CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

CUCKOLD TEST

The thing is that women rarely tell the real number of lovers they had in the past or the things they did.It is a taboo topic still in our days.And the funnier part is that mean comments come from other women...After marriage partners is another thing.Some of us here,the real cuckolds,know that our wives get fucked by whoever they want to.Other members,the wannabe cucks or those who like the idea might already be and still do not know it.My sister in law had almost 20 different lovers,including me,after she got married.Her husband had no idea,but he was into that idea.When he found out all were well.But not all people react like that and especially in countries like mine.Me and my wife do our business in the dark and way too few people know it.She has been fucked by almost 300 men.If our environment knew that,we would be ostracided.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, icelord0807 said:

The thing is that women rarely tell the real number of lovers they had in the past or the things they did.It is a taboo topic still in our days.And the funnier part is that mean comments come from other women...After marriage partners is another thing.Some of us here,the real cuckolds,know that our wives get fucked by whoever they want to.Other members,the wannabe cucks or those who like the idea might already be and still do not know it.My sister in law had almost 20 different lovers,including me,after she got married.Her husband had no idea,but he was into that idea.When he found out all were well.But not all people react like that and especially in countries like mine.Me and my wife do our business in the dark and way too few people know it.She has been fucked by almost 300 men.If our environment knew that,we would be ostracided.

So right there Icelord,  It is such a shame we are all conditioned by others and cannot just be free to 'be ourselves'.  We have to hide what is really a normal and natural act of sharing our wives with others, allowing our wives to have that ultimate pleasure of sex with someone else, in all the many ways we can enjoy it.   No two people are the same, and we should celebrate our diversity.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, UK_EX said:

So right there Icelord,  It is such a shame we are all conditioned by others and cannot just be free to 'be ourselves'.  We have to hide what is really a normal and natural act of sharing our wives with others, allowing our wives to have that ultimate pleasure of sex with someone else, in all the many ways we can enjoy it.   No two people are the same, and we should celebrate our diversity.

some people like to judge others and not looking in the mirror. Unfortunately,for people like us,there is little "tolerance" in the social grid.Shit hits the fan in countries like mine,Greece,where many people try to look progressive,yet they are stuck in the past.I dare not to think what happens to other countries here in the Balkans or in the Near East,like Turkomongolia etc...What I always believed,in order to avoid any conflicts with our social group,is not to say a thing,not only because they would not understand,but mainly because it is not their business.We choose partners that are outside our circle.Now that the tourist season has opened,we try to find people like us for swinging or people who love cheating,cuckolding etc from abroad.We had a taste from about any race and we made new friends.Many of those people had the same problem back home.And I cannot understand that...I like to have my wife fucked.My wife,not yours...My wife likes to see me having sex with other people.Me,her husband.So what is your fook1ng problem?I do not know...Honestly I do not know.At least we know where our wives are and we are happy with what they are doing.They do not...

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im single now but when I met my wife she  had fucked 4 guys  and after 5 years of marriage I talked her into fucking guys and soon she was having a great time in bed with them  ,she did 15 men and invited the big ones back , some times she was  alone in a motel room with them.

• 6 months later...

Every time we have tried to count the guys my wife has been with, we lose count after the first few years.

She lost her virginity at the age of 13 to her first boyfriend. She dated him until she was 17, but in that time she had sex with his brother and at least 3 of his mates.

After that relationship ended she had numerous one night stands, she also found that she preferred older guys. She would go out a couple of nights a week and get picked up. She said she was constantly horny. She was also having sex with guys she worked with.

I met her at work and knew that she was meeting one of the managers who was married and in his 30's.  At the time I really fancied her and thought I would try and get a date and maybe a fuck. I got to fuck her on the second date and we got on really well. We dated for 3 months when I found out she was still having sex with the manager from work. We nearly broke up, but she said that if anything she was cheating on him. We made up and I thought she had stopped seeing him, but years later I found out that they still met occasionally, both before we got married and afterwards.

We also used to go to parties and swap partners, but whilst I only managed a grope or maybe a blowjob, she would go all the way. We never really discussed what we got up to, but may a time I would catch her coming out of a bedroom with a guy or sometimes more than one. I couldn't complain as I was getting more sex than I could handle from her. She would want sex every night and then sometimes wake me up in the middle of the night for another round.

After we married she had started a new job and within weeks was having sex with her MD. I didn't know anything about it at the time, but he would come to our house after I had gone to work. He introduced her to swingers parties, where they had group sex.

I was completely oblivious to this as she still always wanted sex with me. At first she tended to have long term relationships, most lasting at least 6 months. When we had our first child she completely went off sex for at least 6 months and I had an affair with one of her friends.

She had put on some weight and started to wear loose fitting dowdy clothes. One of her friends convinced her to go on a "girls" night out , so she had a hair done got dressed up in revealing top and skirt and hit the town.

She didn't get home until 4am and was very drunk. As soon as she got in I could tell that she had had sex, she stunk of it. We had an argument and she said that I shouldn't have fucked her friend. I can't remember the details, but we made up and ended up having sex and I ended up going down on her. Years later she told me the details of that night and that two guys had fucked her.

After that she would go out most weeks with her friends, but always say that she hadn't done anything or at the most had a dance with a guy and a snog. Again years later she admitted that she had sex most times she went out, but usually with the same guy or couple of guys.

She lost weight and started to look after herself again and would even wear stockings and suspenders for work. She has always been a flirt and would end up having sex at work or at lunchtime.

Again I knew nothing of this, but I enjoyed watching her get dressed in the morning in her sexy underwear and having sex with her most nights. I didn't think for a minute that she was fucking one of the managers or salesman.

She admitted to numerous times just like this and is why it is so difficult to keep track.

Even when I found out that she was having an affair and encouraged her, I didn't know at the time that he was also sharing her with others as well. 

• Like 5

On 13/05/2017 at 12:00 AM, icelord0807 said:

Yes, my wife told me about a guy she dated long before me, she said they went to a for a drink then kissed in his car before he ran her home. Then I met him one night and when he relaxed he told me his version which she later confirmed as true. He took her for a drink then they drove to a well-known spot, and yes, they kissed! But he soon had his hand on her tits and she suggested getting in the back of the car. By the time he got in the back she was removing her knickers! He said one of the easiest first date fucks he had ever had “and there was no way I was pulling out cos her legs were wrapped so tight around me”

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ozzie said:

keep up the good work. I hope they have all cum in her. Mine has had 10 since we married, all good friends who have cum in her. A few have had multi times and one was for 15 years.

There may be some I don't know about too.  We have mfm many times and she has had some separately. I have even secretly watched a few times.

Thank you so much for the encouragement.  All of the seven are friends and have cum in her.   Also all have been multiple times and one (her first) has been many times.   There have been several times in which I participated in an mfm situation and once with two of them in an mmfm.   She has absolutely enjoyed everyone.   The first time she was awash in mixed emotions until he entered her, and that sealed the deal.   She is not trying to collect notches, but I am confident there will be quite a few more.

• Like 7

Another one I really like is her first job and the “Saturday boy”. She worked for a large well-known department store, he dad got her an old car so she could drive the 12 miles to town. It was Christmas and when the store shut one night it was a tradition that most of the staff stay and have a party on one of the floors. Obviously, my wife’s first time at this and she was warned about the stock room game! Basically, the girl’s names are put in a box and the boys picked one out and had to spent a certain amount of time in the stock room together. The girl who told my wife said it was just a stupid game and she would just stand in there and talk, but had heard that some things did go on in there! After 2 or 3 couples had taken there turns in there my future wife’s name was pulled out! It was her direct boss, much older than she and married! As the door closed she was very pleased when he said “well I got first prize didn’t I” he told her she was very pretty and then it basically turned into a job review, he told how well she was doing and what he had planned. The thing to remember he like most people were drinking my wife who had to drive was only on soft drinks! She was flattered by his attention and praise, he held her arm and told her if he wasn’t married he may have tried to steal a kiss, she let him know he would not have been turned down so he went for it. It turned into a very long intense kiss and he felt her ass while doing it, he told her he admired her ass every day in her tight skirts and loved watching her walk up the stairs. He broke it off not wanting to stay to long in the room and they left. The party seemed much more interesting after the stock room!
Nearly an hour latter her name was pulled out again by “the Saturday boy” as the name suggests he was young and very shy and very red faced as my wife took his hand and the door was closed to the sounds of jeering. She talked to him as she half lent half sat on some old sheets on boxes, she said he was sweet and looked terrified, she pulled him close and kissed him. He placed both hands on her sides and didn’t move them, she took one and slid it under her blouse and upwards. He sighed as he found her tit and started to feel it through her bra, she also felt something pushing against her leg! She reached round and undid her bra, he was actually shaking as he now felt her tits. She reached down and undid his fly, he jumped as she felt his cock, she tugged to realises it and at her tender age she knew she was holding something interesting! It wasn’t huge but defiantly above average and it was as hard as stone. She took the hand that wasn’t on her tit and moved it down then up her skirt, as he began feeling and working his way into her knickers she paid more attention to stroking what was in her hand, all of a sudden, he pulled away! She said if he would have been a bit more confident he could have fucked her there and then but that was for another time! Worried about Cumming he apologised again and again she calmed him as they tidied themselves up. Back with the others her boss commented on how red in the face she was and how maybe he should have tried his luck more, he pumped her about what had happened put she told him nothing.
As the night came to an end and people started leaving she found her Saturday boy and asked him back to her car. He was still nervous but they talked and she kissed him again and reached down to find he was still hard! It 1am and only her car was left in the car park she got his cock out and told him to relax as he was about to get his first blow job. Unlike other lads he didn’t hold her head down or anything he just let her bob as she liked and she decided there and then that this cock would fuck her soon. He groaned and started to push his cock into her mouth then she had to start swallowing, he was very grateful and sweet and went home smiling.

• Like 5