CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

5 hours ago, secondjag said:

Kak, wherever you are, and Wild Thing, this one's for you  (sound on) 

Looks a lot like my little Becky. Do you think she'll be as enthusiastic as that when she gets introduced to her first black cock? Things had gone a bit quiet as far as her two Instagram friends were concerned, but both men are back with a vengeance this week and have hardly left her alone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

Looks a lot like my little Becky. Do you think she'll be as enthusiastic as that when she gets introduced to her first black cock? Things had gone a bit quiet as far as her two Instagram friends were concerned, but both men are back with a vengeance this week and have hardly left her alone!

for as long as she has had it on her mind she is going to go fuckin crazy. how amazing would it be if she did both at the same time?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, secondjag said:

for as long as she has had it on her mind she is going to go fuckin crazy. how amazing would it be if she did both at the same time?

Well, they do know each other so who's not to say they have a private little wager between themselves as to who's going to fuck Becky first? One of them seems particularly aware that I'd be happy for it to happen.

She shocked me earlier when we were talking about her next live garage/hip-hop online clubbing session tonight. "So which one of your black boyfriends will be there?", I inquired as we kissed and cuddled. "Both of them I think", she replied, adding, "There might even be a third one after tonight", with a giggle and one of her shy grins.

I placed her hand on my erection on hearing this and said, "Well, you know I don't mind don't you?" "Yep", she replied. "I approve of you having black boyfriends", I added. "Good", she said, squeezing the lump in my pants. "And that proves it", I told her. "Yep", she said again, adding, "I might even be naughty tonight."

God, I wish she was going out with these black guys for real!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

Well, they do know each other so who's not to say they have a private little wager between themselves as to who's going to fuck Becky first? One of them seems particularly aware that I'd be happy for it to happen.

She shocked me earlier when we were talking about her next live garage/hip-hop online clubbing session tonight. "So which one of your black boyfriends will be there?", I inquired as we kissed and cuddled. "Both of them I think", she replied, adding, "There might even be a third one after tonight", with a giggle and one of her shy grins.

I placed her hand on my erection on hearing this and said, "Well, you know I don't mind don't you?" "Yep", she replied. "I approve of you having black boyfriends", I added. "Good", she said, squeezing the lump in my pants. "And that proves it", I told her. "Yep", she said again, adding, "I might even be naughty tonight."

God, I wish she was going out with these black guys for real!

Peter, she is there.  Just add a little wine, a little music.

• Like 3