one, hot, young thing

5 hours ago, secondjag said:

Keep the sound on

At the 4 minute mark with that hair style that really looks like my Becky sucking for all she's worth. I wonder if I'll ever hear her confess to being "a whore for black cock"? 

She's got to the age of 44 having only ever been with 3 men, all of us white. Nice that she's now chatting to black men online. it's a start.

becky26.jpg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Let's see what we have

I loved all those, so thank you Jag. Perhaps that would be my Becky in the second video, saying it's too big but soon taking it all with ease and how I'd like her answer the question in the first video, "What do you love?" with that confession, "black cock".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Peter C said:

I loved all those, so thank you Jag. Perhaps that would be my Becky in the second video, saying it's too big but soon taking it all with ease and how I'd like her answer the question in the first video, "What do you love?" with that confession, "black cock".

4 hours ago, cucksean said:

Thank you so much Jag!

1 hour ago, Dober said:

Love the last one...watching those balls contract...also like how she lets sum cum drool out for effect.

glad u guys dug it; my pleasure