agratefuldude

How many cocks?

Another one I really like is her first job and the “Saturday boy”. She worked for a large well-known department store, he dad got her an old car so she could drive the 12 miles to town. It was Christmas and when the store shut one night it was a tradition that most of the staff stay and have a party on one of the floors. Obviously, my wife’s first time at this and she was warned about the stock room game! Basically, the girl’s names are put in a box and the boys picked one out and had to spent a certain amount of time in the stock room together. The girl who told my wife said it was just a stupid game and she would just stand in there and talk, but had heard that some things did go on in there! After 2 or 3 couples had taken there turns in there my future wife’s name was pulled out! It was her direct boss, much older than she and married! As the door closed she was very pleased when he said “well I got first prize didn’t I” he told her she was very pretty and then it basically turned into a job review, he told how well she was doing and what he had planned. The thing to remember he like most people were drinking my wife who had to drive was only on soft drinks! She was flattered by his attention and praise, he held her arm and told her if he wasn’t married he may have tried to steal a kiss, she let him know he would not have been turned down so he went for it. It turned into a very long intense kiss and he felt her ass while doing it, he told her he admired her ass every day in her tight skirts and loved watching her walk up the stairs. He broke it off not wanting to stay to long in the room and they left. The party seemed much more interesting after the stock room!
Nearly an hour latter her name was pulled out again by “the Saturday boy” as the name suggests he was young and very shy and very red faced as my wife took his hand and the door was closed to the sounds of jeering. She talked to him as she half lent half sat on some old sheets on boxes, she said he was sweet and looked terrified, she pulled him close and kissed him. He placed both hands on her sides and didn’t move them, she took one and slid it under her blouse and upwards. He sighed as he found her tit and started to feel it through her bra, she also felt something pushing against her leg! She reached round and undid her bra, he was actually shaking as he now felt her tits. She reached down and undid his fly, he jumped as she felt his cock, she tugged to realises it and at her tender age she knew she was holding something interesting! It wasn’t huge but defiantly above average and it was as hard as stone. She took the hand that wasn’t on her tit and moved it down then up her skirt, as he began feeling and working his way into her knickers she paid more attention to stroking what was in her hand, all of a sudden, he pulled away! She said if he would have been a bit more confident he could have fucked her there and then but that was for another time! Worried about Cumming he apologised again and again she calmed him as they tidied themselves up. Back with the others her boss commented on how red in the face she was and how maybe he should have tried his luck more, he pumped her about what had happened put she told him nothing.
As the night came to an end and people started leaving she found her Saturday boy and asked him back to her car. He was still nervous but they talked and she kissed him again and reached down to find he was still hard! It 1am and only her car was left in the car park she got his cock out and told him to relax as he was about to get his first blow job. Unlike other lads he didn’t hold her head down or anything he just let her bob as she liked and she decided there and then that this cock would fuck her soon. He groaned and started to push his cock into her mouth then she had to start swallowing, he was very grateful and sweet and went home smiling.

• Like 5

My wife fucked 12 cocks after our marriage. I love to be a cuck. I am bisex, too. Please comment pics of me and my wife

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 11

Before we were married out of high school at 18, she had only me.  Since she cucked and feminized me at 19, she has had a HUGE number, all black.  Her very first one when she first cucked me was black, and that was all it took.  She has a huge number of black boyfriends  I frankly have lost count.

• Like 5

Please login or register to see this quote.

Now more than three years later my count from my 50 is nearly 1000 partners and a lot of him still fuck me on a regular regular basis. ther's a few BBC in this group and I've a bi weekly gangbang (thursday and WE)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

my wife was a slut before I meet her and she fucked about 40 guys out of the 40 guys I would say 25 was black guys and 10 latinos

and 5 white guys.

after we married she fucked about 300 more guys she love to be GB by BBC and latinos not to many white guys .

she very sexy blonde blue eyes 5,2 120lbs 36DD 24 36 boob jobs

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

350 and still going.I had more.We had a couple from Austria for 2 weeks in our home as guests.We met them in a business trip there and we found out that they like our lifestyle.Gosh,they were speaking so freely about this that I got jealous.They were new to this.The husband was in chastity.Nice lad with a great ass.I was number 1 for the husband and number 6 for his wife (27 years old both)

• Like 2

My wife's cock tally really is in fits and starts.She was married when she was 18 her Ex took her cherry and there were no more cocks until she divorced 14 years later. She said once the divorce was finalised she decided to make up for lost time.In the 18 months before she met me she had 25 different guys, some short term some 1 night stands. Since we have been married  for the first 3 years no more cocks but then we got into a swingers scene and cuckold scene and she's had approx 30 different cockswhen spread out over the years that's not very many however given the stop start nature of it it's quite a few!!

t

• Like 1

She had 5 cocks before me....2 cocks during our swinging days ....4 white bulls  as a hot wife....

• Like 8

Very similar to my situation....virgin until 18 with me and then 5 years later another, then another (me watching),  then a sneaky one she told me about later before finding a part time FB which she kept for 20 years and still talks about. Sadly she has cooled of since the last one passed away.

• Like 1

Same here....my wife found a guy and was fucking him for 20 years and she admits that if he'd not passed away she would still be doing it. She still talks about her adventures with him.

• Like 2

Ive been trying to get her to let me find a big cock to fuck her while I eat her pussy and massage her body. Only problem is she wants me fucked by the next guy we play with and she doesn't think I can take a fat cock 

My wife wouldn't tell me for the longest time.  I didn't know why as I said I didn't care and she just didn't want to talk about it.  We met in early 30's so based on her response I figured she had hit double digits and was just embarrassed by that.  I mean that is less than one a year from age 18.  One night I asked one too many times and she snapped and was pissed and so she blurted out it has probably been over 30 men and was I happy that I now knew and she kind of stormed off.  I've never brought it up again, all is good with us, but still fantasize about that number.

• Like 2

my  wife is up to 55 guys in the last three years.     anyone from Ohio think you might know her or want to help bump the number up give us a shout.    chelle.mack2 on skype   or largeoneneeded2  on kik

• Like 7